Forums

Topic: 3DS Transfer. What went wrong? :(

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Kelinator

I got the new Zelda 3ds xl and was transferring over from my old one. It completed the transfer successfully, and then suddenly it was trying to connect to the internet again but would be constantly searching. It errored and then said to restart. So I did and it showed all my games but when I clicked on one it said, "This title needs to be redownload from the eshop" and when I clicked out of the game all my games were gone. I still have my miis. It even deleted the street pass games. Any idea what went wron? Can I fix this?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Kelinator

Kelinator

8BitSamurai wrote:

You should be able to redownload the games from the e-Shop.

It won't even let me access the eshop it just errors out but I can access it fine on my friends 3ds

Kelinator

LzWinky

Sounds like something on the SD card got corrupted. You may have to format it I'm afraid

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Kelinator

DarkwingLz wrote:

Sounds like something on the SD card got corrupted. You may have to format it I'm afraid

But wouldn't that corrupt everything? It still had my Pokemon Y and it's save and my miis

Kelinator

Tasuki

Well if I was you I would contact Nintendo before I did anything like reformat. Cause once you reformat there is no turning back.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

sugarpixel

Yeah... formatting the SD card is maybe not the best idea yet... you should definitely contact Nintendo first and see what they have to say on the subject.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Kelinator

For sure will

Kelinator

SCRAPPER392

I would try again. The Nintendo Network has been iffy lately, too, so you're better off to try and do what you can, then call Nintendo. Don't fornat anything until Nintendo themselves says so.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

theblackdragon

@Kelinator: The eShops have been having trouble thanks to the influx of new users — you can check the network status on this page here. Give it a while and then try again once the network status page says the Shops are back to normal. If you still have problems, try contacting Nintendo, they're the only ones who can get you squared away. Best of luck to you!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.