Showing 301 to 320 of 1,868

AuthorMessage

fpssoviet

301. Posted:

ShadowChaos wrote:

which game should i buy

Shinobi or Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy they come out next tuesday

ace combat the 3ds one is among the best in the series

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

AuthorMessage

Syrup

302. Posted:

@Birdman13

Actually, I don't have a Wii. If I did, I would've gotten Bit.Trip.Complete. I'm actually going to buy Saga today.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

Jumpman

303. Posted:

Should I get MGS3D? I've only played MGS2 on my PS2. Can anyone who has played MGS3 give their opinion on the matter?

3DS FC: 4940-5472-7344
I Always Tell The Truth, Even When I Lie.
She was a true patriot.
Do You Always Read People's Signatures or Just Mine?

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5472-7344

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

304. Posted:

MGS3 is the best one, MGS2 is the worst. You should get it.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

305. Posted:

If you want to know the storyline you should play the original Solid. Otherwise if you don't really care, then yes get MGS3D.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

306. Posted:

You don't need to play the original to appreciate MGS3. In fact MGS3 comes first in the MG timeline.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

307. Posted:

Never said he wouldn't appreciate it. Just said he should play the original if he wants the best understanding of the story.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

308. Posted:

The Mario vs DK games are very good.
As is Pokemon Black & White. (though I haven't played it in weeks, got too busy with Mario 3D Land, Pushmo, and Mario Kart 7)

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

309. Posted:

@ALL:
if you like football you should get PES 2012 3D

unbelievebal amount of content and very addicting!

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Jumpman

310. Posted:

Thanks @Viewtiful_Joe and @Gamesake, I think I'll get it when it comes out.

3DS FC: 4940-5472-7344
I Always Tell The Truth, Even When I Lie.
She was a true patriot.
Do You Always Read People's Signatures or Just Mine?

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5472-7344

AuthorMessage

Chucko

311. Posted:

I just realized I have $53 in store credit at game stop. That's just enough for one 3DS game! Here's my library so far: OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

312. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

I think that's it unless you've never played Cave Story.

You could find a cheap copy of Pilotwings or Ghost Recon I guess?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Knux

313. Posted:

Chucko wrote:

I just realized I have $53 in store credit at game stop. That's just enough for one 3DS game! Here's my library so far: OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

Use the credit to pre-order either Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, or Kid Icarus: Uprising. All of those games will be out in February or March. Surely you would want one of those games anyway.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

314. Posted:

Just got my new Aqua Blue 3DS today in the mail which I still have yet to open. B-)
No more cloudly bottom screen and broken headphone input shinanigans hehe. :)

Untitled

Anyways, how's Tretris Axis? I'll admit, I've never been a huge Tetris fan(I've only played it on the GameBoy), but I feel silly for not at least having 'one' Tetris title in my videogame collection, plus it's in 3D which is clearly the main selling point for me as subtle as it may be which has already proven to make awful games like Super Monkey Ball 3D into a some what tolerable extremely mediocre experience . B-)

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

315. Posted:

Alright guys, I know Resident Evil: Revelations isn't out yet but I need some convincing.
Here's the thing. I think the game looks great and I'm excited for it, but is it worth it if I get scared easily? lol
I still haven't finished RE2 and that thing made me jump out of my seat. If I got scared by the ugly 64 graphics will this give me a 3D heart attack? :P I want it, but I also want Tekken 3D, and it doesn't scare me. Should I get RE anyways? Later on sale? Never?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Karakato

316. Posted:

Actually, I was more scared of RE2 and Clock Tower than the modern Horror titles such as Dead space, RE4, and even Fatal Frame. What scared me about RE2 and 3 was the situation it put me through, being in a dangerous city with little means of protection. Also, I don't see what makes RE:R frightening yet, as the blob creatures are not really that threatening, I'll see it when the game is in my hands. I'm sure you'll be fine... that is if you can stand those Lickers. As for the gameplay, I'm sure you'll get into it if you've enjoyed the 4th and 5th game. Also, That raid mode looks great for online sessions.

As for Tekken, yeah... It looks like a 3D version of 6 to me and the included movie was not all that great. I'm still buying it though, but I'd be getting RE first since Survival horror and Action is my thing.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Terave

317. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Just got my new Aqua Blue 3DS today in the mail which I still have yet to open. B-)
No more cloudly bottom screen and broken headphone input shinanigans hehe. :)

Untitled

Anyways, how's Tretris Axis? I'll admit, I've never been a huge Tetris fan(I've only played it on the GameBoy), but I feel silly for not at least having 'one' Tetris title in my videogame collection, plus it's in 3D which is clearly the main selling point for me as subtle as it may be which has already proven to make awful games like Super Monkey Ball 3D into a some what tolerable extremely mediocre experience . B-)

I haven't played a lot of this Tetris version (I'm not a big Tetris fan either), but there are lots of different modes. Not all of the Party modes seem to work out pretty well, but overal is this a great game to play. I can't really explain it, I've played too little of it..

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

318. Posted:

Between Shinobi and Sonic Generations, which would you guys recommend? Also does anyone know if Nano Assault is any good?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

319. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I want it, but I also want Tekken 3D, and it doesn't scare me. Should I get RE anyways?

I don't know if you're right for RE Revelations, but I would not go for Tekken 3D unless you already have Dead or Alive Dimensions.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

320. Posted:

Nano Assult is now...
$12.99!!!
Get it. NOW!!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery