3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,726

AuthorMessage

TheConsiglio

601. Posted:

Should I get Heroes Of Ruin, Mario Kart 7 or 2 3DS Points Cards?

Just a nintendo fan who found his way to this site.
3DS FRIEND CODE: 4725-8421-9790

I am a trusted gamer who never cheats.

Twitter: @Kyle Consiglio

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

602. Posted:

Mario kart 7

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

603. Posted:

Should I get Pokemon Rumble Blast, Tetris Axis, Street Fighter 4, Ridge Racer or Mario Tennis Open?

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

604. Posted:

Pichuka97 wrote:

Should I get Pokemon Rumble Blast, Tetris Axis, Street Fighter 4, Ridge Racer or Mario Tennis Open?

1. NO.
2. Yes.
3. YES.
4. Yes.
5. Yes.

You should also get Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars if you like strategy games.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

zelda_4_life

605. Posted:

You should get Samari warrios chronicles - if you like action

UN-FIX MAKA WUHU

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

606. Posted:

Alright should I pre-order King Hearts 3D or buy Theatrhythm Final Fantasy or Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure, I am going a trip soon I need to act now and as I live in the US Kingdom Hearts doesn't come out until I get back so I am wondering what to do wait or go forward with the pre-order.

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

607. Posted:

go with rhythm thief. It's a great game that needs more sales. And less silly than Theathrythm. lol

Edited on by theblackdragon

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Knux

608. Posted:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Alright should I pre-order King Hearts 3D or buy Theatrhythm Final Fantasy or Rhythm Thief & the Emperor’s Treasure, I am going a trip soon I need to act now and as I live in the US Kingdom Hearts doesn't come out until I get back so I am wondering what to do wait or go forward with the pre-order.

Pre-order Dream Drop Distance. You can thank me later.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

BenAV

609. Posted:

Definitely get Theatrhythm.
Best third party game on the 3DS so far.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

EvilLucario

610. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Don't know anything about that game, but I'm sure that Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Mutant Mudds, and now Heroes of Ruin would like to have a word with that. (in my opinion of course)

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage

BenAV

611. Posted:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Don't know anything about that game, but I'm sure that Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Mutant Mudds, and now Heroes of Ruin would like to have a word with that. (in my opinion of course)

Resident Evil: Revelations is definitely close to the best third party game.
I'm still only about five hours into MGS3D but haven't really been able to get into it so far.
I've played an hour of Mutant Mudds and that seems pretty ordinary so far to me.
Heroes of Ruin is good fun, I've played through the game with all four classes and have spent a total of 45 hours on the game but the lack of end game content makes the experience feel a little too short and it didn't quite live up to my expectations.

Of course, each person is going to have a different opinion as to what the best third party game is, but for me at least I'd definitely have to go with Theatrhythm Final Fantasy so far.
I've played the game for over 100 hours and I'm still having a blast with it. :P

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

612. Posted:

Is, "Nano Assault," any good? I'm trying to decide between either ordering, "Nano Assault," "Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes," or, "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars".

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

613. Posted:

Nintenbro wrote:

Is, "Nano Assault," any good? I'm trying to decide between either ordering, "Nano Assault," "Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes," or, "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars".

Nano Assault: Fun yet short.

Lego Batman 2: You'd be better of with one of the console versions.

Tom Clancy Ghost Reacon: A really fun game,and well worth getting if your a Advance Wars fan.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

Gioku

614. Posted:

Just sent my 3DS in for repairs, so I'm going to order a game and get it around the time it gets back, but I'm not sure what to get! I'm thinking about:

• Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure
  • LoZ OoT3D
  • Mario Tennis Open
  • Heroes of Ruin

Thanks for any suggestions!

Edited on by Gioku

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

615. Posted:

@Gioku Well, I would say that OoT 3D is the best of those games, especially if you haven't played it before. If you have and you want something new, then I'd say Rhythm Thief is worth a shot. Although I haven't played it, reviews have been good, and there's a free demo on the eShop.

As for Mario Tennis Open and Heroes of Ruin, I don't much about them, but I'm sure others can help you out.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Nintenbro

616. Posted:

I have a difficult choice to make, and I thought maybe you guys could help make it a little bit easier to decide. I only have enough in my Amazon account to purchase one game. Here are my top three choices: "Super Mario 3D Land," "Mario Kart 7," or, "Kid Icarus: Uprising".

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage

Emaan

617. Posted:

@Nintenbro

Super Mario 3D Land : Great game, I really enjoyed it. If you're a big Mario fan, go for it.
Mario Kart 7 : Also an excellent one. Although it can wait for later if I were you.
Kid Icarus Uprising : GET IT NOW. I loved every second playing this. My favorite 3DS game.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

BenAV

618. Posted:

@Gioku I'd recommend Ocarina of Time 3D if you've never played the game before on another system, I've never played Rhythm Thief so I can't speak for that but I've got about 40-50 hours of fun out of both Mario Tennis Open and Heroes of Ruin so they're both worthwhile purchases also.
Ocarina is definitely the best option though.

@Nintenbro All three are excellent games.
Super Mario 3D Land is rather short though, so if you can only afford one game that's the one I'd least recommend.
Mario Kart 7 is my favourite Mario Kart yet and I've spent over 160 hours playing it, so it's a pretty good option if you want a game that you can play online for a long, long time.
However, I'd recommend Kid Icarus: Uprising out of those three.
It's the most fresh and original experience, it's really fun and is jam packed with content (over 120 hours so far for me and still plenty more to do) and in my personal opinion it's the best 3DS game yet by far.

A lot of people have complained about the controls and all that with Kid Icarus, but I've never had a problem with the game, it's very intuitive and easy to play once you give it a bit of time to get used to the ground combat and I've never experienced a hand cramp from playing it (or any other 3DS game).
It's an issue about the player (possibly due to the system not fitting well in their hands or them just failing to find a comfortable position) and not an issue about the game at all.
It's a shame all that has hurt its reputation a bit because it's one of the most flawless games I've ever played.

Edited on by BenAV

AuthorMessage

Terave

619. Posted:

@Nintenbro Super Mario 3D Land is rather short and easy, so its not really worth it.
With Mario Kart 7 however, i have a mixed feeling. Some people say its really good, but i say it's one of the worst racing/party games i've played in a while. The tracks arent really fun to race on (except for a few), bad retro course selection, the selected characters don't really make sense, the online doesnt work properly for everyone and MOST importantly, this Mario Kart has NO Single Player VS mode! That is a letdown, but if you dont care, you could get it.

However, with Kid Icarus Uprising, its really easy: Get it now while you can, since it's the best game out there for the 3DS. The controls arent really that much of an issue, I think its a personal thing. There is a ton of content and you will play for a long time.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

620. Posted:

@Gioku Ocarina of Time 3D is the best game of the ones you listed,but obviously if you have the original there isn't much difference.
Rhythm Thief is a fantastic game,while a little short,it's one of the best 3DS release of the year so far.
Don't bother with Mario Tennis,there isn't a lot of game for your money.
Heroes of Ruin is okay,but it's boring on your own,so don't get it unless you go online.

@Nintenbro
Super Mario 3D Land is pure brilliance, fantastic showcase of how good the 3DS 3D is,while a little easy,the latter levels will make up for it.

Mario Kart is brilliant in mutli-player,but there isn't much for the single player.

Kid Icarus Uprising is no question the best 3DS yet,it'll last you ages,it's multi-player is brilliant,and there's so much content it's unbeliveable.
Get it!

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]