Forums

Topic: 3DS VC Confirmed! Go nuts about the possibilites here!

Posts 161 to 180 of 192

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

So, they'll start out with Game Boy and Game Boy Color, and then add Game Boy Advance after awhile. Will they add Game Gear eventually?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

irken004

StarFox wrote:

So, they'll start out with Game Boy and Game Boy Color, and then add Game Boy Advance after awhile. Will they add Game Gear eventually?

No one knows Starfox. I wouldn't care anyway. GB, GB Color and GBA games were the best anyway, imo. (Namely GBA)

CanisWolfred

StarFox wrote:

They said they were hoping to add other portable platforms to the roster.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Price predictions:

GAME BOY: 250
GAME BOY COLOR: 500
GAME BOY ADVANCE: 800
GAME GEAR: 500

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

StarFox wrote:

They said they were hoping to add other portable platforms to the roster.

WONDERSWAN

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HolyMackerel

NeoGeo Pocket Color?!

...N-Gage?

HolyMackerel

melvin2898

I don't mean to be mean but you guys are so stupid. They never said anything about Game Boy Advance games!

Souls are for the weak. I flow with the darkness on the pathway of depression.

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

melvin2898 wrote:

I don't mean to be mean but you guys are so stupid. They never said anything about Game Boy Advance games!

They said they were planning on adding more portable platforms at a later date.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

irken004

melvin2898 wrote:

After the Japanese Nintendo press release about the 3DS VC, Nintendo made a comment saying that GBA games would be added afterwards, along with other consoles. I don't have the link to prove it but I do remember reading from one of the press release translations about it.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

You know that Kid Icarus OMAM has to come out early to coincide with the release of Uprising.

I think I should start looking for games to use on my SGB. Otherwise, I'll have to sell it.

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

FIRST 52 GAMES (PREDICTION)

GAME BOY
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Wario Land
Kid Icarus OMAM
Bomberman GB
Metroid II
Tetris
Dr. Mario
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 2
Donkey Kong Land 3
Mega Man
Mega Man II
Mega Man III
Mega Man IV
Mega Man V
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Wario Blast
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Pokemon Pinball
Yoshi
Mario & Yoshi
Yoshi's Cookie

GAME BOY COLOR
Bomberman Quest
Pocket Bomberman
Donkey Kong Country
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble
Wario Land II
Wario Land III
Bomberman Max Champion
Bomberman Max Challenger
Kirby's Pinball Land
Tetris DX

Edited on by The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Deviant_Mugen

@Starfox: And this list confirmed or just what you'd like the first 52 games to be? Either way, it needs more Metroid II...

If that list is legit, though, a link would be appreciated...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Edited.

LzWinky

melvin2898 wrote:

I beg to differ. Some of the people here aren't stupid, just ignorant.

Oh, and they DID mention GBA games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TheChosen

I sure hope they're gonna add Neo Geo Pocket games. Its a nice small library full of jewels.

TheChosen

iphys

I predict no GB Tetris or Tetris DX, just like we got no NES Tetris or SNES Tetris & Dr. Mario on Wii. The rights issues won't make it profitable. Instead they'll count on people buying the DSiWare title Tetris Party Live and probably release a 3DSWare version eventually too, but only after they've milked the 3DS Tetris title for all the retail sales they can get.

I really hope they don't charge 500 points for original GB games, especially if there are no colour options besides gray or the ugly GBC colour palettes. I wish they would let us customize the colours like on the Super GB instead, or release the games with default palettes that are better than the GBC ones. Most of the GBC colour palettes are just shades of one colour, and I'd rather have the original yellow-green colour than most of the GBC palettes. I don't know what they're going to price the GB titles at, but I probably wouldn't pay 500 points unless they've spruced them up in some way, especially since I still have my GB carts. If they really haven't improved them in any way, then I'd say they should be 300 or 400 points, and GBC games 500.

How much do you think they'll price the 3D Classics at? Marginally higher than NES and SNES games on the Wii -- like maybe 600 and 1000?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Prices I'm hoping for:

400- Game Boy
500- Game Boy Color; Game Gear
800- Game Boy Advance

CanisWolfred

StarFox wrote:

Prices I'm hoping for:

400- Game Boy
500- Game Boy Color; Game Gear
800- Game Boy Advance

That would be lovely, but it probably won't happen. Imagine if they were 200, 400, and 500 points, though! I'd be buying tones of those things without question!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

What kind of tone? Ringtone? Deftone?

MarkyVigoroth

I hope that Dragon Hopper becomes released with the Virtual Handheld; I read good things about that unreleased game, and I like dragon games.

...then again, we have yet to see Star Fox 2 or Mother 1 in Virtual Console...

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.