hey guys new system update is available in the eshop

josh14

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

782. Posted:

josh14 wrote:

hey guys new system update is available in the eshop

What does the update do?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

783. Posted:

@RR529 I picked up Ace combat; Assault horizon legacy this morning. I'm not that good at it but that's not surprising as I'm not that experienced with the genre but I'm still enjoying it, hopefully I'll get better as I play it more.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

784. Posted:

^Hope you enjoy it! I don't know what difficulty you're playing at, but there are 3. Starting with mission 2, you'll be able to pull off fancy manoeuvres that get you in good position, when you fill up a guage.

Currently Playing:

Quiz RPG: Legend of Mystic Wiz (AND)
Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

785. Posted:

I decided to play on easy mode which was definitely a good decision as I'm having some trouble with mission 3. Since, that's the mission I'm on, I already know how to do those manoeuvres and they are quite useful. I don't quite get how to do a G-turn though.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

786. Posted:

So i've been thinking about getting Rayman 3D because it's supposed to be a good game, but how does this port fare?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

787. Posted:

A brilliant game,but poorly ported.
It's better than the DS version,but you'd be better of getting one of the earlier versions.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

788. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's better than the DS version

this wouldn't be a difficult task. That and Super Mario 64 DS pretty much killed the idea of 3d games being successful of DS.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

789. Posted:

@kkslider i though mario 64 ds was a good port and i really talk crap about mario but that to me was a good port but rayman 2 ds yea that sucked :|

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

790. Posted:

I'm feeling good today I went to GameStop & traded in a few games I got 25 in cash plus the trade in's covered:

Angry Birds - 3DS
Let's Ride: Best in Breed - 3DS
Finding Nemo - 3DS
Zeevex Card - For mybaby-online to buy my second baby in the online game. Yayy! :D It's a girl. I named her Autumn. Now Jason has a little sister in the game. Yay! :D Autumn pic is my new profile pic on here. :D

I cancelled the pre-order of disney princesses 3ds. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Windy

791. Posted:

Me and a buddy have been playing Formula 1 Local wifi and Internet Wifi lately the game is great fun even though it received low ratings I would recommend it for a 3DS bargain title now at 19.99

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

792. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's better than the DS version

this wouldn't be a difficult task. That and Super Mario 64 DS pretty much killed the idea of 3d games being successful of DS.

I've never understood the hate for SM64DS. I know some people didn't like the controls but they weren't that bad. With 3 new characters, over 30 new levels, much better graphics, mini-games and multi-player, I think its much better than the original and overall the 2nd best DS game.

@RR529 I'm finding mission 8 of Ace combat: Assault horizon legacy really frustrating due to the constant stalling, how did you deal with the stalling?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

793. Posted:

^ Have you unlocked and bought the X-29A aircraft? I was having trouble with that one too, until I used it. You'll still stall from time to time, but it offers much better stability.

Also, that mission is the only one with significant stalling, so don't worry about future missions being like that.

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

794. Posted:

I'm not sure if I have it but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

795. Posted:

Upcoming recommendations
Denpa Men (tomorrow)
Pokemon dream radar (oct 7)
Code of princess (oct 9)
Layton miracle mask (oct 26)
Paper Mario SS (Nov 11)
Epic Mickey power of illusion (Nov 18)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Chuie

796. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I'm not sure but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

i reccomend you get code of princess ;)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

797. Posted:

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

798. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

Yes, you do earn credit for playing survival missions in the challenge mode (I had to pop it in real quick to be sure, since it's been awhile, lol).

Currently Playing:

Popcork! (AND)
B.B. Bear Danmaku (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

799. Posted:

@RR529 Sorry, if this is getting tiresome but I still can't get past that level as I don't have enough for the X-29A because I can't get past the first survival mission and I keep running out of time. How do you get more time in it? Only one of the planes seem to give you a time bonus.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

800. Posted:

I very much recommend bit.trip saga.
If you like challenge or perfecting stuff this is for you. It just got soo many levels. Especially runner and fate.
If there is little to no story you practically cant finish it too early. Like the manual says : finnally a game with the most important thing that matters : the highscore.
Ye the story driven game heroes of ruin failed sadly.
Its the only way to fill the barren time until next blockbusters like luigis mansion and castlevania mirror of fate roll out ...

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman