Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,669

MikeDanger

PhantomMiria wrote:

i was thinking of trading in my super mario 3d land for new super Mario world 2 what do you think

:NO:

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

MikeDanger

no problem man, I may had sound rude but SML3D is a classic game that made history and saved the 3DS and Nintendo from failure! NSMB 2. Is just a fad that will fade away when the next great game releases.

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

e-love

I don't think I appreciated how wonderfuly inventive SM3DL was until after I finished the game. It didn't seem all that spectacular at first, but it really had some cool ideas.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

I don't think I appreciated how wonderfuly inventive SM3DL was until after I finished the game. It didn't seem all that spectacular at first, but it really had some cool ideas.

I've actually started playing through it again and forgot how fun it was!

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Phle

I bought Metal Gear Solid a long time ago, but I never manage to advance past the tiny brige just 30 min into the game (basically I haven't managed to move much from the start area at all). The reason is that I have problems finding out how to use my weapons and after finally figuring it out, I'm tired, annoyed and bored and I end up saving and quit the game. Next time I decide to play I get the weapon problem all over again. I bought the game because I loved Splinter Cell 3DS (I had so much fun playing that, one of the 3DS games I have enjoyed most) and I wanted to try another stealth game on my 3DS. Should I spend some painful hours trying to advance through the story (actually getting past the brige) or isn't the game worth it?

3DS & Switch player Phle --> (Ö_Ö)
Discord: Phle#5733
Phle's 3DS Friend Code: 5026 - 4702 - 8212
Phle's Nintendo Network ID: Phlette
Phle's Switch Friend Code: SW-2343-0054-5539

Happy_Mask

@Phle It's mgs3. Believe me when I say it picks up. And if you complete the game under certain conditions, you get some really awesome stuff in game!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

e-love

Any Super Monkey Ball fans got the 3DS game? What do you think of it? I love the series, but I wasn't sure about this one due to its reviews.

Phle

Happy_Mask wrote:

@Phle It's mgs3. Believe me when I say it picks up. And if you complete the game under certain conditions, you get some really awesome stuff in game!

Thanks for the reply, I'll give the game another chance to at least manage to advance longer into the story. Good to hear that it will pick up and that it probably will be worth the effort.

3DS & Switch player Phle --> (Ö_Ö)
Discord: Phle#5733
Phle's 3DS Friend Code: 5026 - 4702 - 8212
Phle's Nintendo Network ID: Phlette
Phle's Switch Friend Code: SW-2343-0054-5539

kkslider5552000

Emaan wrote:

Any Super Monkey Ball fans got the 3DS game? What do you think of it? I love the series, but I wasn't sure about this one due to its reviews.

it's...ok. It's not bad, it's not great. It's just ok. It's mostly really easy though so BOOOOOO.

It's so frustrating that a decade later and we still haven't gotten a game even close to the same quality as the first 2 games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

e-love

That's disappointing. I still haven't finished Super Monkey Ball 2 all the way through because its SO HARD. That's what I love about the original games though, they were frustrating almost in an enjoyable way. Hmm...

Edited on by e-love

ThePirateCaptain

@Emaan
I'm not the hugest Monkey Ball fan but I did spend a good amount of time with the second one. The 3DS one is just..... meh. I only got it because you got half off one game when you bought Ocarina of Time 3D.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Pokefanmum82

to any one who has played both NSMB 2 and Legend of Zelda OOT 3D, is OOT harder than NSMB 2 or about the same? Because I was thinking of getting OOT 3D as it is 29.93 at Walmart Canada but I don't want to buy it if I'm not going to enjoy playing it or end up trading it in because it's too hard for me.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Geonjaha

mumof2kids82 wrote:

to any one who has played both NSMB 2 and Legend of Zelda OOT 3D, is OOT harder than NSMB 2 or about the same? Because I was thinking of getting OOT 3D as it is 29.93 at Walmart Canada but I don't want to buy it if I'm not going to enjoy playing it or end up trading it in because it's too hard for me.

I dont think it's too hard. It has a modest difficulty level, but gets more difficult throughout. I'd still recommend you buy it.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

CanisWolfred

I had zero problems until I got to the Shadow Dungeon. That dungeon alone sent the game straight to the bottom of my Favorite Zelda list. If you can push through it, though, the rest of the game is surprisingly easier. Really, I'm not good at action games and have had to look up a guide for Every Zelda game...except for Ocarina of Time. It's really not that hard except for that one part.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Pokefanmum82

thanks i really want to get it, just don't like buying things and then realizing I don't like it or something. Makes me feel like I'm wasting my money when I don't have a lot of disposable income right now

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

RR529

Mickeymac wrote:

I had zero problems until I got to the Shadow Dungeon. That dungeon alone sent the game straight to the bottom of my Favorite Zelda list. If you can push through it, though, the rest of the game is surprisingly easier. Really, I'm not good at action games and have had to look up a guide for Every Zelda game...except for Ocarina of Time. It's really not that hard except for that one part.

Did you complete the mini-dungeon at the bottom of the well (in Kakariko Village) as a kid, before venturing into the Shadow Temple?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

^Okay, just wondering.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

rayword45

Is SMB3D worth $5 though?

I'm still waiting for the Sunday paper so I can see the deals of the week.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic