Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,681 to 2,689 of 2,689

Rabbidt7

Hi everyone, any recommendations for multiplayer games?

Rabbidt7

3DS Friend Code: 2552-4949-1478 | My Nintendo: Carel

scubydo

So I am thinking of getting a New 2DS XL, I have not had a 3ds or 2ds for several years. BUT I have a ton of RPGs that I have yet to finish and would love to play through those, but is the New 2ds still worth it?

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

gcunit

@scubydo How else are you going to finish those RPGs?

If you're really not convinced by the long term value (which only you can determine for you), you can always buy one, take good care of it, then recover a decent proportion of the outlay by selling it on.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

scubydo

Well it is either a 2ds xl or a ps4...and they all have games I want to play and/or finish

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!
New Switch ID: SW-3806-8055-1317

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Bevinator

Hi all. Has anyone got any recommendations for games suitable for a 3 year old on 2DS? I’ve found some of the games I assumed would be suitable have quite a bit of text to read or have other complications making them not quite suitable. We’ve had some success with Mario 3D land.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Bevinator

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Xploder9825

@Bevinator Hmmm. 3 year old on 2DS, less reading if possible. I would personally attest for Yoshi's New Island. If I remember correctly, a lot of the storytelling in the game is non-verbal and most of the directions are pictures. There's also a feature that gives you strong power-ups if you're having trouble with a level. I'm not exactly sure if that would work for them.

Also, Mario Kart 7, if you don't already have that game, is probably the best and most accessible racer on 3DS.

Just going on word-of-mouth, I might recommend New Super Mario Bros. 2 too. It seems like it might be nice for younger kids.

Edited on by Xploder9825

Xploder9825

Xploder9825

In the meanwhile, does anyone have recommendations for a solid sports title on the 3DS/2DS? I've been eyeing Mario Tennis Open for a while, as well as Mario Tennis for the GBC.

Xploder9825

Bevinator

Thanks for the advice. The Yoshi game sounds promising, I will check it out. A lot of the games I had assumed would be a good fit have turned out to either contain walls of text or quite subtly complicated gameplay.

Cheers @Xploder9825

Bevinator

My Nintendo: Bevinator

ReaderRagfihs

@Xploder9825 No clue about Mario Tennis Open but GBC Mario Tennis is very good.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Wiimmfi Friend Codes: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii/2019_wiids_friend_code_thread

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic