Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 2,669

MayorMax

if you want to be satisfied, buy animal crossing new leaf! (thank me later ;D)

Edited on by MayorMax

MAX WAS HERE!!

Pokefanmum82

Just have a question. Does Detective Pikachu have multiple save files? It will be on sale for Black Friday for $29.99 @ Best Buy Canada along with a bunch of Switch games (which are upto $30 off).

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tyranexx

@Pokefanmum82: I'm finding that it has three save slots. I've been contemplating getting the game as well.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Rabbidt7

Hi everyone, any recommendations for multiplayer games?

Rabbidt7

3DS Friend Code: 2552-4949-1478 | My Nintendo: Carel

AndyD

So I am thinking of getting a New 2DS XL, I have not had a 3ds or 2ds for several years. BUT I have a ton of RPGs that I have yet to finish and would love to play through those, but is the New 2ds still worth it?

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

gcunit

@scubydo How else are you going to finish those RPGs?

If you're really not convinced by the long term value (which only you can determine for you), you can always buy one, take good care of it, then recover a decent proportion of the outlay by selling it on.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Bevinator

Hi all. Has anyone got any recommendations for games suitable for a 3 year old on 2DS? I’ve found some of the games I assumed would be suitable have quite a bit of text to read or have other complications making them not quite suitable. We’ve had some success with Mario 3D land.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Bevinator

Thanks for the advice. The Yoshi game sounds promising, I will check it out. A lot of the games I had assumed would be a good fit have turned out to either contain walls of text or quite subtly complicated gameplay.

Cheers @Xploder9825

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Ninfan

Hello

Could anyone tell me where I can download an emulator for a 3DS to play zx spectrum games

Ninfan

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan That kind of question shouldn't be asked here, it goes against the community rules.

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms ok sorry . But it's for my 3ds maybe that's ok.

HAY I ADDED YOUR 3DS FRIEND CODE IS THAT OK............

Ninfan

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan If it's for something still current/modern (3ds, Wii U, Switch, PS4, Xbox One, etc.), then it's not allowed. There's some instances for discussion on that kind of stuff for older generations of hardware (Gameboy, PS1, Dreamcast, etc.). For further information, you should read by "Unacceptable Content" in the community rules right over here: https://www.nintendolife.com/rules

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ninfan

@SheldonRandoms .oh no you were right. Not allowed talk about any emulators .SORRY

But do you know any place I can go to find one in looking for.
Again .I'm sorry I wrote that

Ninfan

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan Again, that would fall under "Unacceptable Content".

Also, I sent you a swapnote which will probably be my last comment about this, so lets get this topic back to 3ds recommendations.

SheldonRandoms

@Ninfan Meant Swapdoodle, got those confused since for some reason, I have both of them next to each other.

MizellFizzle

Hey, I'm really conflicted at the moment.
You see, I'm interested in the Mario & Luigi games. I got the Superstar Saga remake for Christmas, so I wanted to play more. I'm thinking on getting one of the games on the 3DS, which are Dream Team and Paper Jam.
Which one is better?

MizellFizzle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic