Forums

Topic: 3DSXL $159 at Best Buy

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Nitendnut

I hate that I didnt wait a couple months for 3DS XL to hit $159 or $41 bucks cheaper I just picked my daughter up a pink 3DSXL for Christmas this week. Too bad I couldnt save $ like that on my red one At least I wont have to share it now

Nitendnut

Nitendnut

Did the regular 3DS price drop as well?

Nitendnut

6ch6ris6

Nitendnut wrote:

Did the regular 3DS price drop as well?

well you have been there so you should tell us xD

159$ is really cheap

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Ed_Rod

damn i bought one for $199 on Dec 2

Ed_Rod

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0113-1052 | Nintendo Network ID: Ed_Rod | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

at best buy the 3DS is 129.99 at best buy too

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tasuki

This sale also includes the MK7 bundle as well. So that is an incredible deal.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

HawkeyeWii

Holy crap! I should go sell my original at gamestop and then go find a best buy.
Oh but does anyone know, when you go to exchange 3DS to get a newer version, do they transfer the memory for you?

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Tasuki

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Holy crap! I should go sell my original at gamestop and then go find a best buy.
Oh but does anyone know, when you go to exchange 3DS to get a newer version, do they transfer the memory for you?

Nope you have to buy the 3DSXL first than transfer your stuff than sell the old 3DS.

My Backlog

lexxyomen

The best deal they ever offer was $149.99 last Boxing day. The MK7 was also included($149.99) but the stocks were so limited(or they didn't restock I guees). I was luckily able to hold the last stock of mk7 bundle for only $149.99 which was incredible.

Edited on by lexxyomen

lexxyomen

HandheldGuru97

I just bought one on Amazon last night!!! I knew this would happen, oh well I still saved 10 bucks off regular retail price ($190).

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

BadKitty

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm still waiting on a color I'm happy with.

/me passes zerkie her nail polish and spray paint, make a color your happy with~ no colors with transform it into a Vita sadly.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Doesn't matter for me. I got mine for free AND got 50$ back due do a problem with my warranty.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

bezerker99

Emeralds wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

I'm still waiting on a color I'm happy with.

/me passes zerkie her nail polish and spray paint, make a color your happy with~ no colors with transform it into a Vita sadly.

Squashed Orange. That's the color I'm looking for specifically.

Tasuki

WaveBoy wrote:

FINALLY....I Just ordered a Blue 3DS XL from Best Buy, which was on sale for $159(Sale ends Jan 31st), where i then saved another $50 by using a couple of my shnazzy Christmas BestBuy gift cards. I can't wait to experience Virtual Console GameBoy Games in 1:1 mode on these larger screens. It was dissapointing having to put up with the upscaled blurrier 'default' image that fit the screen(Although you eventually adjust until you see how much better 1:1 mode looks.lol) and the tiny 1:1 wrist watch-like size(yet super sharp) 1:1 mode for VC gameboy games on the regular 3DS.

It's also going to be pretty nice not having to put up with that annoying retractible stylus, akward stylus placement and sharp top corner ridges of the original 3DS that made gaming a wee' bit uncomfortable with longer gaming sessions. If anything, i'm curious to see how much weaker the brightness is and if the top screen is warmer color temp wise which I've heard are the only 2 real complaints. PilotWings Resort & RE: Revelations are going to be the first 2 I fire up as soon as it arrives. The bigger screens are deinitly going to make for a grander, more immersive, fun and exciting experience!

Whooa Wavester you are going to be in VC game heaven with that thing. Its must have have been hard for you to part with that aqua blue 3DS and I am talking bout Uncle Jessie parting from special hair care products hard man. Still you are going to totally enjoy the bigger screens I know I did when I made the switch.

My Backlog

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.