3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 741 to 760 of 1,626

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

741. Posted:

^She probably wouldn't like TotA either.

I remember her saying why she doesn't like Zelda, KH, KI:U, ect. is because she doesn't like the use of magical themes in those series (I remember her claiming KH was occult in one particular article). She won't like MGS3D or RE:R either, because she doesn't buy M rated titles.

Based on her preferences, the only high quality games I can recommend are SM3DL, MK7, SM3DL, VVVVVV, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force!, Art of Balance TOUCH!, or SF643D.

I don't know what you have (or if you buy eShop games) @barbiegurl777, but hopefully that list will be of help to you.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

742. Posted:

She should wait for Animal Crossing 3D. Would be a perfect choice. :)

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

743. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Xilef wrote:

What is your thing then? Just asking so i can recommend something.

Mario
Spongebob
Animals
Games that are on the cartoony side of things
Girl type games like barbie etc

Basically games that have cartoon's in them. I don't like Zelda either so you can scratch that off for an idea as a recommendation. Sorry never really asked for recommendations on games before more the less just took a chance most of the time on different video games trying a different approach now. Sorry...

Games I'm getting:

Moshi Monsters - 3DS
Angry Birds - 3DS
Lalaloopsy - 3DS
Imagine Babyz - 3DS
Style Savvy - 3DS

I've actually tried playing games that are t, & m rated but have a horrible time playing them & end up getting very frustated. So I usually just stick with the e, e 10 rated games.

I hope those games i listed above give you an idea of what type of video games I like. Sorry...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Scribblenauts Unlimited
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Luigi's Mansion

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

744. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

^She probably wouldn't like TotA either.

I remember her saying why she doesn't like Zelda, KH, KI:U, ect. is because she doesn't like the use of magical themes in those series (I remember her claiming KH was occult in one particular article). She won't like MGS3D or RE:R either, because she doesn't buy M rated titles.

Based on her preferences, the only high quality games I can recommend are SM3DL, MK7, SM3DL, VVVVVV, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force!, Art of Balance TOUCH!, or SF643D.

I don't know what you have (or if you buy eShop games) @barbiegurl777, but hopefully that list will be of help to you.

I have these SM3DL, MK7, SM3DL, VVVVVV, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force!, Art of Balance TOUCH! except for star fox 64 3ds. :)

I buy e-shop games all the time I'm just not downloading anything this month because I look on nintendo's site alot & saw the titles coming for sept & plus waiting for Oct e-shop games new art academy, sparkle snapshots etc lol. ;)

@ Chrono_Cross,

I'm getting animal crossing 3ds & luigi's mansion & might get paper mario never played paper mario before what's it about? :)

@ Gamesake,

I tried scribblenauts ds from my library as a rental & didn't really understand it. Sorry...

As for professor layton I have the first 3 ds games in the series curious village, pandora's box, unwound future but stopped playing the professor layton series cause it got old after a while at least for me.

What is start fox 64 3ds & pilotwings 3ds even about? I might get them if they release them in the e-shop. If there charging full price $39.99 in the e-shop I'll go on amazon & buy the cartridge for cheaper. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

745. Posted:

NinRyan wrote:

Ive been mostly laughing, playing Tales of the Abyss. So glad i bought it.

let me guess the amazing jade :)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Lan

746. Posted:

How's Heroes of Ruin's online scene?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

747. Posted:

@Barbiegurl: Have you tried Nintendogs and Cats on the 3DS?

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

748. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777, as for the Paper Mario series, it's an RPG (think Final Fantasy, but with Mario & Mario themes). Magic is still present, but not as prevalent as it is in other RPGs (and it's based off of Mario stuff, like his fire ball ability).

As for Star Fox 64 3D, It's an on-rails shooter, but it's not overly violent (most enemies are robotic), it's made by Nintendo, and the main characters are animals (Fox McCloud, Peppy Hare, Falco, and Slippy Toad. The villain, Andross, is a monkey).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

749. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Barbiegurl: Have you tried Nintendogs and Cats on the 3DS?

Yes I have nintendodogs + cats 3ds never played the original only the 3ds verison. I have the verison with the bulldog lol. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

750. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

@ Chrono_Cross,

I'm getting animal crossing 3ds & luigi's mansion & might get paper mario never played paper mario before what's it about? :)

I'm glad you're getting Animal Crossing! But I have no idea what the new Paper Mario is going to be about. I suggest renting it if you're not too sure.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

751. Posted:

@some_of_you: I think she already established what games and genres she's interested in.
Why bombard her with other kinds of games just because you dislike her options?

