Forums

Topic: 3DS: Worst $250 I ever spent

Posts 1 to 20 of 22

littlebigplanet

I bought a 3DS launch day. Like I did the Gamboy Color, GBA, N64, GCN, and Wii. And I couldn't get any more dissapointed than I am right now.
I only used my 3DS 4 times since I bought it. The 3D effect is dull and adds nothing, the lineup is lack-luster except for Resident Evil: Revelations and Kid Icarus. Super Mario 3D Land looks like the worst Mario game since Mario Teaches Typing.

I'm never buying a Nintendo console on Day 1 again.

So my question is: How much does Gamestop give for a 3DS?

I have about $60 left to pay for the PSVita games I preordered.
And I need about $90 more to get a life size Helghast Soldier replica.

Hokori

wow really... IMHO its better then any nintendo handheld
Honestly whats wrong with it?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Joeynator3000

I smell a Sony fanboy...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

littlebigplanet

The gamestop by my house offers $50 extra dollars when you trade in ANY console. So I know I'll get at least $70. Whats MH?
And I aint a troll. I'm just so pissed they rushed the 3DS without any good games. shitty online. and the same generic touch screen.

sonic_brawler95

If your username wasn't a game I absolutly adore, I would've slapped you. >:I
Actually I wouldn't, but call Gamestop if you really want to know how much they'll give you.

3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712

retired_account

...I just wanted an excuse to post that video.
also lol, generic touch screen? I'm mad at the Wii U. It has those same generic buttons that we've been plagued with for years.

retired_account

irken004

There's far more worse things you could have spent $250 on.

Edited on by irken004

littlebigplanet

Im not trolling, sheesh. I freaking love nintendo. but never before have i been so dissapointed. It was SO rushed. And Im definantly not a sony fanboy. I despised the xperia play.

bonesy91

You can contact gamestop to get an estimate over the phone (though frankly I can see no more than maybe $100... if that even) So if you want to through $150 down the tube go for it.

Though I must say think wisely before doing this. The 3DS hasn't even been out for a year yet.

Edited on by bonesy91

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Hokori

littlebigplanet wrote:

The gamestop by my house offers $50 extra dollars when you trade in ANY console. So I know I'll get at least $70. Whats MH?
And I aint a troll. I'm just so pissed they rushed the 3DS without any good games. poor online. and the same generic touch screen.

but people wanted a 3DS since they saw it, and now they say its rushed.... seriously people just controdict themselves
(maybe not you) but others

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

LzWinky

littlebigplanet wrote:

I bought a 3DS launch day. Like I did the Gamboy Color, GBA, N64, GCN, and Wii. And I couldn't get any more dissapointed than I am right now.
I only used my 3DS 4 times since I bought it. The 3D effect is dull and adds nothing, the lineup is lack-luster except for Resident Evil: Revelations and Kid Icarus. Super Mario 3D Land looks like the worst Mario game since Mario Teaches Typing.

I'm never buying a Nintendo console on Day 1 again.

So my question is: How much does Gamestop give for a 3DS?

I have about $60 left to pay for the PSVita games I preordered.
And I need about $90 more to get a life size Helghast Soldier replica.

Nice story. I remember saying the same thing about a Playstation anything

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.