Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Leaf Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,908

Arianabtd

@Toad160, I think it's possible you could get it. Just call before hand. Maybe they'll hold one for you if you're going to go over there to get it right away.

AOWNDKSJWBNS. Someone posted all of the new and old neighbors you can get. I wasn't gonna look but the game is already so close I couldn't help myself x3.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Toad160 wrote:

I have a question:
Do you think it will be possible to pick this game up at my WalMart (24 hours) on release day (tomorrow) without preordering? I asked for 40 bucks awhile back to get this game and was awarded a WalMart gift card yesterday. Do they put games out on release day?

I live right around the corner from my Walmart and yes you can. I picked Fire Emblem Awakening after it came out with no preorder and thats what I plan on doing tomorrow for Animal Crossing. If they don't have out on display don't panic they probably have it in the back, but they are pretty good with showing them off.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Marakuto

@Konata Some of the Animals there haven't appeared since the Gcn. I really wonder who I'll get now...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

HeyLuigi

reading this thread makes me exited for Animal Crossing but depressed, as its being released on the 14th in the UK ;_;

HeyLuigi

mystman12

I usually don't do things like this, but I'm going to use the face guide when I start. I've had the same face for all three games, and I really don't care for the other faces. The face I'm going to choose is... FACE 1!!!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

@HeyLuigi At least it's less than a week for you guys, though. Can you imagine if both Europe and US had to wait months or even years after the 14th?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

HeyLuigi

Yeah I guess it's the day my exams end as well, so i'll run straight out of my last exam to the nearest video game store, buy a 3ds xl and pick up a copy of animal crossing

I cant decide wether to download or buy the physical copy though :S

HeyLuigi

AccessibleDaydream

I'd say go for physical first, and if your store doesn't have any physical available, download it.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

SkywardLink98

Well, it doesn't seem I'll be able to pick it up physically day 1, but I could get it download... I'd like the box, but as I learned with Fire Emblem, having it always on the system is pretty nice

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

SCRAPPER392

Just remember that all first party games come out at midnight, eastern time.
I live in the mountain time zone, so my download for this game will start at 10:30 p.m. about. If you live in California, you can get the game at 9:00 p.m. I think.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Joe1113

guys and gals!! WERE IN THE HOME STRETCH!!

Favorites Series':
Video Games~Pokemon,Harvest Moon,Animal Crossing,Rune Factory and Smash Bros.
Films~Scream films,Final Destination,Jurassic Park,ALL Pixar films and any superhero film.
T.V. Shows~Total Drama,Teen Titans,Big Brother,Avatar The Last Airbender,The Legend of K...

HandheldGuru97

Almost here!!!!!! (well for those of you downloading)

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
Backloggery

bahooney

DOWNLOADING NOW OH MY GAAHHHD. I seriously have hqd the jitters all freakin' day. The wait for it to download is killing me.

bahooney

My Nintendo: bahooney | Nintendo Network ID: bahooney | Twitter:

Roachant

Downloading as well! This may take a while...

3DS : 0688-5259-6512

Holtman

Only 10% done: (

Holtman

3DS Friend Code: 3351-4601-3124

SCRAPPER392

Cool. It came a half an hour sooner than I expected... I just started downloading it.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

HandheldGuru97

Well time for me to go to bed...(and dream of getting this game ) You all have fun. Now I need to ditch this site for the next like 8 hours....PEACE!!!!!!

Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic