3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 781 to 800 of 1,840

AuthorMessage

RR529

781. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis, what about Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy? It does have a story, but you don't need to pay attention to it if you don't want to :P

Really fun arcade style dogfighter. The confrontations against enemy squadrons & the mysterious Z.O.E. aircraft are especially thrilling.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

782. Posted:

@Zezzy It does look like a fun game but I still feel that I'd appreciate it more after playing some more FF games.
@RR529 I'm not that into flight combat games but I may be willing to give it a try. How realistic is it? If its just a military based flight combat game then its probably not for me but if there's something more to it that you wouldn't see in real life then I might like it.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

783. Posted:

^It uses real world aircraft & graphical style, but it's not a sim gameplay wise (it's more thrilling arcade style).

The world, while realistic, is fiction (fake countries and all that). There's nothing all that far removed from real world tech, except the mysterious Z.O.E. aircraft you encounter multiple times (especially it's final incarnation, which you can unlock for use yourself), the final mission is a pretty unrealistic scenario (don't want to ruin anything, though), and you can unlock classic aircraft as well (unrealistic in the sense that they wouldn't stand a chance fighting the modern aircraft you encounter in the game's missions, in the real world). While the game has a realistic graphical style, all character portraits are anime style (albiet a more serious look).

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

784. Posted:

@RR529 Thanks, I might try it out now.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

josh14

785. Posted:

hey guys new system update is available in the eshop

josh14

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

786. Posted:

josh14 wrote:

hey guys new system update is available in the eshop

What does the update do?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

787. Posted:

@RR529 I picked up Ace combat; Assault horizon legacy this morning. I'm not that good at it but that's not surprising as I'm not that experienced with the genre but I'm still enjoying it, hopefully I'll get better as I play it more.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

788. Posted:

^Hope you enjoy it! I don't know what difficulty you're playing at, but there are 3. Starting with mission 2, you'll be able to pull off fancy manoeuvres that get you in good position, when you fill up a guage.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

789. Posted:

I decided to play on easy mode which was definitely a good decision as I'm having some trouble with mission 3. Since, that's the mission I'm on, I already know how to do those manoeuvres and they are quite useful. I don't quite get how to do a G-turn though.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

790. Posted:

So i've been thinking about getting Rayman 3D because it's supposed to be a good game, but how does this port fare?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

791. Posted:

A brilliant game,but poorly ported.
It's better than the DS version,but you'd be better of getting one of the earlier versions.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

792. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's better than the DS version

this wouldn't be a difficult task. That and Super Mario 64 DS pretty much killed the idea of 3d games being successful of DS.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

793. Posted:

@kkslider i though mario 64 ds was a good port and i really talk crap about mario but that to me was a good port but rayman 2 ds yea that sucked :|

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

794. Posted:

I'm feeling good today I went to GameStop & traded in a few games I got 25 in cash plus the trade in's covered:

Angry Birds - 3DS
Let's Ride: Best in Breed - 3DS
Finding Nemo - 3DS
Zeevex Card - For mybaby-online to buy my second baby in the online game. Yayy! :D It's a girl. I named her Autumn. Now Jason has a little sister in the game. Yay! :D Autumn pic is my new profile pic on here. :D

I cancelled the pre-order of disney princesses 3ds. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Windy

795. Posted:

Me and a buddy have been playing Formula 1 Local wifi and Internet Wifi lately the game is great fun even though it received low ratings I would recommend it for a 3DS bargain title now at 19.99

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

796. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's better than the DS version

this wouldn't be a difficult task. That and Super Mario 64 DS pretty much killed the idea of 3d games being successful of DS.

I've never understood the hate for SM64DS. I know some people didn't like the controls but they weren't that bad. With 3 new characters, over 30 new levels, much better graphics, mini-games and multi-player, I think its much better than the original and overall the 2nd best DS game.

@RR529 I'm finding mission 8 of Ace combat: Assault horizon legacy really frustrating due to the constant stalling, how did you deal with the stalling?

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

RR529

797. Posted:

^ Have you unlocked and bought the X-29A aircraft? I was having trouble with that one too, until I used it. You'll still stall from time to time, but it offers much better stability.

Also, that mission is the only one with significant stalling, so don't worry about future missions being like that.

Currently Playing:

Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

798. Posted:

I'm not sure if I have it but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

799. Posted:

Upcoming recommendations
Denpa Men (tomorrow)
Pokemon dream radar (oct 7)
Code of princess (oct 9)
Layton miracle mask (oct 26)
Paper Mario SS (Nov 11)
Epic Mickey power of illusion (Nov 18)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Chuie

800. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I'm not sure but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

i reccomend you get code of princess ;)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire