Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 761 to 780 of 2,557

Barbiegurl777

mieu-fire wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

@barbiegurl i think you should try pokemon games i know you said you didnt like them but you can breed your pokemon and make eggs and hatch them to me i think that sorta does fit you and lots of girls love some pokemon my sister is 21 and she loves some pokemon mostly breeding best game for breeding in my opinion is really pearl/diamond/platinum

I had pokemon yellow GB game when I was younger bought it at the time to figure the series out. It was ok. Didn't agree with the pokemon that had magic stuff but the game kept for interest for a while as far as playing goes. I mainly like the little character Pikachu he's a cutie.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

what about the most adorable of all ch... ch.... CHIMCHAR

Are you talking about Charzard the red dragon with the fire tail pokemon? lol He's cute too. The gameboy version's of pokemon are probably more safer than the ds versions of pokemon I only had the GB version tried the ds version from the library for kick's it just didn't feel the same. Chit chat more in the a.m. night night.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12
3DS FC: 3480-2549-1588
Rugrats777 Blog
Miiverse: Barbiegurl777/Rugrats777
Colors 3D! My Gallery
Bandai Namco - Ymmas626
Lalaloopsy - Rugrats777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777

Mieu-Fire

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

@barbiegurl i think you should try pokemon games i know you said you didnt like them but you can breed your pokemon and make eggs and hatch them to me i think that sorta does fit you and lots of girls love some pokemon my sister is 21 and she loves some pokemon mostly breeding best game for breeding in my opinion is really pearl/diamond/platinum

I had pokemon yellow GB game when I was younger bought it at the time to figure the series out. It was ok. Didn't agree with the pokemon that had magic stuff but the game kept for interest for a while as far as playing goes. I mainly like the little character Pikachu he's a cutie.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

what about the most adorable of all ch... ch.... CHIMCHAR

Are you talking about Charzard the red dragon with the fire tail pokemon? lol He's cute too. The gameboy version's of pokemon are probably more safer than the ds versions of pokemon I only had the GB version tried the ds version from the library for kick's it just didn't feel the same. Chit chat more in the a.m. night night.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

not charizard chimachar
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=...

You smell

NinFreak

mieu-fire wrote:

NinRyan wrote:

Ive been mostly laughing, playing Tales of the Abyss. So glad i bought it.

let me guess the amazing jade

Actually, Luke and Mieu!

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

RR529

^Those two are pretty funny!

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

FonistofCruxis

I was thinking of buying a 3DS game tomorrow and want to buy something that isn't story heavy after all the RPGs I've been playing this year. Most of the 3DS games that aren't story heavy that interest me have other games related to them that I'd want to get first so I was thinking of buying Pac-man and Galaga dimensions. If anyone here has played it, what do you think of it? Would you recommend it?

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Sonicmon

@FonistOfCruxis sonic generations? its really good its better on 3ds then on ps3 and 360

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

rayword45

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I was thinking of buying a 3DS game tomorrow and want to buy something that isn't story heavy after all the RPGs I've been playing this year. Most of the 3DS games that aren't story heavy that interest me have other games related to them that I'd want to get first so I was thinking of buying Pac-man and Galaga dimensions. If anyone here has played it, what do you think of it? Would you recommend it?

I haven't played it, but here are some recommendations.

CRUSH3D: Every reviewer complaining about Trial-and-Error bumping it from an 8/9 needs to be smacked. This is a genius game, worth more then the asking price of $15.
Steel Diver: Not for everyone, but the reviewers were WRONG about content. Expert Mode, Time Trials, Decals and Multiplayer (Not solo, the AI sucks) add up to a fairly lengthy game, worth far more then the $4-7 asking price on eBay.
Bit. Trip SA- Actually, judging by your reaction to Rhythm Thief, STAY AWAY.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

RR529

@FonistofCruxis, If you like fighters (and don't already have it), I'd highly recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Best fighter on 3DS, IMO. Unlockable characters, costumes (more than mere pallet swaps), arenas (including a Metroid one), great online (opponents unable to spam TS combos, unlike in SF's broken online). A fast & fluid fighting system with very interactive 3D arenas (unlike SF's static backdrops). Tons of modes (arcade, story, vs, tag, online, streetpass challenges, figurine collection).

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Banker-Style

RR529 wrote:

@FonistofCruxis, If you like fighters (and don't already have it), I'd highly recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Best fighter on 3DS, IMO. Unlockable characters, costumes (more than mere pallet swaps), arenas (including a Metroid one), great online (opponents unable to spam TS combos, unlike in SF's broken online). A fast & fluid fighting system with very interactive 3D arenas (unlike SF's static backdrops). Tons of modes (arcade, story, vs, tag, online, streetpass challenges, figurine collection).

I agree with this guy.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

FonistofCruxis

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

@MR-SEGA I haven't got that many Sonic games so I wouldn't recognise many of the levels that have been remade in that game so if I did get it, it would probably be after I'd played more of the series

@rayword45 Steel diver really doesn't look like my sort of game. I wasn't really sure of Crush3D and the aesthetics could be better but since its pretty cheap now, I'll see if I can find it.

@RR529 I've got DoA: D and I love it! Its probably my second favourite or third favourite 3DS game, I'm not sure if I like it more than MK7 or not yet. Actually, I remember having a conversation with you on our favourite characters in the game a few months ago.

FonistofCruxis

I'd rather get Theatrhythm after playing more FF games as I've only played one. As for Devil survivor overclocked, its not out in Europe yet and even if it was, I was asking for 3DS games that aren't story heavy.

FonistofCruxis

I would disagree from what I've played of the DS original and when I said games that aren't story heavy, I was looking for games with a simple story or none at all.

zezhyrule

Oh. When I hear story heavy, I'm thinking 2hr cutscenes every 5min like MGS or modern FF

Theatrhythm is still enjoyable even if you've never played a FF game before. Once you get past the part where you have to play through all the tracks on super easy before you unlock higher difficulties, it starts to get kinda fun

And it has basically no story n_n

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

RR529

@FonistofCruxis, what about Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy? It does have a story, but you don't need to pay attention to it if you don't want to

Really fun arcade style dogfighter. The confrontations against enemy squadrons & the mysterious Z.O.E. aircraft are especially thrilling.

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

FonistofCruxis

@Zezzy It does look like a fun game but I still feel that I'd appreciate it more after playing some more FF games.
@RR529 I'm not that into flight combat games but I may be willing to give it a try. How realistic is it? If its just a military based flight combat game then its probably not for me but if there's something more to it that you wouldn't see in real life then I might like it.

RR529

^It uses real world aircraft & graphical style, but it's not a sim gameplay wise (it's more thrilling arcade style).

The world, while realistic, is fiction (fake countries and all that). There's nothing all that far removed from real world tech, except the mysterious Z.O.E. aircraft you encounter multiple times (especially it's final incarnation, which you can unlock for use yourself), the final mission is a pretty unrealistic scenario (don't want to ruin anything, though), and you can unlock classic aircraft as well (unrealistic in the sense that they wouldn't stand a chance fighting the modern aircraft you encounter in the game's missions, in the real world). While the game has a realistic graphical style, all character portraits are anime style (albiet a more serious look).

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Front Mission Evolved

Recently Beat: Metroid Prime: Blast Ball, Dokuro, Halo Anniversary, Monument Valley

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic