Kid Icarus. Easily.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

moomoo

702. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I plan on getting a 3DS game on Thursday, but I don't know what. I have SM3DL, MK7, and KI:U. I've been thinking about Theatrythm Final Fantasy, but I dunno. What should I get?

Theatrythm is pretty great. I've gotten quite a bit of time out of it, and you seem to be a Final Fantasy fan, so this game is made with you in mind. Plus, it's pretty different from the other games you have, so it seems like the right way to go. I guess I could just throw a list of games at you, but you've probably heard them before.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

703. Posted:

Dead or Alive:Dimensions is the best 3DS game you can own.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

704. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I plan on getting a 3DS game on Thursday, but I don't know what. I have SM3DL, MK7, and KI:U. I've been thinking about Theatrythm Final Fantasy, but I dunno. What should I get?

Well your avatar is a person from Theatrhythm so maybe it makes sense to get that...
Otherwise I recommend NSMB2, Star Fox 64 3D or Zelda OoT 3D.
Otherwise you could get some money for the eshop, there are some great games on that, like Pushmo, Mutant Mudds, Picross e, VVVVVV, Dillon's Rolling Western (the list goes on!) etc.

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

705. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Not sure if you are into these types of games but if you like the Resident Evil series than I high recommend Resident Evil Revelations.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

BenAV

706. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Kid Icarus. Easily.

This.

The other games are all great, but Kid Icarus is by far the standout.
Super Mario 3D Land has much less replay value than the other three (I've spent about 20 hours on it) so I probably wouldn't choose that.
I've spent over 200 on Mario Kart, nearly 200 on Kid Icarus and over 130 on Theatrythm and all three have been very enjoyable experiences so I would recommend any... but yeah, definitely Kid Icarus first.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Lan

707. Posted:

I have Kid Icarus. I also have Pushmo, Dillon's Rolling Western, Mighty Switch Force, Mutant Mudds, a few VC games. I think I may get Sakura Samurai with my retail game. I do want a fighting game, as I love Street Fighter, Tekken, and DOA. But Walmart doesn't exactly pay a lot :/

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

KeeperBvK

708. Posted:

Wow, two guys recommending Kid Icarus, when you had already posted that exactly said Kid Icarus is one of the three games you own...

How about Ocarina of Time or Lylat Wars? Otherwise, Theathrhythm should be a great choice for you as well.

KeeperBvK

AuthorMessage

BenAV

709. Posted:

Oh, my bad... Didn't bother reading properly.
In that case, Threathryhm Final Fantasy is a good option.
Fun, addictive and plenty of replay value.

Edited on by BenAV

AuthorMessage

Lan

710. Posted:

I've played OOT and SF64 (Lylat Wars) to death on N64/Cube/VC, I do plan on getting those games once day, but I want a new experience for now.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

711. Posted:

KeeperBvK wrote:

Wow, two guys recommending Kid Icarus, when you had already posted that exactly said Kid Icarus is one of the three games you own...

hahaha wow. My reading comprehension was just...gone for a second.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

712. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I've played OOT and SF64 (Lylat Wars) to death on N64/Cube/VC, I do plan on getting those games once day, but I want a new experience for now.

Farming Simulator 2012. Won't find a more different experience on the 3DS.

Unless you want to import a Japanese 3DS and Love Plus.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

BenAV

713. Posted:

OlympicCho wrote:

I kind of wanted to buy that after the demo because it was rather amusing... but I don't want it enough to pay $30+ for it.
$20 I'd consider it, $10 would be instant buy.

AuthorMessage

RR529

714. Posted:

Since you said you were interested in a fighter, Dead or Alive Dimensions, easily.

Tons of unlockables (including a Metroid arena), Arcade Mode, Story Mode (not a very good story, but SF doesn't even have a story mode, so yeah), online mode (equal to SF in lag, but impossible for opponents to cheaply spam touch combos, unlike in SF's broken online), VS mode, training mode, both English & Japanese voice tracks, great graphics, & to top it all off a wild, smooth, fast, & fun combat system with loads of environmental interactions :)

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

Bankai

715. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

OlympicCho wrote:

I kind of wanted to buy that after the demo because it was rather amusing... but I don't want it enough to pay $30+ for it.
$20 I'd consider it, $10 would be instant buy.

I genuinely like it. I've spent 15 hours on the game, and given how time strapped I am for sticking to games, 15 hours is a pretty good deal for anything that isn't an RPG.

It's also a game that I enjoy in 3D enough that I haven't felt compelled to get rid of the cartridge game to pick up the $3 iOS version.

I was also genuinely recommending Love Plus if you have a Japanese 3DS, BTW. Cutting through the "hurr hurr" from people who have never actually played it or its Nintendo DS cousin, it's a particularly intelligent and involving game.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Kinetic2080

716. Posted:

Should there be a new hardware 3ds "comfort" version with support for 3d glasses to reduce eyestrain in prolonged play? This is not a criticism of the 3d feature but rather a suggestion needed for players that like to play prolonged sessions (like me)!

-Kinetic

Kinetic2080

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

717. Posted:

Kinetic2080 wrote:

Should there be a new hardware 3ds "comfort" version with support for 3d glasses to reduce eyestrain in prolonged play? This is not a criticism of the 3d feature but rather a suggestion needed for players that like to play prolonged sessions (like me)!

-Kinetic

That will definitely not happen because Nintendo said that the point of the 3DS' 3D was to have 3D WITHOUT glasses, so it is close to impossible that they will release a version that supports glasses.

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

718. Posted:

Should I get finding nemo 3ds or lalaloopsy 3ds in Nov?

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

719. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Uh......none of them?

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

720. Posted:

Barbiegurl777 wrote:

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Is Kid Icarus Uprising an acceptable answer?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker