3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Update 6.0.0-11U

Showing 61 to 80 of 87

AuthorMessage

iphys

61. Posted:

These games sound awesome (well, except the Garden one, but I'd take that as a freebie for getting the combo deal). I hope these games come to NA on Thursday.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Shicky5000

62. Posted:

Well, when I saw "back-up" I immediately became excited, because I assumed that Nintendo finally came around to giving us a way to get our games back if our 3DS's are lost. (I have quite a bit of retail games.) I was slightly disappointed to see it's just for save data, but it's an awesome feature nonetheless.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

63. Posted:

So um yeah can some one explain to me whats the point of the back up save data thats available now? I mean why would it be a good idea to do that and what is it use for?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

64. Posted:

@Tasuki

I think it's because at least, you can continue your game if you ever delete the game to make space for other games, or the just in case that maybe you accidentally delete your game.

Personally, I think that's a good idea, probably because I'm a little paranoid.

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

65. Posted:

When will the mariohatprizecards get new hats? i bougth all four thats was awiable yesterday, and their not any new ones there

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

Sakura

66. Posted:

Still crashing for me...

Sakura

AuthorMessage

malki

67. Posted:

Was crashing for me too yesterday, haven't checked today yet. There is the update button on the far left, hopefully that's all we need to do when Nintendo have hot it working!

malki

AuthorMessage

mamp

68. Posted:

I looked at my notifications and what I've noticed is that since the update it takes a while to load them up same thing with my friends list, well I noticed is that sometimes they load up at normal speed but at other times it takes a while. Anyone else having this problem.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

69. Posted:

so is it better to wait for another update? or are the issues with this update not that bad? havent downloaded it yet

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Birdman

70. Posted:

darkfenrir wrote:

@Tasuki

I think it's because at least, you can continue your game if you ever delete the game to make space for other games, or the just in case that maybe you accidentally delete your game.

Personally, I think that's a good idea, probably because I'm a little paranoid.

Basically this, I think. For example, this allows you to delete a larger retail title (DKCR3D, FE:A) so you can buy new games, but if you ever want to come back to those, you can just pick up right where you left off instead of having to re-play through them. The backups are small (1-8 blocks each from what I've seen, even FE:A is only 4 blocks), and with a max of 30 backups, you could clear out a large number of retail downloads (easily 50k+ blocks) and only leave a small amount of all of them remaining on the system (240 blocks max) for new games. I'd still recommend a larger SD Card and a computer copy of the Card over using the backups, but they're nice for those who don't have the ability to afford a larger card and/or a computer to back them up on.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

iphys

71. Posted:

I love that they fixed the bug from the last update where you'd go to launch software and have to keep tapping it or hitting A repeatedly, not knowing whether it was launching or not.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

72. Posted:

iphys wrote:

I love that they fixed the bug from the last update where you'd go to launch software and have to keep tapping it or hitting A repeatedly, not knowing whether it was launching or not.

Yeah that happened to me quite regularly when changing games, so that was fixed? Nice.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Birdman

73. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

iphys wrote:

Yeah that happened to me quite regularly when changing games, so that was fixed? Nice.

Sweet, didn't notice this occurring after the update (or that it occurred to anyone else after the previous update), but I'm glad that's fixed.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

iphys

74. Posted:

Yeah, I have 5 systems, and the bug was happening on every single one, but as I've been updating them, it's super obvious which ones I've updated and which ones I haven't based on how annoying it is to launch software with the previous update.

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

75. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I have 5 systems, and the bug was happening on every single one, but as I've been updating them, it's super obvious which ones I've updated and which ones I haven't based on how annoying it is to launch software with the previous update.

Is your 5 3Ds are from NA or EU?

Ganon confirmed to be 2handsome4u.
My Backlog of Handsome Ganon
Games I'm hyped for: Super Smash Bros for 3DS(obviously), Mother 4(fan-game), Hyrule Warriors(Ganonstyle), Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and more to come.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

iphys

76. Posted:

NA.

AuthorMessage

3DSfan134

77. Posted:

iphys wrote:

NA.

Well my 3DS is also from NA but my's not up to date so I might update it on thursday or friday.

Ganon confirmed to be 2handsome4u.
My Backlog of Handsome Ganon
Games I'm hyped for: Super Smash Bros for 3DS(obviously), Mother 4(fan-game), Hyrule Warriors(Ganonstyle), Super Smash Bros for Wii U, Xenoblade Chronicles X, and more to come.

3DS Friend Code: 1693-0521-5967 | Nintendo Network ID: BigTechBrother

AuthorMessage

Sakura

78. Posted:

The new Streetpass update seems to lift the cap of meeting visitors to more than 99 times, there seem to be more accomplishments to get and in puzzle swap you get the "saving" message whether or not the piece is new. Still can't buy the new games though.

Sakura

AuthorMessage

Vizard17

79. Posted:

Does the problem only occur in NA? I am from EU and I did not have any of those issues.

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Sakura

80. Posted:

Vizard15 wrote:

Does the problem only occur in NA? I am from EU and I did not have any of those issues.

YAY! IT'S WORKING!

The problems with downloading the new games were in the Eu if you had a lot of miis in your plaza. I have just updated Streetpass via the inbuilt update button and can now purchase all games no problem. Thanks Nintendo!

Sakura