3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,888

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

681. Posted:

Everything WayForward touches is Golden, for the most part. :p Mighty Switch Force was all sorts of awesome. Absolutely loved Contra 4. My Copy of A Boy & His Blob for the Wii is still in it's packaging. :p The two Shante Games look amazing, Alien:Infestation looks pretty interesting and the two other 'Mighty' games look like loads of fun. I'll be trying MIghty Flip Champs tomorrow.

One thing that irks me though is that either i put up with the upscaled image, or the smaller 1:1 image. I'll probably just deal with the larger upscaled screen. But i think my best bet would be to play it in 1:1 on the XL

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

BenAV

682. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Everything WayForward touches is Golden, for the most part.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

rayword45

683. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

Oh dear, someone tell me this is all just a nightmare where Mario games are shovelware and at $5 are still a value judgement!!?

SM3DL is a great game, have you no faith in Mario?

lolwut? No no no, SUPER MONKEY BALL 3D. I have SM3DL already.

And to those saying WayForward makes only golden games, tv show/movie tie-ins and Ping Pals would like a word with you. :P

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

684. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

thelastlemming wrote:

Oh dear, someone tell me this is all just a nightmare where Mario games are shovelware and at $5 are still a value judgement!!?

SM3DL is a great game, have you no faith in Mario?

[/div]

And to those saying WayForward makes only golden games, tv show/movie tie-ins and Ping Pals would like a word with you. :P

They have to make those lousy games so they can make money to put towards the titles they actuallly want and love to make, aside from keeping the company alive. :p Apperantly Aliens: Infestation was actually prett solid...Yet Batman the Brave and the Bold ) for the wii looks almost flash animated-like and extremely repetitive.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Birdman

685. Posted:

@WaveBoy - You do realize that WayForward, the company you said turns everything gold that it touches 4 posts ago, made The Brave & the Bold for Wii, right?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

686. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

@WaveBoy - You do realize that WayForward, the company you said turns everything gold that it touches 4 posts ago, made The Brave & the Bold for Wii, right?

Which i kind of just mentioned in my previous post if you bothered to actually even read it. :p Ya, Brave & the Bold looks pretty mindless and mediocre.
They can't all be winners hehe.

AuthorMessage

OptometristLime

687. Posted:

rayword45 wrote:

Oh dear, I really biffed that one didn't I... D:
Thanks for your patience, lol, as I learn to read! xD

Miyamoto on his desire to focus more on the (hard)core Nintendo fan.

[The casual] attitude is, ‘okay, I am the customer. You are supposed to entertain me.’ [...] and to me it’s kind of a pathetic thing.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

688. Posted:

thelastlemming wrote:

rayword45 wrote:

[/div]

Oh dear, I really biffed that one didn't I... D:
Thanks for your patience, lol, as I learn to read! xD

I thought the same thing at first. I think Sega did it on purpose when they made the Super Monkey Ball series. :P

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

689. Posted:

I loved the demo for Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, but I'm a big RPG fan so I'm was looking at Xenoblade. So which should I get Theatrhythm or Xenoblade?

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

690. Posted:

Xenoblade. Easily.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

691. Posted:

Theatrhythm's kind of a fun time-waster, but I'd go with Xenoblades if I were you. It's a much more substantial game.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

692. Posted:

Ok thanks. Xenoblade it is. I'll probably get Theatrhythm after a price drop or something.

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

rayword45

693. Posted:

Here's one: Rhythm Thief or Theatrhythm?

My strength is in music (and rhythm games) so I'd like the one with more challenge to it, as well as the better song selection (No mainstream pop and very little hip-hop/rap will do me fine). I haven't enough experience with Final Fantasy for it to make a difference for me.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

694. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Theatrhythm's kind of a fun time-waster, but I'd go with Xenoblades if I were you. It's a much more substantial game.

for the record, my current time, having still not beaten the game and still not having more than 3 stars (out of 5) worth of sidequests done for any area, is over 90 hours. 90% of which is completely awesome.

So yes, even in the 3DS recommendation thread, the answer is Xenoblade. This amuses me for at least 2 reasons.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

rayword45

695. Posted:

Along with my last post, has anyone played Shifting World and can recommend it?

The reviews are really mixed, but I really dig the other Shift games and I may be able to find a copy for cheap.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Lan

696. Posted:

I plan on getting a 3DS game on Thursday, but I don't know what. I have SM3DL, MK7, and KI:U. I've been thinking about Theatrythm Final Fantasy, but I dunno. What should I get?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

697. Posted:

Kid Icarus. Easily.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

698. Posted:

Lan wrote:

I plan on getting a 3DS game on Thursday, but I don't know what. I have SM3DL, MK7, and KI:U. I've been thinking about Theatrythm Final Fantasy, but I dunno. What should I get?

Theatrythm is pretty great. I've gotten quite a bit of time out of it, and you seem to be a Final Fantasy fan, so this game is made with you in mind. Plus, it's pretty different from the other games you have, so it seems like the right way to go. I guess I could just throw a list of games at you, but you've probably heard them before.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

699. Posted:

Dead or Alive:Dimensions is the best 3DS game you can own.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

700. Posted:

Lan wrote:

Well your avatar is a person from Theatrhythm so maybe it makes sense to get that...
Otherwise I recommend NSMB2, Star Fox 64 3D or Zelda OoT 3D.
Otherwise you could get some money for the eshop, there are some great games on that, like Pushmo, Mutant Mudds, Picross e, VVVVVV, Dillon's Rolling Western (the list goes on!) etc.

Edited on by SirSmugleaf

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)