3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,724

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenbro

581. Posted:

@Sirloin, ask yourself, "Is Sakura Samurai worth as much as any NES VC title available in the WiiShop or eShop?"

Your answer should be a "YES."

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Not-Another-Ad

582. Posted:

Sirloin wrote:

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword is on sale for $5 in the 3DS eShop this weekend, worth the purchase?

Nintendo Official Magazine gave it 50 something %

PSN- Crossword-Man
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

583. Posted:

Does anybody have the Circle Pad or the headset for the 3DS how is it?

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintenbro

584. Posted:

Yeah, how much does a 3DS headset cost? Anyone?

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

585. Posted:

I think their like $20

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

586. Posted:

Rastamouse wrote:

Sirloin wrote:

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword is on sale for $5 in the 3DS eShop this weekend, worth the purchase?

[/div]

Nintendo Official Magazine gave it 50 something %

Yeah, but Nintendo Life gave it an 8/10, and IGN gave it a 9/10.

I personally love it, and it's one of my favorite "3DSware" titles. It's always been a great purchase, and it's a steal at it's current sale price.

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SilentHunter382

587. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Does anybody have the Circle Pad or the headset for the 3DS how is it?

I have the circle pad and it was a great investment for MGS3 for me. Being able to rotate the camera and aim with it is great. I was disappointed that the Circle pad for KI was only designed for left handed people. I was expecting it to be able to aim with it. So if your a left handed person who has KI then is a must have.

I know I that there will be more games that will support it that I want to get so it won't be a waste of money for me (unlike that Wii Motion + where I only have 2 games that uses it. TW 10 and Skyward sword).

Online 3ds games I own:
Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 7, Dead or Alive
Colours 3d profile: http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=67260

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter: SilentHunter382

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EvilLucario

588. Posted:

No one should get Angry Birds Trilogy even if their lives depend on it.

Also, I recommend Shadow Wars for those who like turn-based strategy.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SonyFACE

589. Posted:

Does anyone recommend Mario Tennis Open? I played Mario Tennis on N64 and liked it a lot, so I'm looking into Open. Is it any good?

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingMike

590. Posted:

How do you guys feel about TLoZ: Harp of Time 3D? :D
http://kotaku.com/5924634/zelda-question-on-jeopardy-leaves-c...

KingMike

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

591. Posted:

KingMike wrote:

How do you guys feel about TLoZ: Harp of Time 3D? :D
http://kotaku.com/5924634/zelda-question-on-jeopardy-leaves-c...

The top comment was better than the entireity of everything.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

592. Posted:

NINTENDOFACE wrote:

Does anyone recommend Mario Tennis Open? I played Mario Tennis on N64 and liked it a lot, so I'm looking into Open. Is it any good?

I haven't played it yet. I would however, recommend Family Tennis 3D. I know it wouldn't be as good as MTO, but for $7, I've found it to be a fun tennis game (I love the crazy special shots).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mahra

593. Posted:

NINTENDOFACE wrote:

Does anyone recommend Mario Tennis Open? I played Mario Tennis on N64 and liked it a lot, so I'm looking into Open. Is it any good?

I DO .. i Played For Many Hours Quite FUN Actually !! I Got it a Day Be4 It release !! :D Its Really Fun & The Online is Amazing !! i Finished the Game in 3 days its Quite challenging as well :)But its Worth it ..... i'd Say Get it :D i played non of The Mario Tennis Game But Only The 3Ds & its AMAZING :)

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

594. Posted:

NINTENDOFACE wrote:

Does anyone recommend Mario Tennis Open? I played Mario Tennis on N64 and liked it a lot, so I'm looking into Open. Is it any good?

If you liked the N64 game I would get it, they're very similar.

KingMike wrote:

How do you guys feel about TLoZ: Harp of Time 3D? :D
http://kotaku.com/5924634/zelda-question-on-jeopardy-leaves-c...

Dear God, I just had to restrain myself...:O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EvilLucario

595. Posted:

Just so you know, here's a list of upcoming games to take tabs on:

  • July: Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • August: New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • November: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
  • Fall: Code of Princess, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • Holiday: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • 2013: Fire Emblem: Awakening (NA)
  • TBA: Unchained Blades, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Monster Hunter 4

The bolded games are the ones which I will recommend to everyone here when they hit NA.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

596. Posted:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Just so you know, here's a list of upcoming games to take tabs on:

  • July: Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • August: New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • November: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
  • Fall: Code of Princess, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • Holiday: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • 2013: Fire Emblem: Awakening (NA)
  • TBA: Unchained Blades, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Monster Hunter 4

The bolded games are the ones which I will recommend to everyone here when they hit NA.

Amended for accuracy.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TysonOfTime

597. Posted:

Knux wrote:

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Just so you know, here's a list of upcoming games to take tabs on:

  • July: Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • August: New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • November: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
  • Fall: Code of Princess, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
  • Holiday: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • 2013: Fire Emblem: Awakening (NA)
  • TBA: Unchained Blades, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Monster Hunter 4

The bolded games are the ones which I will recommend to everyone here when they hit NA.

Amended for accuracy.

Amended for even more accuracy.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pokefanmum82

598. Posted:

Virtue's Last Reward is out in October, according to Siliconera

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrArcade

599. Posted:

How can you reccomend a game that you hav'nt played?

MrArcade

AuthorMessage
Avatar

EvilLucario

600. Posted:

MrArcade wrote:

How can you reccomend a game that you hav'nt played?

Instincts. :P

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter: EvilLucario