Forums

Topic: 3DS:The Last Nintendo Handheld?

Posts 61 to 69 of 69

TheKingOfTown

labrat7 wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

oh yeah? well, i bought Nintendo twice.

Well, I bought Nintendo three times!

Well, I bought Sony! I'm only on this site to look at leaked rumors and news to try to make my game consoles better! So far, the PS4 does all the things that the 3DS does and more! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Hokori

I made it so Mother 3 could never be released here

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SpentAllMyTokens

Toonlink97 wrote:

Do you even know what I'm referring to? I'm referring to sales. The Gamecube lived twice as long as the Dreamcast and sold barely twice as much as it.

To be fair, you are comparing Gamecube with Sega Dreamcast: The Single Greatest Console Ever.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

Blink

Token Girl wrote:

Toonlink97 wrote:

Do you even know what I'm referring to? I'm referring to sales. The Gamecube lived twice as long as the Dreamcast and sold barely twice as much as it.

To be fair, you are comparing Gamecube with Sega Dreamcast: The Single Greatest Console Ever.

This.

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

SwerdMurd

I doubt this'll be last--handheld sales are what floated Nintendo through N64 and Gamecube eras...and they've been in a distant first place ever since they launched their first handheld. I think it'd be foolish not to ride the handheld train til it derails.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

JadeGirl

No doubt This will not be the last Handheld you will see from Nintendo. Probably after they release the 3DS Nintendo will release a slim 3DS, a enhanced 3DS better than the first or a bigger 3DS. Why would Nintendo want to stop now? There at there prime and Nintendo is making lots of money, at this very moment people are still buying Nintendo systems games and much more. So no I don't believe Nintendo has stopped creating handhelds.

You never know what Nintendo can bring us hungry fans!

JadeGirl.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

Plastifish

If it were anything, it would be the other way around; the Ninty console, as we know of consoles, would go first. Like Iwata said before the Wii came out, (paraphrasing), 'you can't have too many big dinosaurs together, they will destroy each other'. This idea of be-all, end-all home consoles is becoming too big of an investment. Perhaps Ninty may say that their handheld is the thing that brings the family together at home and fulfills their various entertainment needs on the road, too, for a bit more of a bargain.

I don't see the handheld going anywhere, but perhaps the current monolith of a console.

Which system/company do you like? I LIKE VIDEO GAMES

Christian Gamers Unite

Nintendonerdd100

Link-Hero wrote:

Guys, have you noticed that Nintendonerdd100 has not responded once in his own thread and we're on the fourth page? I think he just said this to try to piss people off and start a flame war (it didn't work of course as you can see).

Calm Down,I was Busy For Awhile And On Other Forums And I Never Start Flame Wars,This Is Just Peoples Opinions On If Nintendo Will Make More Handhelds.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.