3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS-ware

Showing 1 to 20 of 31

AuthorMessage
Avatar

6ch6ris6

1. Posted:

sooooo we will see a big update for the system in may that will unlock the eshop where you can not only download old portable games but also new games like dsiware.

what games have already been announced for 3DS-ware? i really liked the dsi-shop but i havent seen any announcment for 3dsware yet

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

2. Posted:

There is Lets Golf 2 from Gameloft and down the line Nnooo are putting Spirit Hunters Inc. and escapeVector onto the service(the latter with all chapters together + bonuses).

I also suspect that Crush 3D may be an eshop launch game considering it's far enough along to be rated but has not been properly announced.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

3. Posted:

I've been eagerly awaiting some news spilling online in regards to the Nintendo 3DS eShop but Nintendo is being JUST as tightlipped about this as they've ever been.

It seems as if Japan is getting all the goods also for when you stop and notice it Japan has gotten both the Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 3DS sites but we in other countries haven't gotten a blasted thing. At lest Sony plans to do better with the simultaneous launch for the countries of the world and it looks as the USA will be one of the main ones. PlayStation NGP launch http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-national/market-resear...

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

4. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

I've been eagerly awaiting some news spilling online in regards to the Nintendo 3DS eShop but Nintendo is being JUST as tightlipped about this as they've ever been.

It seems as if Japan is getting all the goods also for when you stop and notice it Japan has gotten both the Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 3DS sites but we in other countries haven't gotten a blasted thing. At lest Sony plans to do better with the simultaneous launch for the countries of the world and it looks as the USA will be one of the main ones. PlayStation NGP launch http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-national/market-resear...

Wut?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

5. Posted:

I hope we get some Xbox and PS3 online games to come over to the 3ds

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

6. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I've been eagerly awaiting some news spilling online in regards to the Nintendo 3DS eShop but Nintendo is being JUST as tightlipped about this as they've ever been.

It seems as if Japan is getting all the goods also for when you stop and notice it Japan has gotten both the Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 3DS sites but we in other countries haven't gotten a blasted thing. At lest Sony plans to do better with the simultaneous launch for the countries of the world and it looks as the USA will be one of the main ones. PlayStation NGP launch http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-national/market-resear...

Wut?

What I'm saying is that Nintendo of America treats American game and consoles releases lamely. I can't say much about other countries except what I read online. I know a bit more about the UK thanks to my friends in Maple Story and other MMO's who live in the UK. Anyway, Nintendo never give us the kind of attention that they give to countries like Korea, China and in Japan. Of course it doesn't surprise me because Nintendo is out of Japan but even Sony PlayStation gives America and the UK better attention than Nintendo does. I'm mean come on guys, Nintendo puts up a site for Star Fox and Zelda Ocarina of Time and yet there is no website up in the US or the UK? What the crap is this?

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

7. Posted:

I think we're supposed to get Angry Birds, a Gaijin game, and possibly Super Meat Boy.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

8. Posted:

Who gives an eff about game sites?

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

9. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Super Meat Boy.

I don't think Team Meat has actually confirmed this though. Just subtly hinted at it repeatedly

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Samholy

10. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I think we're supposed to get Angry Birds, a Gaijin game, and possibly Super Meat Boy.

i would go buy angry birds. so many people around me own it on iphone.

you can also bet that plants VS zombies will come in eventually, maybe not at the launch. that zombie game is everywhere, why not on 3DS ? I would totally buy it second time.

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

11. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

iphys wrote:

Super Meat Boy.

I don't think Team Meat has actually confirmed this though. Just subtly hinted at it repeatedly

Is this Super Meat Boy going to have updated graphics or is it just a port? BTW I love your icon!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

12. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

lz20XX wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

I've been eagerly awaiting some news spilling online in regards to the Nintendo 3DS eShop but Nintendo is being JUST as tightlipped about this as they've ever been.

It seems as if Japan is getting all the goods also for when you stop and notice it Japan has gotten both the Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64 3DS sites but we in other countries haven't gotten a blasted thing. At lest Sony plans to do better with the simultaneous launch for the countries of the world and it looks as the USA will be one of the main ones. PlayStation NGP launch http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-national/market-resear...

Wut?

What I'm saying is that Nintendo of America treats American game and consoles releases lamely. I can't say much about other countries except what I read online. I know a bit more about the UK thanks to my friends in Maple Story and other MMO's who live in the UK. Anyway, Nintendo never give us the kind of attention that they give to countries like Korea, China and in Japan. Of course it doesn't surprise me because Nintendo is out of Japan but even Sony PlayStation gives America and the UK better attention than Nintendo does. I'm mean come on guys, Nintendo puts up a site for Star Fox and Zelda Ocarina of Time and yet there is no website up in the US or the UK? What the crap is this?

Excuse me, but where did most of the announcements from Ocarina of Time 3D come from? ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

13. Posted:

@ Iz20XX, man're you're so on time. Yep, you're right, I'm sorry for trashing on Japan.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

armoredghor

14. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Who gives an eff about game sites?

Just about everyone who's been on this site.

I think this is part of the reason they waited until May to release the service. They're probably trying to give time to the small developers.

armoredghor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

15. Posted:

I can't wait for the May update. I think after that update the system will feel truly complete. I'll surely buy Super Meat Boy if it comes to 3DSWare. I was planning on buying Angry Birds as well but after Rovio's comments, I won't be buying. Angry Birds in general is actually really starting to get under my skin. The fact that I saw Angry Birds shirts and plushes at the mall truly sickened me. And then there was this fat kid that totally lost it when he saw the shirts becuase "ANGRY BIRDS IS SOOO FUN ON IPAD!!1!!111!!1" I seriously hope people's unbelievable fascination with this game blows over eventually...

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

willobee

16. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

I was planning on buying Angry Birds as well but after Rovio's comments, I won't be buying. Angry Birds in general is actually really starting to get under my skin. The fact that I saw Angry Birds shirts and plushes at the mall truly sickened me. And then there was this fat kid that totally lost it when he saw the shirts becuase "ANGRY BIRDS IS SOOO FUN ON IPAD!!1!!111!!1" I seriously hope people's unbelievable fascination with this game blows over eventually...

Holy geez I agree. Decent (although certainly not unique) game? Yup. But the things Rovio say are so incredibly arrogant. Nintendo spends time saying they hope their games are enjoyable, Rovio says they're the second coming.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noire

17. Posted:

3DSWare is just a lie and it will never come out. It is like cake.

I know this because there is no 3DSWare tab on NL, and it is the truth.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

18. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

@ Iz20XX, man're you're so on time. Yep, you're right, I'm sorry for trashing on Japan.

Well you also need to remember that Nintendo HQ is in Japan, so of course they are going to get stuff first.

Anyways, I think we'll probably here more 3DSware goodness next month and this summer as well

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

armoredghor

19. Posted:

@PhoenixSage Where do you get that? I don't know of a time when Nintendo has made such a huge promised and not delivered.

armoredghor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mars

20. Posted:

I'm waiting for Nintendo to launch the web browser, to allow 3DS users to connect to several hotspots that require authentification, like local libraries, Caribou Coffee, etc.

The can is open, but the worms are surrounded by fish hooks. Current faves: Batman: Arkham City, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection