3DS Forum

Topic: American 3DS TV

Showing 1 to 13 of 13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

1. Posted:

I was thinking you could watch any normal shows and channels and you can re wind fast forward and pause even record

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Turnip

2. Posted:

Huh? what do you mean?

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

3. Posted:

Do you mean watching live TV on the 3DS? I kind of doubt that will happen.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

4. Posted:

Not a chance. We already got Netflix; that's about all Nintendo will probably let us have.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

5. Posted:

What the Fox said sorry 4 the bad discription

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

6. Posted:

Once again, I don't see that happening. We already have Nintendo Video and Netflix, and Nintendo's not very keen on letting 3rd party features come to its consoles, so we'll just have to deal with Netflix and NV.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToadFan

7. Posted:

Birdman13 wrote:

Once again, I don't see that happening. We already have Nintendo Video and Netflix, and Nintendo's not very keen on letting 3rd party features come to its consoles, so we'll just have to deal with Netflix and NV.

You don't need to double post, it's called a edit button. cough

But also I do have to agree with Birdman and The Fox. There hasn't ever been a device that's been able to do that except for a TV. Through there is a chance that we'll get more streaming downloads for the 3DS like from Hulu or Walmart's Vudu.

Edit: Your Avatar is cool BTW Bubbab5

Edited on by ToadFan

ToadFan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

8. Posted:

ToadFan wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

Once again, I don't see that happening. We already have Nintendo Video and Netflix, and Nintendo's not very keen on letting 3rd party features come to its consoles, so we'll just have to deal with Netflix and NV.

You don't need to double post, it's called a edit button. cough

I think he was reiterating because @Bubbab5 replied and didn't mention his post.

ToadFan wrote:

But also I do have to agree with Birdman and The Fox. There hasn't ever been a device that's been able to do that except for a TV. Through there is a chance that we'll get more streaming downloads for the 3DS like from Hulu or Walmart's Vudu.

Edit: Your Avatar is cool BTW Bubbab5

Any more streaming services are also very unlikely. Nintendo has a partnership with Netflix and they're on all the current-gen consoles (save the PSP), but Hulu and the like are more exclusive, it seems.

Also his avatar is cool.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

9. Posted:

@Oddy - Spot on. I didn't bother with quotations or mentioning Bubbab5 because I thought it was obvious I was re-stating my position after he (Bubbab5) clarified his. Sorry for the mix up there @ToadFan.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bubbab5

10. Posted:

It's ok

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hardy83

11. Posted:

It COULD happen, but it would be up to the media companies to make apps for things like HBO and Hulu.
Most likely they won't bother, though it would be nice, but I imagine their attention is on smartphones for that.

Hardy83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

12. Posted:

They had something like DS TV on the Nintendo DS Lite and Tuner TV PSP 2000 in Japan but I doubt anything like that will happen in the USA on either the 3DS or PSVita.

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Samholy

13. Posted:

yeah. japan always get the plus we dont. and anyway, tv in canada is boring. better watch the shows online.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005