Forums

Topic: Kirby: Battle Royale

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

Aozz101x

Untitled

Last but certainly not least, a new multiplayer* action game in the Kirby series is coming to Nintendo 3DS this holiday season. More information will be revealed about this game in the future.

thoughts?

Edited on by gcunit

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

RatKing64

I expect this will be a Mario-Party style game, but I am prepared to be surprised.

RatKing64

Haru17

Kirby: Super . . Star Heroes

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Aphid-Kirby

In Team Kirby Clash Deluxe there's been a lot of hints and imagery of Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, lots of people think this might be a sequel!

Aphid-Kirby

BearHunger

Kirby and the Amazing 3D Mirror… that was my guess.

Edited on by BearHunger

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Nagi

I always wonderer why they decided to ditch Multiplayer on portable Kirby Games after The Amazing Mirror. Picking up this new title for sure.

Edited on by Nagi

Nagi

RatKing64

Ahhhhh ... when I saw "multi-player" I assumed that meant party games of some kind. I was not imagining a multi-player cooperative adventure game. That would be much more to my taste actually!

RatKing64

meleebrawler

Anyone cast their vote for their favorite copy ability? Mine's Wing.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

ianl579

Water is the best!

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Spennymoor

yeah I voted water. Would've gone hammer but it's already in there. Water surfing is fun

Spennymoor

Pokefanmum82

I voted for poison. I loved that ability in Planet Robobot

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

ThatNyteDaez

I went with Ice! It's got everything I want in a versatile moveset!

But just so you guys know, you can vote once per day! 8D

Never take anything I say seriously. S'all you buddy. ;)
Mainly play on my Switch but I have 3DS, Wii U and PS4 as well.
Fave game series include: Pokemon, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Disgaea, Bayonetta, Dragons Dogma, Phantasy Star & Arena of Valor.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1089-6841-7799 | 3DS Friend Code: 5455-9887-9271 | My Nintendo: ThatNyteDaez | Nintendo Network ID: Rhydas | Twitter:

Henmii

Played the demo today...I am not impressed! First, there's no 3D (All the latest Nintendo games on the 3DS seem to be without 3D, since Nintendo probably wants to sell 2DS systems). Second, its just a small mini-game collection (10 mini-games). And I am supposed to buy it at Retail, full price? Really?! Should just be a 5 Euro download. This looks like a huugge pass!

Henmii

meleebrawler

@Henmii I'd say this is more of a fighting game in the vein of Power Stone than a mini-game collection. And like all fighting games you either enjoy the core gameplay enough to practice and get better at it or you don't. In the latter case, no amount of modes will keep you playing for long, merely delaying the inevitability of it being sold or only being pulled out for groups of people who DO enjoy it.

Even as a "mini-game collection", the value is significantly increased by featuring online multiplayer, something that is lacking in most other similar titles on the 3DS, like Mario Party.

ianl579

No 3D is annoying to me but I'll let it slide. Might pick this up when it goes on sale.

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

adamkop

Wow I was thinking this game will be a modified 2D fighting game they had earlier.
Now I'm interested!
I guess I'll wait for a sale and pick it up since there are "more important" titles

adamkop

Oat

@Dev I am very much the same way. I'm more concerned because I was planning on buying this for my birthday (Feb 2) but I'm not sure if I want to wait for it t drop in price or buy it anyway. It's an agonizing decision for me since kirby is my all time favorite franchise

So zetta slow!
3DS Friend code : 0662-8265-1183
NNID: CaptainCharacter
Switch Friend code: SW-6964-7226-0016

Switch Friend Code: SW-6964-7226-0016 | 3DS Friend Code: 0662-8265-1183 | My Nintendo: Oat | Nintendo Network ID: CaptainCharacter

meleebrawler

So, isn't it supremely ironic that we've just faced off against Haltmann Works, a super high-tech corporation known for using cloning technology requiring genetic samples and often resulting in incomplete or imperfect specimens... and then Dedede just straight up makes a better cloning machine (albeit only of Kirbys) capable of true copies like it ain't no thing.

Henmii

So far there's only one review on Metacritic and its a 6. I know it isn't out in America yet, but there should be more European reviews I guess. Probably a sign that it stinks. I think I'll wait till I have read more reviews.

Henmii

Pokefanmum82

Could care less about reviews from Metacritic. Or reviews period. I play games for the fun of it.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.