3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 821 to 840 of 1,890

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

821. Posted:

Should I get Touch Solitaire for club nintendo awards?

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

822. Posted:

They should make a 3D Minecraft game for the 3DS with Online.

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

rayword45

823. Posted:

SarcasticWisdom wrote:

Should I get Touch Solitaire for club nintendo awards?

No. It's just Solitaire and Spider in a pretty package with no undo button. Not worth the cash or coins at all.

If you're a solitaire fan, I'ma rank the choices that I know of for you

1. http://www.amazon.com/Clubhouse-Games-Nintendo-DS/dp/B000FW64ZS
2. 5-in-1 Solitaire on DSiWare (5 Games rather then 1)
3. Purchasing Touch Solitaire for $2
4. Wasting 100 coins on that crap.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

824. Posted:

If you're a solitare fan you should play it on your PC. Or on a free app for your iPod Touch. Or.... anything that isn't that.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Chucko

825. Posted:

Looking to acquire some 3DS games over the Holidays. What are some good ones you guys would recommend? I generally like all genres.

(P.S Not MK7, Super Mario 3D Land, OoT 3D, or Bit.Trip Saga. I gots those ones :))

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

826. Posted:

@Chucko: If you havent played it yet and like that type of genre I highly recommend Resident Evil Revelations. Such an awesome game.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

827. Posted:

@Chucko: Tales of the Abyss (my personal favorite 3DS game), Dead or Alive Dimensions (the best fighter on the system), & Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy (fun arcade style dogfighter) are all really great choices!

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

robbiemactavish

828. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

Looking to acquire some 3DS games over the Holidays. What are some good ones you guys would recommend? I generally like all genres.

(P.S Not MK7, Super Mario 3D Land, OoT 3D, or Bit.Trip Saga. I gots those ones :))

Kid Icarus Uprising, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Resident Evil Revelations, Tales of the Abyss 3D, New Super mario bros 2

I would recommend those in that order

robbiemactavish

AuthorMessage

rayword45

829. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

Shooter: Kid Icarus: Uprising (third-person action), Nano Assault (SHMUP), Resident Evil Revelations (survival horror), NOT Star Fox
Puzzler: Crush3D, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
RPG: Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Rhythm: I have yet to try Rhythm Thief, but as a person with no FF background the demo for Theatrhythm was great fun, if somewhat easy and the track selection seems small.
Platformer: New Super Mario Bros 2, Sonic Generations if you can find it for really cheap

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

WaluigiBag

830. Posted:

I highly recommend Pilotwings Resort! I purchased it with my Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS at Launch. Exploring WuHu Island is very enjoyable. The music is soothing, and the 3D effect is great. :D

Edited on by WaluigiBag

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

831. Posted:

@WaluigiBag
PilorWings Resort was a blast! But the stereoscopic 3D lent a HUGE hand in that. I wouldn't of bothered with it if i were forced to play it in 2D.

Btw, how's Rayman 3D? That one has gotten a great deal of mixed reviews...

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

832. Posted:

Resident Evil Revelations is $19 new on Amazon right now. Dead or Alive Dimensions is $25.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

RR529

833. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

Resident Evil Revelations is $19 new on Amazon right now. Dead or Alive Dimensions is $25.

Really? I don't know where you're looking, but our local Kmarts have had DOAD at $20 for a long time now (really great deal, BTW).

Also, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (my personal favorite launch game) is also at $20 there.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

Skitrules

834. Posted:

Hey everyone i was wondering if any of you recomend Resident Evil: Revalations because i was thinking about getting because i loved the demo and want more. Any recomendations??

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

AuthorMessage

rayword45

835. Posted:

Skitrules wrote:

Hey everyone i was wondering if any of you recomend Resident Evil: Revalations because i was thinking about getting because i loved the demo and want more. Any recomendations??

I can recommend it 3 chapters in. Though do you have a Circle Pad Pro? From what I've heard, it does wonders to playability. The graphics are astounding, the survival horror bits are great, the more action-oriented bits are fun but less enjoyable due to controls. The main problem with the game is framerate, which drops pretty often.

You can find it really cheap at many places, like, $20. Try going to Best Buy and do a price match there.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

836. Posted:

Skitrules wrote:

I've beaten it and played quite a bit of Raid Mode. I'd say it's the best Resident Evil game besides 4. I should note that the game doesn't have a survival horror feel about halfway through, but it's still really good. The game plays like 4 without the CC Pro, so I wouldn't say it's a necessity. It's definitely one of the best games on DS right now.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

837. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Skitrules wrote:

any of you recomend Resident Evil: Revalations

do you have a Circle Pad Pro? From what I've heard, it does wonders to playability. The main problem with the game is framerate, which drops pretty often.

I played through it with gyroscope aiming and that was better than the dual analog controls in RE4. The framerate only drops in elevators which were just glorified load screens. It doesn't intrude on the gameplay at all.

moomoo wrote:

I've beaten it and played quite a bit of Raid Mode.

It's pretty addictive. Raid Mode.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

FarukoSH

838. Posted:

Ok, this its actually had to answer. but im seraching for a good co-op game, i know they are quite different, but for what ive saw (and played HoR demo) i may like them both quite a bit...

so wich one is better, and has better replay value... but more important, are those games dead online ? i would love to play HoR but if its dead online theres not much reason to get it, as i think that CoP has a better SP... anyone can help me here ?

3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473 // Games: RE: Revelations, MK7, Kid Icarus: U, MGS3D, SM3DLand, EO4, Donkey Kong CR3D, Fire Emblem Awakening, Castlevania: LoS MoF, Shin Megami Tensei 4, Monster Hunter 3U and Pokemon Y
Steam: Farukool
PM me if you add

3DS Friend Code: 4640-0256-4473

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

839. Posted:

Should I get Scribblenauts Unlimited? I have Super Scribblenauts and I enjoyed it soooo much. :3 Will I have the same effect in this game?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

rayword45

840. Posted:

If reviews are anything to go by, yes it's basically more of the same formula with improvements, so if you crave more Scribblenauts there you go.

Edited on by theblackdragon

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.