3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,726

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

801. Posted:

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

802. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

Yes, you do earn credit for playing survival missions in the challenge mode (I had to pop it in real quick to be sure, since it's been awhile, lol).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

803. Posted:

@RR529 Sorry, if this is getting tiresome but I still can't get past that level as I don't have enough for the X-29A because I can't get past the first survival mission and I keep running out of time. How do you get more time in it? Only one of the planes seem to give you a time bonus.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

804. Posted:

I very much recommend bit.trip saga.
If you like challenge or perfecting stuff this is for you. It just got soo many levels. Especially runner and fate.
If there is little to no story you practically cant finish it too early. Like the manual says : finnally a game with the most important thing that matters : the highscore.
Ye the story driven game heroes of ruin failed sadly.
Its the only way to fill the barren time until next blockbusters like luigis mansion and castlevania mirror of fate roll out ...

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

RR529

805. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@RR529 Sorry, if this is getting tiresome but I still can't get past that level as I don't have enough for the X-29A because I can't get past the first survival mission and I keep running out of time. How do you get more time in it? Only one of the planes seem to give you a time bonus.

That first jet gives you a time bonus, an AA gun shortly after that has one, a couple of the jets that occasionally fly over the main bay area have them, at least one or two more AA guns in the main bay area have them, and hidden snugged up against that big skyscraper that's right behind the back of the bay area (right behind that big carrier in back that has 3 targets), there is a helicopter that gives a big bonus.

BTW, it's no problem :) (also, have you unlocked "free missions" yet? I can't remember if you unlock them as you go, or if you get all at once when you beat the game).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

806. Posted:

@RR529 Thanks and no, I haven't unlocked the free missions yet.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

807. Posted:

@RR529 Even with the X29-A, I still can't beat mission 8 but I did get very close to doing so a few times. Its still one of the most frustrating levels of any game that I've played in my life and since its an optional level, I think I'll skip it.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

liavcol

808. Posted:

I got 2 games for 3DS last month:
-New Super Mario Bros. 2 which is unsurprisingly great!!!
-Pokemon Rumble Blast: I actually bought this game only because it was in a great cost of 0.01 $ for a brand new cope on Amazon.com (not kidding), this game is a mess and super boring.. don't buy it!

Email: liavcol@gmail.com
3DS friend code: 4768-7500-0239
Currently Playing:
Kung Fu Rabbit (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

809. Posted:

liavcol wrote:

-Pokemon Rumble Blast: I actually bought this game only because it was in a great cost of 0.01 $ for a brand new cope on Amazon.com (not kidding), this game is a mess and super boring.. don't buy it!

Is it just my tired eyes or did you say that you got Pokemon Rumble Blast for a CENT????!!!!!! HOW?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

rayword45

810. Posted:

If it includes shipping, likely Amazon glitch. There was once a day when loads of PS3/X360 were marked as a cent

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

liavcol

811. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

liavcol wrote:

Is it just my tired eyes or did you say that you got Pokemon Rumble Blast for a CENT????!!!!!! HOW?

Yes I did got it for 0.01 $, it was on amazon and the same crazy seller offered Sonic Generations for the 3DS too on the same cost... I wanted it but someone already bought it.

Email: liavcol@gmail.com
3DS friend code: 4768-7500-0239
Currently Playing:
Kung Fu Rabbit (Wii U)

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

AuthorMessage

Konata

812. Posted:

Hey Guys. I'm looking for a new 3DS game but I just can't decide!
I have:
Rhythm thief
MK7
(and pokemon black but that doesnt count)

I like all sorts of games but again, I can NEVER make decisions.
any suggestions?

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

RR529

813. Posted:

^I guess it depends on what you're into, but these are my four favorites:

• Dead or Alive Dimensions (fighter)
  • LoZ:OoT3D (action/adventure)
  • MGS3D (stealth/shooter)
  • Tales of the Abyss (JRPG)

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

814. Posted:

liavcol wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

liavcol wrote:

Yes I did got it for 0.01 $, it was on amazon and the same crazy seller offered Sonic Generations for the 3DS too on the same cost... I wanted it but someone already bought it.

That's just crazy!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

rayword45

815. Posted:

Bumping to ask: What games should I get this holiday season? Looking at Paper Mario, and a few other games but can't think of any.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Noob_The_Third

816. Posted:

Well, Paper Mario is very good but I don't really know what king of games you like. Have you played any previous Paper Mario games?

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage

rayword45

817. Posted:

I have, I know what I'm getting into.

As for types of games, I have a special love for rhythm games, but Theatrhythm doesn't appeal to me (might get Rhythm Thief). I also like platformers (already have both 3DS Mario titles), action games, and puzzlers that aren't samey (like Crush3D). Favorite 3DS title is Kid Icarus.

Looking at Revelations mostly right now.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Raiko

818. Posted:

You really can't go wrong with Revelations. The story isn't all that great, but it doesn't need to be. The setting for the game is brilliant. The graphics are brilliant. The controls are simple and well done. There's a nice balance of genuine horror and action. That and after you've finished with the campaign, there's the rather addictive Raid Mode, which involves clearing out areas of zombies. If you have a friend you can play through this mode in co-op too.

Raiko

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

819. Posted:

I hope they make a new Zombie game for the 3DS, hopefully similar to the 'Zombie U' game.
Maybe also add some Resident evil to it as well, or maybe not other wise that would just make it another RE game :D

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

820. Posted:

Super Mario 3D Land( nahhh, it can't be! :p )
3D Land has surpassed my expections, and i'm even enjoying it more than i did with Super Mario galaxy and I'm only on the 4th world. The problem i had with galaxy was the slower paced controls/gameplay...With 3d Land, you now have control over a small leap/hop(which really comes in handy and feels great to pull off) or a longer range leap/hop plus(like in galaxy) and you can even perform a roll that also breaks boxes. The Takooni suit is god send....no power up in galaxy can compete with it imo. It's just so satisfying like it was in SMB3 to twirl yourt ail and take out enemies, be it on ground or mid air.

Loving the homage to SMB3 and i think it's safe to say that this is easily the most 'Retro' 3D Mario in the series, it's a perfect 2D - 3D transition. Little Mario is back, there's no silly health metre, the flag poles have made their return and so has the run button.B-) The stereoscopic can be pretty amazing at times as well, especially when you're strolling around the Air ships! Too bad I'm not playing this on the XL with those glorious large screens, but when this game was released the XL wasn't even available anyways, so bluh! :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!