Showing 1 to 13 of 13
1. Posted: Fri 17th Jun 2011 19:53 BST
I didn't see one...so I'd figured I would make one just for the heck of it. (mainly cause I'm bored, lol) What would you like to see in an update? Doesn't have to be eShop or VC/Ware specific (this wouldn't belong here then, lol)...
I was hoping that we would have the ability to browse the 3DS menu while playing a DS game, as if it was a 3DS game itself. (so I don't have to shut off the game just to see who's online. >_>) Also hoping that they could keep SpotPass and StreetPass enabled during DS games. Just wanted to throw that out there, lol.
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!
2. Posted: Fri 17th Jun 2011 20:01 BST
I'd like to see GBA added to VC. I'm pretty sure they'll add it at some point, the sooner the better.
“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer”
Satoru Iwata3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
[url=http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/author.php?author=Late]My Pullblox puzzles
3. Posted: Fri 17th Jun 2011 20:08 BST
Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen. That is all.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
4. Posted: Fri 17th Jun 2011 20:21 BST
Here are a few basic ones:1. Iron out all the OS kinks and glitches that remain2. Either make a separate channel for videos from the eShop, or at least give them differing icons3. Improve existing Virtual Console games by getting rid of the new glitches and issues (I've experienced a number already)4. Allow for user videos off an SD card5. Remove or increase the 10 coin per day cap (hah)6. Add the option to gift eShop games to friends and input codes7. Add the option to communicate with friends in some way beyond updating your status (not everyone has access to a phone or computer or whatever while using their system)8. Allow users to change the colors to a custom pallet ala GBC/A before starting up a GB game9. Ability to back up game saves10. Add a few basic utilities
5. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 00:29 BST
1. Scypher's #7 and #83. Ability to move around icons on the home menu4. SD card streaming for DSiWare5. No more double-taxing on eShop purchases6. Longer status messages for the Friend List7. Ability to post DS & DSiWare games as your favorite title on the Friend List
That's all I got for now.
6. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 00:32 BST
1. Scypher's #7 and #83. Ability to move around icons on the home menu4. SD card streaming for DSiWare5. No more double-taxing on eShop purchases6. Longer status messages for the Friend List7. Ability to post DS & DSiWare games as your favorite title on the Friend ListThat's all I got for now.
You can move icons around on the home menu. Just hold your stylus over them then drag.
monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.
7. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 00:39 BST
Birdman13 wrote:1. Scypher's #7 and #83. Ability to move around icons on the home menu4. SD card streaming for DSiWare5. No more double-taxing on eShop purchases6. Longer status messages for the Friend List7. Ability to post DS & DSiWare games as your favorite title on the Friend ListThat's all I got for now.You can move icons around on the home menu. Just hold your stylus over them then drag.
Thanks I wasn't sure if we could do that. I wouldn't mind some improvements but I am just happy with all the stuff already announced.
8. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 00:48 BST
1) Increase the status message size2) Ability to change background to a color or photo3) Private Messaging 4) Report button (report bugs/glitches/hackers for games)5) Basic settings you can use while a game is running in the background6) eShop headlines run across the top screen without you having to acess the eShop7) Rearrange your Friends List 8) Click on a friends favourite title to see game details and/or video.9) Ability to take screenshots of games and put them up on your game card for friends to see10) Have a Currently playing as in which game out of your collection are you playing right now (like0 Backloggery)Game completion How much of the game you finishedGames owned How many games you own.
Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720
9. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 00:55 BST
voice chat in friends list. video function.
10. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 01:03 BST
Yeah we do need a messaging system of some type...cause of right now for me, the friend's list is kinda pointless. xD
11. Posted: Sat 18th Jun 2011 03:27 BST
More room in the Activity Log Software Titles. And maybe customizable themes for the Home Menu?
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
12. Posted: Sun 19th Jun 2011 22:52 BST
Ya, i think a screenshot tool would be useful (press L+R+Home or something) and the ability to post your photos to facebook without having to load them onto your computer
13. Posted: Sun 19th Jun 2011 23:32 BST
You can already post photos on Facebook or anywhere else you would like by using the internet explorer on the 3DS. It alows you to upload and even download any photos to and from your SD card. You can even post and download MPO files.
3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355
OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78
Heroes of Ruin online profile -
currently playing: Heroes of Ruin