Showing 1 to 2 of 2
1. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 06:10 BST
I have a a few specific questions about having the 3DS plugged into its AC adapter for extended use. I have a read topics related to my questions, but they do not provide an answer specific to my question or they have conflicting opinions. Sorry for bringing up this topic again but like I said I have not found, in my searching, a good hard response.
1) Will playing on my 3DS for extended use, while it is plugged in with my AC Adapter, shorten the life of my battery?
I do not intend to do this on a perpetual basis; I do bring my 3DS out often for Street Pass and for the Activity Log. My idea is to alternate; play on the go and then play for an extended time at home while plugged in with the AC Adapter.
2) Is it harmful to plug in my 3DS for extended play with an AC Adapter when the battery is only partially discharged (Like 75 to 50% percent remaining) ?
I have read and understand the Lithium Ion batteries do not develop 'memories' like NiCad batteries. However what I want to know is if constant, I guess, 'premature' charging shorten or harm the battery life in some way?
Thanks in advance
2. Posted: Fri 3rd May 2013 20:34 BST
3) a '?' at the end of your thread title would have been appropriate
April 9th, 2013: The day nintendolife.com became thuglife.com
ATTICA!! ATTICA!! ATTICA!!
I AM THE ROSA PARKS OF NINTENDOLIFE
"You don't need a link to a website as proof all the time. It's called research. If no one ever did research, you wouldn't even have links to use as proof." - SCAR392