Forums

Topic: A chat room application designed for the 3DS

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

sam322

Yes, this is what a nintendo 3DS needs exactly. The ability of sending messages and chatting with all your 3DS friends is completely outstanding (just like XBOX Live or PSN), so would do ya say, are you agreed?

If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!
My e-mail: [email protected]
youtube aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews
3ds friend code:352...

LzWinky

Nope. I don't wanna talk to my "friends"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

So...many...topics...about...this...!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

19Robb92

A message service would be nice. I'd like to have it as one of the multitask apps so that you can press Home while in a game and go in to the chat if you'd like and talk to buddies.

I wouldn't mind it being an upgraded pictochat app. Cause that's both fun and worked great. all it needed was added online features.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

fpssoviet

19Robb92 wrote:

A message service would be nice. I'd like to have it as one of the multitask apps so that you can press Home while in a game and go in to the chat if you'd like and talk to buddies.

I wouldn't mind it being an upgraded pictochat app. Cause that's both fun and worked great. all it needed was added online features.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

ryanheinz

Pictochat was nice but needed online.. who wants to talk through there when your right next to eachother? Unless your talking about someone and don't want to say it out loud LOL

But yes, we should have the ability to send messages like XBL and PSN. And get a chatting app.

Switch FC: 3315-9709-8980
PSN: MightyLemonade

Twitter:

theblackdragon

here is the latest topic about this kind of thing. please feel free to continue the discussion there. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.