Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 581 to 600 of 2,670

e-love

Mario Tennis Open ^

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DeMoN-13ruce

Kingdom Hearts dream drop distance and when it comes castlevania los mirror of fate^^

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0303-7697
Metal Gear Solid (rising etc)

Best game series i ever played:D

BIGG BOSS (Naked Snake) is my favorite game character of all time!

GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Chrono_Cross

Pilotwings Resort is actually really fun. A tad overpriced but ultimately fun.

I'd definitely recommend it to fans of Wii Sports Resort.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

EvilLucario

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Pilotwings Resort is actually really fun. A tad overpriced but ultimately fun.

I'd definitely recommend it to fans of Wii Sports Resort.

I agree. $39.99 is too much, but at $4.99 (at times) or even at $19.99, it's worth a go.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

MrArcade

I cant decide. Should i get NSMB2, or NSMB2. Hmmm...

MrArcade

ThePirateCaptain

If you have even a remote appreciation for videogame soundtracks, then you owe it to yourself to check out Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I'm having a blast with the game and this is from someone who has barely played the series.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

MrArcade

They should definately make a theatrhythm-type game for Mario, Zelda or Megaman.
I would buy any of those.

MrArcade

CanisWolfred

CapnPancakez wrote:

If you have even a remote appreciation for videogame soundtracks, then you owe it to yourself to check out Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. I'm having a blast with the game and this is from someone who has barely played the series.

I like music, but I can't stand "Press The Correct Button at the Correct Time" Style gameplay that most music games utilize, so I'm gonna pass.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

kkslider5552000

Mickeymac wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

I like music, but I can't stand "Press The Correct Button at the Correct Time" Style gameplay that most music games utilize, so I'm gonna pass.

[/div]

timing? In my video games? Why I never...

that being said, the music is a dumb reason to get the game since you can listen to video game music on the internet and you won't have gameplay or graphics distracting you from it

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

ThePirateCaptain

I'm not that big a fan of music/rhythm games either but I just found TFF to be really fun and refreshing. Of course that could also be because I don't play a lot of the genre. Anyway, if you don't like rhythm games and just want to listen to the music online, go ahead. If you like rpg's and music games then this game would be fantastic for you.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

CapnPancakez wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

timing? In my video games? Why I never...

that being said, the music is a dumb reason to get the game since you can listen to video game music on the internet and you won't have gameplay or graphics distracting you from it

[/div]

What ridiculous logic. Interacting with music makes the experience of the music far more engaging - active vs. passive.

You know that thing called dancing? That thing that billions of people have been doing since the monkeys first evolved into humans? People like a song so much they want to move in time with it! They don't have to, and they could just sit down and listen to the song, but they find it more rewarding to dance.

Functionally a music/ rhythm game is no different to dancing. People are interacting with music they like rather than passively listening to it. The only real difference is that it's less physical than dancing.

Now no doubt you're going to come back with a "witty" comment something along the lines of how your opinion that dancing is stupid makes you right and billions of people that like it are all stupid.

Edited on by Bankai

kyuubikid213

I have to recommend Resident Evil Revelations. It isn't scary, but it is a fun game. Raid mode and the different difficulties make the fun go on for a while...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213

For once I agree with LollipopChoSaw.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Chrono_Cross

PrimedMetroid wrote:

I agree. $39.99 is too much, but at $4.99 (at times) or even at $19.99, it's worth a go.

I got mine for $11.99 and I can't put it down. Of course, there isn't a surplus of content but for what it has, it's definitely my favorite Pilotwings title.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

rosemo

Chrono_Cross wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

[/div]

I got mine for $11.99 and I can't put it down. Of course, there isn't a surplus of content but for what it has, it's definitely my favorite Pilotwings title.

I bought my copy on eBay for $10.50 and I think it is worth it. I agree that the amount of content is low, but the graphics and gameplay that are there are high quality. Also, there are four save slots so the spouse and kids can join in the fun as well. My kids really like the game, especially the free flight mode, though they are not too good at it.

rosemo

3DS Friend Code: 2449-5643-2899 | Nintendo Network ID: rosemo | Twitter:

CommanderAudio

How good is Sonic Generations for 3DS? Should I just get the Steam version instead?

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

moomoo

CommanderAudio wrote:

How good is Sonic Generations for 3DS? Should I just get the Steam version instead?

I haven't played the 3DS version, but the general consensus is that the HD versions/Steam is the way to go. I had a pretty good time with it, and it's a nice bonus that you get the original Sonic game on Genesis with it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

PhantomMiria

i was thinking of trading in my super mario 3d land for new super Mario world 2 what do you think

Edited on by PhantomMiria

Casyn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic