Showing 101 to 120 of 138

AuthorMessage

ogo79

101. Posted:

id say if gaming is a hobby buy it.
most of yall are going to buy it anyways
rather on ebay used one day, for cheaper or whatever
ive been running into a lot of cheap gamers lately
i understand how money is, but by the time some people get done crying about it they could perhaps cut back on other "expenses" like downloading 144 wii ware games...

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Bankai

102. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Well one thing's for sure: Nintendo isn't stupid enough to sell devices at a loss per unit. (Unlike Microsoft and Sony. :|) So I expect the price to be reasonable, but nothing particularly low.

It's not stupid, and loss leading is a well established and effective business strategy in all kinds of areas - retail being another one - not just games.

Most enterprise tech hardware is sold into organisations on a no-margin or loss leading strategy too, and the money is made back in associated services.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Azurineknuckle

103. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ylFk8xtRw

Some rumors for 3DS!!

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -Dr. Seuss (Happy Birthday to You)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

104. Posted:

Well we will find out in 24 hours or less

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

105. Posted:

Otaku wrote:

Well we will find out in 24 hours or less

Approximately 7 hours to be exact :P

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

YoshiSage

106. Posted:

Seems like a fair deal. :D

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

AuthorMessage

Peznaze

107. Posted:

Wow, rumors were waaaay off. It's going to cost at least $250! (And not until spring, either.)

Edited on by Peznaze

Peznaze

AuthorMessage

cheapogamer4life

108. Posted:

That's just great! I knew this wasnt gonna be true though for the simple fact that nobody else is doing 3D games, movies, and pictures on a handheld.

3DS Friend Code: 4339-2558-1701
http://passid.ca/N4Life
PSN id: cheapO4life
Xbox gamertag: cheapogamer

AuthorMessage

HolyMackerel

109. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Well one thing's for sure: Nintendo isn't stupid enough to sell devices at a loss per unit. (Unlike Microsoft and Sony. :|) So I expect the price to be reasonable, but nothing particularly low.

It's not stupid, and loss leading is a well established and effective business strategy in all kinds of areas - retail being another one - not just games.

Most enterprise tech hardware is sold into organisations on a no-margin or loss leading strategy too, and the money is made back in associated services.

True. Nintendo does make large returns from software sales and licensing. It must be the same for Sony and Microsoft.

I'm pretty sure the 3DS' price being over $200 isn't a surprise to anyone. Especially if you consider the immense amount of features you are going to get with the device.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

× steam

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042

AuthorMessage

romulux

110. Posted:

it's worth noting that the price of the 3DS, ¥25,000, is also what the wii sold for at launch in japan. that figure was adapted to $250 for the west, so maybe the 3DS will retail here for that price as well.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

Robo-goose

111. Posted:

It's just as I thought, 250$. That's an exceptable price for me.

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

AuthorMessage

Rensch

112. Posted:

It's already been removed. I've experienced that Bart Smit uses estimate prizes on their website or leaflets before, anyway.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

113. Posted:

Ive said $250-300 the whole time ;)

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

DrCruse

114. Posted:

Robo-goose wrote:

Actually it's currently at $300. We have no idea what it will be here, if there will be a pack-in game, etc. I would expect a pack in game and 3DS to sell for $300.

DrCruse

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

115. Posted:

JesusSaves wrote:

Robo-goose wrote:

Actually it's currently at $300. We have no idea what it will be here, if there will be a pack-in game, etc. I would expect a pack in game and 3DS to sell for $300.

Seems fairly resonable. Pretty high for a handheld, but with the crazy amount of features this thing is packing (and the strong possibility for a pack-in game, as you mentioned) I don't think it's completely ridiculous.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Nintendokid

116. Posted:

I know the actual price but it's alot higher then when the Wii lanched the price is $298 yep I'm not so happy with the price my self but that's just Nintendo.

Wii Number:2858-9153-6557-3624
Mario Kart Wii friend code:2751-6275-1011
Pokemon Soulsilver friend code:1806-5793-6796

AuthorMessage

mark3

117. Posted:

i hope its in the $225-250 range, then i could get it first thing. I just hope nintendo don't let other companies bring bad games to the 3ds like the wii.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

118. Posted:

Why does it matter, if other companies get into it? (Which they are) Ignore those 3rd party products. Sonic is awesome, Street Fighter is, Metal Gear Is

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

romulux

119. Posted:

Nintendokid wrote:

it's alot higher then when the Wii lanched

it's not. same price.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

120. Posted:

I want to complain...but when I see Mario Kart, Animal Crossing, Metal Gear Solid and Paper Mario in 3D it's kind of tough.
And did I mention Metal Gear Solid in mother effin 3D??

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf