AuthorMessage

ShadowChaos

281. Posted:

u should get Tetris: axis its fun

Edited on by ShadowChaos

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

AuthorMessage

ShadowChaos

282. Posted:

which game should i buy

Shinobi or Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy they come out next tuesday

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

AuthorMessage

xj0462

283. Posted:

im going to get a couple 3DS games soon
i was thinking of zelda ocarina of time 3D and lego star wars 3, any thing else u think i should get?
P.S. i already have mario 3D land and mario kart 7 and im not into games that are overly violent like resident evil(even though i sound like an dumbass for saying that)

3ds friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000

AuthorMessage

Karakato

284. Posted:

I'd say Starfox 64 if you're into arcade style 3D shooters. The 3D models look great and the fights are intense. The only downside is if you're expecting a 10 hour campaign, you can finish this game within a day. But hey, this game is still worth $30 and I highly recommend it if you have friends with 3DS's near by(single cart multiplayer).

Also, if you see them, consider purchasing Devil Survivor Overclocked (A Great and lengthy SRPG), Dead or Alive Dimensions (Currently the best fighter on the system with loads of content) and if you find it cheap, Cave Story (Best metroidvania imo)

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

xlivelydemonx

285. Posted:

I honestly thought Pokemon Rumble Blast was gonna be a surefire fail because the original was very simple and boring to me, but they flared it up with an actual storyline. I thought it was awesome.

(but they shouldnt have made cobalion the bad guy lol)

3DS FC: 2406-5601-5865
3DS Name: Zack
Wii FC: 1185-8371-6215-5899
i will friend everyone back.

AuthorMessage

bub166

286. Posted:

Between Dead or Alive Dimensions and Star Fox 64 3D, which game has more content and/or better gameplay?

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

AuthorMessage

xlivelydemonx

287. Posted:

bub166 wrote:

Between Dead or Alive Dimensions and Star Fox 64 3D, which game has more content and/or better gameplay?

I never got to play DOA, but Star Fox 64 3D was incredible, i can tell you that.

3DS FC: 2406-5601-5865
3DS Name: Zack
Wii FC: 1185-8371-6215-5899
i will friend everyone back.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

288. Posted:

I don't Recommend Super Monkey Ball 3D unless you want to experience some pretty cool 3D depth.
The game itself is brain dead easy with some pretty boring and uninspired stupid-simplistic level design. It's a snore in the making and feels all rather pointless, yet the 3D effect saves it from complete suckage.

Er....And um, ya! I 'recommed' PilotWings Resort. lol Man, i really need to play some 'new' 3DS games haha. :p

Stares at Super Mario 3D Land, StarFox 64 3D and Mario Kart 7 still sealed in their wrapping waiting for new Heaphones for my 3DS to arrive in the mail :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

bub166

289. Posted:

xlivelydemonx wrote:

bub166 wrote:

I never got to play DOA, but Star Fox 64 3D was incredible, i can tell you that.

Which was what I thought, but I don't currently have anything on the 3DS that isn't made directly by Nintendo, plus Dead or Alive has a set of DLC that's delivered via SpotPass that is scheduled to end in March. But I honestly kind of want Star Fox more. :I

AuthorMessage

Syrup

290. Posted:

Is Bit.Trip.Saga 3D any good? I'm not sure if I should get it. It's only 20 bucks right now at Amazon.

Tumblr: http://sailorsyrup.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

TheGreenSpiny

291. Posted:

@bub166: I'd say Dead or Alive has more content. Between the single player modes, online, and throwdown challanges, it's pretty fun little game to go back too. Star Fox is pretty sweet also. I guess it depends on which type of game you like more.

TheGreenSpiny

AuthorMessage

bub166

292. Posted:

TheDarkness wrote:

@bub166: I'd say Dead or Alive has more content. Between the single player modes, online, and throwdown challanges, it's pretty fun little game to go back too. Star Fox is pretty sweet also. I guess it depends on which type of game you like more.

I generally would prefer Star Fox, though I already have it on VC on the Wii, but I can only play it with a bad third party GameCube controller and I never get far because of that. I have Ocarina too, and was doubtful on getting it at first, but it was so much easier with at least decent controls that I passed the point I'm at on the Wii version long ago, and I only have about half as much time logged as I do on the Wii version.

Still, though, I already technically have a copy of the game, so I didn't think it should be prioritized. Plus, while I normally don't like fighters outside of Super Smash Bros and maybe Mortal Kombat, I've heard Dead or Alive is pretty easy to learn, though harder to master, due to it's "deceptively simple" control scheme. I'm going to spend some Christmas money tomorrow, and I'm thinking I'm going to get Fortune Street, Pokemon Black, and one of these two games. Unless of course it turns out Pokemon Black isn't any good, but I've heard great things about it, and I've liked every other generation, so I can't imagine not liking this one. :P

AuthorMessage

iamthezenmaster

293. Posted:

mario kart
nuff said

Fire Emblem Awekening, Project X Zone, League of legends, Diablo 3,

AuthorMessage

Karakato

294. Posted:

SquiggleTail wrote:

Is Bit.Trip.Saga 3D any good? I'm not sure if I should get it. It's only 20 bucks right now at Amazon.

Like playing these 6 great games in portable form? Then get it, you will get it for a good bargain with that price. The S3D though is not really all that useful, as a matter in fact, I'd rather leave it off with the touch screen games and runner(which dips the framerate at a noticeable rate). The extras found in the Wii game are left out here, so make your pick. It is still a good enough port of 6 games and with all that said, get it, $20 is a sure steal.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

NintenHero

295. Posted:

iamthezenmaster wrote:

mario kart
nuff said

Vooooooiii!! Farmin' time!
Name: Omari
My 3DS FC: 2122-6444-4324

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

AuthorMessage

Terave

296. Posted:

Tetris or Sonic Generations?

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

NintenHero

297. Posted:

Terave wrote:

It depends, if you're a Sonic fan (like me) I highly recommend Sonic.

Vooooooiii!! Farmin' time!
Name: Omari
My 3DS FC: 2122-6444-4324

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

AuthorMessage

Karakato

298. Posted:

@Terave For the 3DS? Tetris, Even if I did not play the game, get tetris. Among the two, it will last you longer. Sonic Gen 3DS starts out good, but later on the quality of the game falls flat. The console version is great though so get that instead if you're looking for a good sonic game.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Terave

299. Posted:

NintenHero wrote:

Terave wrote:

It depends, if you're a Sonic fan (like me) I highly recommend Sonic.

I'm not a particular Sonic fan, so, there you've my problem.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Birdman

300. Posted:

SquiggleTail wrote:

I'd get it if I didn't already have it. For $20, you're getting 6 high-quality (and high difficulty) games rolled together in one package. However, I'd look around to see if you could get Bit.Trip Complete (the Wii version) for a similar price; the difficulty on those games is really intense.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062