Forums

Topic: 3DS sent to Nintendo for repair

Posts 21 to 38 of 38

theblackdragon

Call Nintendo. They'll get you squared away, whether they've got your system or not — and if it's the latter, they'll make things right for you.

I remember when I sent my DSi in for repair, it never showed up on the Nintendo site at all until I got the confirmation e-mail telling me it was on its way back... at least i think i got an e-mail saying it was returning, haha.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

Chill out.

If it arrives, it takes until the next day for it tobe on the site. CALM DOWN, stop worrying, and it'll be fine.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

parutena

It usually takes a business day or two to show up on tracking. As long as you didn't send it in with the actual box the 3DS comes in you'll be fineeeee.

parutena

Nintendo_Lover

Proof of postage they just sent me a prepaid label I'm guessing that was a postage oh well I'll just wait unroll the 3ds XL comes out and buy that. I'm never sending anything else to Nintendo again.

Nintendo_Lover

Jay3DS

Nintendo Lover - remember though, that yes it's been tracked as received, however, Nintendo probably haven't signed it into their repair centre yet. They probably get hundreds of consoles so give it a day or so, or call Nintendo. But don't worry, especially if it's been signed for by the same person as it was for someone else here.

Honestly, I'm a worry wart, and I wouldn't be worried if I were you.

Jay3DS

Nintendo_Lover

I'm worried i really am my ds lite almost got stolen but that was when I was in school. Sorry I'm a newbie here so I dont know a lot about sending stuff to Nintendo. This is a first for me sending in something for the first time.

Nintendo_Lover

Jay3DS

Nintendo_Lover wrote:

I'm worried i really am my ds lite almost got stolen but that was when I was in school. Sorry I'm a newbie here so I dont know a lot about sending stuff to Nintendo. This is a first for me sending in something for the first time.

It's been signed for by 'Cross' - someone else on here sent their console off and that was also signed for by 'Cross' and they never had a problem.

The way it works is that when you send something back to be repaired to a company, someone has to sign for it initially to confirm it's been delivered.
It probably then goes on top of a pile of other faulty units, and as and when Nintendo start looking at them, they confirm them online.

I can guarantee in a day or two you'll see it update.

Don't worry - honest.

Jay3DS

Nintendo_Lover

Okay thanks I can rest easy tonight without saying up half the night worrying ^^

Nintendo_Lover

Jay3DS

Nintendo_Lover wrote:

Okay thanks I can rest easy tonight without saying up half the night worrying ^^

Haha I'd be the same, but from what you've told me, you have nothing to worry about.

Jay3DS

kyuubikid213

My face buttons (actually just the A button) aren't working properly. It doesn't respond when I press it unless it is a hard press. What should I do? Should I send it in to Nintendo or do I have to buy another 3DS and system transfer?

I checked online and the Nintendo website said my system was still within warranty. So does that mean it gets fixed for free? How long will it be gone?

Please help....I don't want my system to stop working... Complete...worry wart.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Nintendo_Lover

Since its under the warranty still Nintendo will fix it for free. Since my warranty was expired I had to pay but they replace them if they can't be fixed. I assume mine is being replaced I won't know until Monday cause they don't work on weekends. Don't worry go to the Nintendo website and get a shipping label from them. It's prepaid so you don't have to pay for shipping fees. I'm this helped Good Luck man.

Nintendo_Lover

kyuubikid213

Sent it in a few days ago and now it's in East Syracuse (the destination). I can't wait until I get it back... I'm sad though. I go back to school before I get my 3DS back. That's a whole week of StreetPass I will miss out on...

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

Nintendo_Lover

I just got mine back yesterday couldn't be more happier. I also pre-ordered the 3DS XL a couple days ago as well can't wait for that either^^ a week is a long time for me it is I'm inpatient when it comes to games and other stuff. My 3ds was sent to the same place as yours, I live in pennslyvania and was surprised that it was going to new York. I thought it would end up in Washington where the Nintendo of America company is located but I think what they do is find the nearest repair facility near you and have it sent there.

Nintendo_Lover

kyuubikid213

I'm glad you posted this because I just checked the UPS Tracker and it arrived at Nintendo of America and was signed for by Cross. Can't wait now.

Nintendo, your 10 day countdown begins now.

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

Jay3DS

Nintendo Lover - so pleased for you. What did they charge you again? Was it a brand new replacement or did they fix it?

Jay3DS

kyuubikid213

After a solid 2 weeks (14 days including weekends and sending it to Nintendo), I have my 3DS back and the (A) button works perfectly. I even got another year of warranty! Hope anyone else who needs support revives this thread.

I'm on YouTube.

I pro...

Nintendo_Lover

They charge me nothing I got a brand new one traded it into GameStop and got a 3DS XL still struggling on KH 3D though (grrrrr)

Nintendo_Lover

rayword45

kyuubikid213 wrote:

After a solid 2 weeks (14 days including weekends and sending it to Nintendo), I have my 3DS back and the (A) button works perfectly. I even got another year of warranty! Hope anyone else who needs support revives this thread.

Was it a system transferred new one or your old 3DS (based on the smudges and scratches)? Mine was just in the shop because I need another year of warranty and the border screen scratch and all, so I await to see the result (Took them 2 days to repair, lol).

Edited on by rayword45

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.