Showing 1 to 17 of 17
1. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 21:52 GMT
Listen to this. Would that be cool. Only listen to the yugiho part. but you could listen to the whole thing
Edited on Wed 15th December, 2010 @ 21:53 by zachts98
2. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 21:55 GMT
Saw it already, interested a bit but I'm not as Yu-Gi-Oh crazy as I was 5 years ago.
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
3. Posted: Wed 15th Dec 2010 22:01 GMT
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nintendo3DS#p/u/34/yJI3lwJIa68Listen to this. Would that be cool. Only listen to the yugiho part. but you could listen to the whole thing
That was less annoying than I expected. This could be cool.
This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!
I am the Wolf...Red
4. Posted: Thu 16th Dec 2010 19:55 GMT
Yay...Please be compatible with older trading cards.
Pokemon Black: 2150 8208 3279 Soul Silver: 3094 9507 1275 Platinum: 0044 9189 6528
Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter: R_L_A_G67252
5. Posted: Thu 16th Dec 2010 21:01 GMT
What the crap is "Yu-Gi-Ho"?
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
6. Posted: Fri 17th Dec 2010 03:04 GMT
7. Posted: Fri 17th Dec 2010 19:36 GMT
...I was hoping for some gameplay...instead of this guy, lol.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
8. Posted: Fri 17th Dec 2010 19:37 GMT
lz2010 wrote:What the crap is "Yu-Gi-Ho"? Yu-Gi-OH!......
That was the joke
9. Posted: Sat 18th Dec 2010 22:33 GMT
lz2010 wrote:What the crap is "Yu-Gi-Ho"? Yu-Gi-OH!......That was the joke
Yu-Gi-Ho is a trading card company and based on a tv show.
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
10. Posted: Sat 18th Dec 2010 22:38 GMT
@MrMushroom987: actually, it's "Yu-Gi-Oh"... that's what the joke was :3
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
11. Posted: Sat 18th Dec 2010 22:40 GMT
12. Posted: Sat 18th Dec 2010 22:41 GMT
13. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 20:30 GMT
I knew it was a joke.....I just corrected for the simpler folk.
14. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 21:45 GMT
...So no actual gameplay videos huh?...
15. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 21:47 GMT
lol, I see a typo that needs a-fixin!
I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked
16. Posted: Sun 19th Dec 2010 23:57 GMT
LOL the joke was Yu-Gi-Ho
17. Posted: Mon 20th Dec 2010 00:00 GMT
randomly thinks about the joke ...Hmmm, Yu-Gi-Ho-Oh! xD