Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 2,669

6ch6ris6

@ALL:
if you like football you should get PES 2012 3D

unbelievebal amount of content and very addicting!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Chucko

I just realized I have $53 in store credit at game stop. That's just enough for one 3DS game! Here's my library so far: OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

kkslider5552000

Chucko wrote:

OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

I think that's it unless you've never played Cave Story.

You could find a cheap copy of Pilotwings or Ghost Recon I guess?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Knux

Chucko wrote:

I just realized I have $53 in store credit at game stop. That's just enough for one 3DS game! Here's my library so far: OoT 3D, MK7, Bit.Trip Saga, and Mario 3D Land. Any other must-haves out there?

Use the credit to pre-order either Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, Tales of the Abyss, Resident Evil: Revelations, or Kid Icarus: Uprising. All of those games will be out in February or March. Surely you would want one of those games anyway.

Knux

Retro_on_theGo

Alright guys, I know Resident Evil: Revelations isn't out yet but I need some convincing.
Here's the thing. I think the game looks great and I'm excited for it, but is it worth it if I get scared easily? lol
I still haven't finished RE2 and that thing made me jump out of my seat. If I got scared by the ugly 64 graphics will this give me a 3D heart attack? I want it, but I also want Tekken 3D, and it doesn't scare me. Should I get RE anyways? Later on sale? Never?

KarrotMan

Actually, I was more scared of RE2 and Clock Tower than the modern Horror titles such as Dead space, RE4, and even Fatal Frame. What scared me about RE2 and 3 was the situation it put me through, being in a dangerous city with little means of protection. Also, I don't see what makes RE:R frightening yet, as the blob creatures are not really that threatening, I'll see it when the game is in my hands. I'm sure you'll be fine... that is if you can stand those Lickers. As for the gameplay, I'm sure you'll get into it if you've enjoyed the 4th and 5th game. Also, That raid mode looks great for online sessions.

As for Tekken, yeah... It looks like a 3D version of 6 to me and the included movie was not all that great. I'm still buying it though, but I'd be getting RE first since Survival horror and Action is my thing.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Terave

WaveBoy wrote:

Just got my new Aqua Blue 3DS today in the mail which I still have yet to open.
No more cloudly bottom screen and broken headphone input shinanigans hehe.

Untitled

Anyways, how's Tretris Axis? I'll admit, I've never been a huge Tetris fan(I've only played it on the GameBoy), but I feel silly for not at least having 'one' Tetris title in my videogame collection, plus it's in 3D which is clearly the main selling point for me as subtle as it may be which has already proven to make awful games like Super Monkey Ball 3D into a some what tolerable extremely mediocre experience .

I haven't played a lot of this Tetris version (I'm not a big Tetris fan either), but there are lots of different modes. Not all of the Party modes seem to work out pretty well, but overal is this a great game to play. I can't really explain it, I've played too little of it..

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

ThePirateCaptain

Between Shinobi and Sonic Generations, which would you guys recommend? Also does anyone know if Nano Assault is any good?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Gamesake

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I want it, but I also want Tekken 3D, and it doesn't scare me. Should I get RE anyways?

I don't know if you're right for RE Revelations, but I would not go for Tekken 3D unless you already have Dead or Alive Dimensions.

...in my pants.

Mieu-Fire

what game should i get for 3ds i have mario 3d land zelda oot mario kart 7 star fox 64 rayman 3d i sold devil survior overclocked and samurai warrior i pre-ordered kid icuras and tales of the abyss i kinda want a fighter or shooter

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

MANGO

goldboy27

there are no shooters on the 3ds but if you want a fighter DoA dimensions or SSF4 are options

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

goldboy27

there are no shooters on the 3ds but if you want a fighter DoA dimensions or SSF4 are options

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

Retro_on_theGo

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

what game should i get for 3ds i have mario 3d land zelda oot mario kart 7 star fox 64 rayman 3d i sold devil survior overclocked and samurai warrior i pre-ordered kid icuras and tales of the abyss i kinda want a fighter or shooter

An excellent shooter is Nano Assault! Although it's a shmup shooter, not FPS if thats what you want.
Good fighting game would probably be Tekken 3D which comes out Valentines day. If you're not interested though SSFlV3D has a lot of content. Both have online.

Mieu-Fire

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

An excellent shooter is Nano Assault! Although it's a shmup shooter, not FPS if thats what you want.
Good fighting game would probably be Tekken 3D which comes out Valentines day. If you're not interested though SSFlV3D has a lot of content. Both have online.

ima proble grab tekken 3d then but i dont care for street fighter(im more mortal combat soul caliber tekken type)
is nano assault like star fox where u shoot with a plan? cause that be cool

MANGO

Retro_on_theGo

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

ima proble grab tekken 3d then but i dont care for street fighter(im more mortal combat soul caliber tekken type)

You're in a plain, but you're scrolling to the left/right instead of in the screen or vertical. Here's some gameplay.
[youtube:AGkYxVNuXtU]

Mieu-Fire

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

You're in a plain, but you're scrolling to the left/right instead of in the screen or vertical. Here's some gameplay.
[youtube:AGkYxVNuXtU]

thanks man it look real good so tekken comes out when tales of the abyss does so i pic them to up at gamestop and i probaly buy nano assault

MANGO

Retro_on_theGo

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

thanks man it look real good so tekken comes out when tales of the abyss does so i pic them to up at gamestop and i probaly buy nano assault

Hurray! Another sale for Nano Assualt! XD
If you're local gamestop doesn't end up having it, it's only $13 on Amazon.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Mieu-Fire

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

BLADE-9-SORA-9- wrote:

Hurray! Another sale for Nano Assualt! XD
If you're local gamestop doesn't end up having it, it's only $13 on Amazon.

i just ordered nano assault online is the game short but challenging it droped price fast

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

iPancakez wrote:

Between Shinobi and Sonic Generations, which would you guys recommend? Also does anyone know if Nano Assault is any good?

go for shiniobi sonic generation is better on the ps3 and 360 but is u dont have a ps3 or 360 get sonic generations

MANGO

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic