3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 761 to 780 of 1,841

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

761. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

@some_of_you: I think she already established what games and genres she's interested in.
Why bombard her with other kinds of games just because you dislike her options?

Btw: between Nemo and Lalathinghy, Nemo, 100 times Nemo.

Really? Ok I traded in a few games at GS about a week ago & have to trade in several other in the next few week's cleaning out some of my game collection & got quite a bit of trade in credit last time. Might pick up nemo 3ds with angry birds 3ds when I go to GS in a few week's. :)

Thank you! :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Hokori

762. Posted:

Yeah and Pokemon isn't really hard, i beat them quicker then I beat Mario games

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

763. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

@barbiegurl i think you should try pokemon games i know you said you didnt like them but you can breed your pokemon and make eggs and hatch them to me i think that sorta does fit you and lots of girls love some pokemon my sister is 21 and she loves some pokemon mostly breeding best game for breeding in my opinion is really pearl/diamond/platinum

I had pokemon yellow GB game when I was younger bought it at the time to figure the series out. It was ok. Didn't agree with the pokemon that had magic stuff but the game kept for interest for a while as far as playing goes. I mainly like the little character Pikachu he's a cutie. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Colors 3D! My Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Chuie

764. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

@barbiegurl i think you should try pokemon games i know you said you didnt like them but you can breed your pokemon and make eggs and hatch them to me i think that sorta does fit you and lots of girls love some pokemon my sister is 21 and she loves some pokemon mostly breeding best game for breeding in my opinion is really pearl/diamond/platinum

I had pokemon yellow GB game when I was younger bought it at the time to figure the series out. It was ok. Didn't agree with the pokemon that had magic stuff but the game kept for interest for a while as far as playing goes. I mainly like the little character Pikachu he's a cutie. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

:o what about the most adorable of all ch... ch.... CHIMCHAR :D

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

765. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Are you talking about Charzard the red dragon with the fire tail pokemon? lol He's cute too. :) The gameboy version's of pokemon are probably more safer than the ds versions of pokemon I only had the GB version tried the ds version from the library for kick's it just didn't feel the same. :) Chit chat more in the a.m. night night. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Colors 3D! My Gallery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

766. Posted:

http://www.google.com/search?q=chimchar&oe=UTF-8&hl=e...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Chuie

767. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Are you talking about Charzard the red dragon with the fire tail pokemon? lol He's cute too. :) The gameboy version's of pokemon are probably more safer than the ds versions of pokemon I only had the GB version tried the ds version from the library for kick's it just didn't feel the same. :) Chit chat more in the a.m. night night. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

not charizard chimachar :o
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&tbm=...

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

NinFreak

768. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

NinRyan wrote:

Ive been mostly laughing, playing Tales of the Abyss. So glad i bought it.

let me guess the amazing jade :)

Actually, Luke and Mieu! :)

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

AuthorMessage

RR529

769. Posted:

^Those two are pretty funny!

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

770. Posted:

I was thinking of buying a 3DS game tomorrow and want to buy something that isn't story heavy after all the RPGs I've been playing this year. Most of the 3DS games that aren't story heavy that interest me have other games related to them that I'd want to get first so I was thinking of buying Pac-man and Galaga dimensions. If anyone here has played it, what do you think of it? Would you recommend it?

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

771. Posted:

@FonistOfCruxis sonic generations? its really good its better on 3ds then on ps3 and 360

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

rayword45

772. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I was thinking of buying a 3DS game tomorrow and want to buy something that isn't story heavy after all the RPGs I've been playing this year. Most of the 3DS games that aren't story heavy that interest me have other games related to them that I'd want to get first so I was thinking of buying Pac-man and Galaga dimensions. If anyone here has played it, what do you think of it? Would you recommend it?

I haven't played it, but here are some recommendations.

CRUSH3D: Every reviewer complaining about Trial-and-Error bumping it from an 8/9 needs to be smacked. This is a genius game, worth more then the asking price of $15.
Steel Diver: Not for everyone, but the reviewers were WRONG about content. Expert Mode, Time Trials, Decals and Multiplayer (Not solo, the AI sucks) add up to a fairly lengthy game, worth far more then the $4-7 asking price on eBay.
Bit. Trip SA- Actually, judging by your reaction to Rhythm Thief, STAY AWAY.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

RR529

773. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis, If you like fighters (and don't already have it), I'd highly recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Best fighter on 3DS, IMO. Unlockable characters, costumes (more than mere pallet swaps), arenas (including a Metroid one), great online (opponents unable to spam TS combos, unlike in SF's broken online). A fast & fluid fighting system with very interactive 3D arenas (unlike SF's static backdrops). Tons of modes (arcade, story, vs, tag, online, streetpass challenges, figurine collection).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

774. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@FonistofCruxis, If you like fighters (and don't already have it), I'd highly recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions.

Best fighter on 3DS, IMO. Unlockable characters, costumes (more than mere pallet swaps), arenas (including a Metroid one), great online (opponents unable to spam TS combos, unlike in SF's broken online). A fast & fluid fighting system with very interactive 3D arenas (unlike SF's static backdrops). Tons of modes (arcade, story, vs, tag, online, streetpass challenges, figurine collection).

I agree with this guy.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

775. Posted:

Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

@MR-SEGA I haven't got that many Sonic games so I wouldn't recognise many of the levels that have been remade in that game so if I did get it, it would probably be after I'd played more of the series

@rayword45 Steel diver really doesn't look like my sort of game. I wasn't really sure of Crush3D and the aesthetics could be better but since its pretty cheap now, I'll see if I can find it.

@RR529 I've got DoA: D and I love it! Its probably my second favourite or third favourite 3DS game, I'm not sure if I like it more than MK7 or not yet. Actually, I remember having a conversation with you on our favourite characters in the game a few months ago.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

776. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis: Go get theatrhythm. That is all.
that or devil survivor overclocked

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

777. Posted:

I'd rather get Theatrhythm after playing more FF games as I've only played one. As for Devil survivor overclocked, its not out in Europe yet and even if it was, I was asking for 3DS games that aren't story heavy.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

778. Posted:

It has way more gameplay than story ;__;

Silly Europeans!

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

779. Posted:

I would disagree from what I've played of the DS original and when I said games that aren't story heavy, I was looking for games with a simple story or none at all.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

780. Posted:

Oh. When I hear story heavy, I'm thinking 2hr cutscenes every 5min like MGS or modern FF :O

Theatrhythm is still enjoyable even if you've never played a FF game before. Once you get past the part where you have to play through all the tracks on super easy before you unlock higher difficulties, it starts to get kinda fun :P

And it has basically no story n_n