Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:14 GMT
Wouldnt that be awesome it has all features that an android phone has which makes it perfect for an android model all those apps what do u guys think dupid or awesome
I know Mario personally as I caught him in a pokeball!3ds Friend code; 1934 0713 8215PSN ID: TitanBryanFollow me on twitter to support Pokemon Hoenn remake!!!!
2. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:16 GMT
I think thats dupid
3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787 Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533 Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565
3. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:17 GMT
4. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:20 GMT
5. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:22 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
6. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:24 GMT
3DS friend code:2320-6191-2374 Japanese 3DS: 4442-1599-7016
PSN ID: PokeNas
Steam ID: PokeNas
Nintendo Network ID: PokeNas | Twitter: PokeNas
7. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:25 GMT
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
8. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:25 GMT
It is not that dupid it adds loada of features and it would boost sales even more
9. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:26 GMT
U made me sad
10. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:28 GMT
It's so stucking dupid, it's fupid. It's so ducking fupid, it's stupid. It's so fu...
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
11. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:31 GMT
Well since the droid uses a OS by Google I highly doubt that Nintendo would want to pay to use it.
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
12. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:47 GMT
So, really, you're trying to combine the OS of a technology product which isn't even a gaming console with a gaming console from what could be classified a rival developer?
That's just so dupingly dupid, I think the word 'dupid' just got added to my vocabulary.
13. Posted: Thu 24th Nov 2011 21:49 GMT
I hereby nominate this thread for Hall of Fame status.
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.