Forums

Topic: 3Ds should go for no card games

Posts 121 to 125 of 125

Aviator

Nintendoftw wrote:

Nintendo already announced that 3DS games will also be available in the 3DS Shop so I don't even know why this conversation was started up, now going COMPLETELY DD is a stupid idea in any time period. I mean look at blueray, downloads and discs, works great.

Source?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

ray62

Nintendoftw wrote:

Nintendo already announced that 3DS games will also be available in the 3DS Shop so I don't even know why this conversation was started up, now going COMPLETELY DD is a stupid idea in any time period. I mean look at blueray, downloads and discs, works great.

it was to see everones opinion

ray62

LzWinky

ray62 wrote:

i didnt mean they should fully get rid of cards they should jus make more full digital games.

Topic: 3Ds should go for no card games

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

HolyMackerel

Nintendoftw wrote:

going COMPLETELY DD is a stupid idea in any time period.

Way to ignore everyone's counter-arguments and continue your highly opinionated rants.

Nintendoftw wrote:

I don't even know why this conversation was started up

100% digital releases are an interesting prospect to entertain from an industry and retail standpoint, particularly when people aren't throwing around judgmental words like "stupid". Let's bring this topic back to its original trail of intelligent discussion, please.

P.S. @ray62 Perhaps you should have titled the thread better. No card games = no card games.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

ray62

HolyMackerel wrote:

Nintendoftw wrote:

going COMPLETELY DD is a stupid idea in any time period.

Way to ignore everyone's counter-arguments and continue your highly opinionated rants.

Nintendoftw wrote:

I don't even know why this conversation was started up

100% digital releases are an interesting prospect to entertain from an industry and retail standpoint, particularly when people aren't throwing around judgmental words like "stupid". Let's bring this topic back to its original trail of intelligent discussion, please.

P.S. @ray62 Perhaps you should have titled the thread better. No card games = no card games.

yeah i know but it got pretty interesting so i just kept it up.

ray62

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.