Forums

Topic: Ambassador help and questions.

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

VenomTheEvil

Is it too late to enter the program? I have been out of the loop on EVERYTHING for months been overseas with no internet but I got my 3DS before the date, So I entered my 3DS code on club nintendo it told me I could download them but nothing is showing up on titles i have downloaded apart from four swords annerversary. Any help would be most welcome.

SOMEWHERE IN THE HEAVENS MARATHON AWAITS.

Aviator

Yes, yes it is.

If you connected your 3DS to the eShop before August 12th (I think) then you're in. Otherwise, no sorry.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Syrup

VenomTheEvil wrote:

Is it too late to enter the program? I have been out of the loop on EVERYTHING for months been overseas with no internet but I got my 3DS before the date, So I entered my 3DS code on club nintendo it told me I could download them but nothing is showing up on titles i have downloaded apart from four swords annerversary. Any help would be most welcome.

Since it seems that you didn't have access to the internet, so you might not be eligible. Unless, you did connect to the eShop at least once before the price drop.

VenomTheEvil

I only did this when I got back from Canada but I still got the message. No games showing up though not sure whats going on.

Aviator

Have you checked in the right place?

If the games are there then you're an ambassador. Otherwise your not sorry.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

VenomTheEvil

I checked the Titles Ive Downloaded which is what I am meant to do. Oh well looks like no Minsh Cap for me :/

DarkLloyd

give it some time and come back later so find something else to do in the meantime im sure it will come up

DarkLloyd

theblackdragon

Please, the main Ambassador thread is here. Feel free to ask your questions there. You can also get in touch with Nintendo directly if you have questions; if you know you should be an Ambassador but are unable to access the games, they're the ones you need to talk to. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

VenomTheEvil

Yeah I hope so
I put my code in yesterday maybe they need time to update.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.