Btw: between Nemo and Lalathinghy, Nemo, 100 times Nemo.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

752. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777, as for the Paper Mario series, it's an RPG (think Final Fantasy, but with Mario & Mario themes). Magic is still present, but not as prevalent as it is in other RPGs (and it's based off of Mario stuff, like his fire ball ability).

As for Star Fox 64 3D, It's an on-rails shooter, but it's not overly violent (most enemies are robotic), it's made by Nintendo, and the main characters are animals (Fox McCloud, Peppy Hare, Falco, and Slippy Toad. The villain, Andross, is a monkey).

@ RR529,

Honestly not trying to sound dumb when asking this but does it play like most mario games or more the RPG element to it?

Just asking.. Thank's in advance! lol I don't play final fantasy either sorry...

I've only played mario games for the SNES & 3DS lol I could have actually played the mario games on the handhelds like GB, GBC, GBA, & DS but decided to skip mario at the time because played it so much on my SNES at the time just got into playing mario again on the 3DS lol. Honestly not joking.

Thank's for the info on star fox 3ds so it's sort of like animal crossing only with animals flying in the air in spaceships? lol cool. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

753. Posted:

thres not many games she like on 3ds i think she needs harmo knights when it comes out or if ever comeout it good for her as its going to be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x times better then NSMB2

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

754. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

RR529 wrote:

@Barbiegurl777, as for the Paper Mario series, it's an RPG (think Final Fantasy, but with Mario & Mario themes). Magic is still present, but not as prevalent as it is in other RPGs (and it's based off of Mario stuff, like his fire ball ability).

As for Star Fox 64 3D, It's an on-rails shooter, but it's not overly violent (most enemies are robotic), it's made by Nintendo, and the main characters are animals (Fox McCloud, Peppy Hare, Falco, and Slippy Toad. The villain, Andross, is a monkey).

@ RR529,

Honestly not trying to sound dumb when asking this but does it play like most mario games or more the RPG element to it?

Just asking.. Thank's in advance! lol I don't play final fantasy either sorry...

I've only played mario games for the SNES & 3DS lol I could have actually played the mario games on the handhelds like GB, GBC, GBA, & DS but decided to skip mario at the time because played it so much on my SNES at the time just got into playing mario again on the 3DS lol. Honestly not joking.

Thank's for the info on star fox 3ds so it's sort of like animal crossing only with animals flying in the air in spaceships? lol cool. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

more rpg unless you get the one on the wii the one on the wii is more like the mario platformers but other paper mario is a rpg element ;)

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

755. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

thres not many games she like on 3ds i think she needs harmo knights when it comes out or if ever comeout it good for her as its going to be 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000x times better then NSMB2

I have NSMB2 & also want to download Harmo Knight when it comes out in the e-shop it look's soooo cute. :D

I have Balloon Pop Remix it's really fun. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Barbiegurl777

756. Posted:

@ Mieu-Fire,

What is Harvest Moon considered? Just curious. I only played one harvest moon game years ago GBC version got it from a friend at the time.

Might pick up Harvest Moon A New Beginning 3DS is there anything in the series I should be concerned about & has the series changed alot since the GBC?

Once again just very curious. Sorry...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

757. Posted:

@Barbiegurl777 i love harvest moon and i actually dont know what genre it is xD but you should buy any harvest moon that looks interesting to you ;) only change really in my opinion was graphics and how some gameplay wise but really no change at all

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

758. Posted:

Harvest Moon is often considered a RPG game, but I think it's more of a sandbox farming sim with rpg elements lol.
It's fairly easy and fun to play (most of the time), but most girls seem to like it more for the pretty characters than the farming itself.

The main formula hasn't changed a lot through the years, but new games tend to add new mechanics or stuff like that.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

759. Posted:

@barbiegurl777: You probably would like PilotWings Resort. It's a game where you play as your Mii and it has different missions. In some missions you're in a plane, innsome a jetpack and in some you're in a glider. It's not too hard and I'm sure you can get it for very cheap on Amazon

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chuie

760. Posted:

@barbiegurl i think you should try pokemon games i know you said you didnt like them but you can breed your pokemon and make eggs and hatch them to me i think that sorta does fit you and lots of girls love some pokemon my sister is 21 and she loves some pokemon mostly breeding best game for breeding in my opinion is really pearl/diamond/platinum

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire