Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,669

RR529

^ Have you unlocked and bought the X-29A aircraft? I was having trouble with that one too, until I used it. You'll still stall from time to time, but it offers much better stability.

Also, that mission is the only one with significant stalling, so don't worry about future missions being like that.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FonistofCruxis

I'm not sure if I have it but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Hokori

Upcoming recommendations
Denpa Men (tomorrow)
Pokemon dream radar (oct 7)
Code of princess (oct 9)
Layton miracle mask (oct 26)
Paper Mario SS (Nov 11)
Epic Mickey power of illusion (Nov 18)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Mieu-Fire

FonistofCruxis wrote:

I'm not sure but if I haven't, I'll buy it. Thanks, I'm glad that none of the other missions are like this.

i reccomend you get code of princess

MANGO

FonistofCruxis

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

RR529

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@RR529 I have unlocked it but I don't have enough credit to buy it. I've been playing challenge mode to get some more credit but I'm starting to wonder if there's any point to it, does challenge mode give you any credit?
@mieu-fire I'm European and it isn't confirmed for Europe yet. Hopefully a European publisher like Rising star games or Ghostlight will bring it here.

Yes, you do earn credit for playing survival missions in the challenge mode (I had to pop it in real quick to be sure, since it's been awhile, lol).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FonistofCruxis

@RR529 Sorry, if this is getting tiresome but I still can't get past that level as I don't have enough for the X-29A because I can't get past the first survival mission and I keep running out of time. How do you get more time in it? Only one of the planes seem to give you a time bonus.

Stereoman

I very much recommend bit.trip saga.
If you like challenge or perfecting stuff this is for you. It just got soo many levels. Especially runner and fate.
If there is little to no story you practically cant finish it too early. Like the manual says : finnally a game with the most important thing that matters : the highscore.
Ye the story driven game heroes of ruin failed sadly.
Its the only way to fill the barren time until next blockbusters like luigis mansion and castlevania mirror of fate roll out ...

Edited on by Stereoman

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

RR529

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@RR529 Sorry, if this is getting tiresome but I still can't get past that level as I don't have enough for the X-29A because I can't get past the first survival mission and I keep running out of time. How do you get more time in it? Only one of the planes seem to give you a time bonus.

That first jet gives you a time bonus, an AA gun shortly after that has one, a couple of the jets that occasionally fly over the main bay area have them, at least one or two more AA guns in the main bay area have them, and hidden snugged up against that big skyscraper that's right behind the back of the bay area (right behind that big carrier in back that has 3 targets), there is a helicopter that gives a big bonus.

BTW, it's no problem (also, have you unlocked "free missions" yet? I can't remember if you unlock them as you go, or if you get all at once when you beat the game).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FonistofCruxis

@RR529 Even with the X29-A, I still can't beat mission 8 but I did get very close to doing so a few times. Its still one of the most frustrating levels of any game that I've played in my life and since its an optional level, I think I'll skip it.

liavcol

I got 2 games for 3DS last month:
-New Super Mario Bros. 2 which is unsurprisingly great!!!
-Pokemon Rumble Blast: I actually bought this game only because it was in a great cost of 0.01 $ for a brand new cope on Amazon.com (not kidding), this game is a mess and super boring.. don't buy it!

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

SirSmugleaf

liavcol wrote:

-Pokemon Rumble Blast: I actually bought this game only because it was in a great cost of 0.01 $ for a brand new cope on Amazon.com (not kidding), this game is a mess and super boring.. don't buy it!

Is it just my tired eyes or did you say that you got Pokemon Rumble Blast for a CENT????!!!!!! HOW?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

rayword45

If it includes shipping, likely Amazon glitch. There was once a day when loads of PS3/X360 were marked as a cent

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

liavcol

PoshSnivy wrote:

liavcol wrote:

Is it just my tired eyes or did you say that you got Pokemon Rumble Blast for a CENT????!!!!!! HOW?

Yes I did got it for 0.01 $, it was on amazon and the same crazy seller offered Sonic Generations for the 3DS too on the same cost... I wanted it but someone already bought it.

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Arianabtd

Hey Guys. I'm looking for a new 3DS game but I just can't decide!
I have:
Rhythm thief
MK7
(and pokemon black but that doesnt count)

I like all sorts of games but again, I can NEVER make decisions.
any suggestions?

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

RR529

^I guess it depends on what you're into, but these are my four favorites:

• Dead or Alive Dimensions (fighter)
  • LoZ:OoT3D (action/adventure)
  • MGS3D (stealth/shooter)
  • Tales of the Abyss (JRPG)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

SirSmugleaf

liavcol wrote:

PoshSnivy wrote:

liavcol wrote:

Yes I did got it for 0.01 $, it was on amazon and the same crazy seller offered Sonic Generations for the 3DS too on the same cost... I wanted it but someone already bought it.

That's just crazy!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

rayword45

Bumping to ask: What games should I get this holiday season? Looking at Paper Mario, and a few other games but can't think of any.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Noob_The_Third

Well, Paper Mario is very good but I don't really know what king of games you like. Have you played any previous Paper Mario games?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic