3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 221 to 240 of 1,802

AuthorMessage

Bankai

221. Posted:

@WaltzElf: What do you mean by limited?

There's not nearly as much to it as the real Sims 3, is all. It sits halfway between a demo and a full game, really.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

222. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

@WaltzElf: What do you mean by limited?

There's not nearly as much to it as the real Sims 3, is all. It sits halfway between a demo and a full game, really.

Ah ok thanks yeah after reading some reviews including the ones on NL I am leaning towards the DS version of Sims 3 rather than the 3DS one.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

223. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

A very long time ago like in 2006 or 2007 a DS game came out around the same time as Children of Mana with two characters one that was made strong by the sun and the other by the moon. It was like a sci-fi RPG. Does anyone recall what it was called? I've been looking for it but to no avail.

I found that game you were talking about. It`s called Lunar Knights: Vampire Hunters.
here`s the link to the website i found the game on
http://www.listal.com/game/lunar-knights-nintendo-ds

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

224. Posted:

Try: http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/997816-dead-or-alive-dimensions

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Link245

225. Posted:

I am on the fence on Star Fox 64 3D. I have never played it before, and can't decide between this and VC Version, considering 3D is $40 and VC version is $10. While Ocarina of Time added the boss mode and Master Quest to make it worth it, I don't know if this adds anything significant. So: this or VC Version?

Edited on by Link245

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

AuthorMessage

Tare

226. Posted:

Go for StarFox 3D over Wii VC version...
But I'd say Ocarina of Time 3D beats Starfox 3D. If you've never tried Starfox before, I'd go with that.

Thaaaaaanks for noticin' me.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

227. Posted:

Link245 wrote:

I am on the fence on Star Fox 64 3D. I have never played it before, and can't decide between this and VC Version, considering 3D is $40 and VC version is $10. While Ocarina of Time added the boss mode and Master Quest to make it worth it, I don't know if this adds anything significant. So: this or VC Version?

Since you never played the original get 643D. It has updated graphics, motion controls, download play, it's on the go, and it's in 3D! I'll be getting it day one.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Link245

228. Posted:

I don't know, the $40 price tag is a little too much... I just don't know if it is worth it, so I might just get the VC version

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Link245

229. Posted:

Also, does the original have multiplayer? If it does, I'd get the original. If it doesn't, I'll consider 3D.

Currently Playing:

AuthorMessage

Terave

230. Posted:

@Link245 Yes the orginial had multiplayer, If I remember correctly.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

231. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

A very long time ago like in 2006 or 2007 a DS game came out around the same time as Children of Mana with two characters one that was made strong by the sun and the other by the moon. It was like a sci-fi RPG. Does anyone recall what it was called? I've been looking for it but to no avail.

Yeah, as the other person said, that's Lunar Knights. Damn great game, btw. You probably won't find it in stores, but it's worth checking out if you find it for a good price online.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Matillion

232. Posted:

@Starfoxstuff
I'd wait for the price to go down though, as I'd rather buy the 3D version than the VC.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

233. Posted:

Handhelds are finally offering console-style experiences on the go, so what's wrong with a $40 price? We pay $60 for most console games, so if a handheld can offer the same experience, why not just accept it?

But people will then say "$40 is overpriced". Well if $40 for a handheld game is overpriced, then $60 for a console game is overpriced as well.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

Mahra

234. Posted:

what do u think is more fun the legend of zelda O.OT or star fox 64

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

235. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

Handhelds are finally offering console-style experiences on the go, so what's wrong with a $40 price? We pay $60 for most console games, so if a handheld can offer the same experience, why not just accept it?

But people will then say "$40 is overpriced". Well if $40 for a handheld game is overpriced, then $60 for a console game is overpriced as well.

I just don't like paying so much money for games that so far overall have been pretty lame.

Also I've never payed $60 for a console game.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

236. Posted:

I never cared about the price. If it's a game I really like and want, I'll get it.

Just like there are games on Mac App Store and even Steam. Though, I bought games that were mostly under $15 there.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

John-John

237. Posted:

So I'm like gonna be trading in a couple games for some store credit soon, and those should be enough to cover a lot of my expense. Any recommendations? I like anything except puzzle... I always end up using a cheat guide. >_>

I already have Street Fighter, Monkey Ball, aaaand that Star Wars one.

John-John

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

238. Posted:

John-John wrote:

So I'm like gonna be trading in a couple games for some store credit soon, and those should be enough to cover a lot of my expense. Any recommendations? I like anything except puzzle... I always end up using a cheat guide. >_>

Ocarina of Time 3D of course. If you like Resident Evil even the slightest then get Mercenaries 3D and Star Fox 64 3D if you want a good shooter. Otherwise just wait for Mario! :D

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

moomoo

239. Posted:

John-John wrote:

I recommend Dead or Alive Dimensions and Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor: Overclocked. If you can find Resident Evil for cheap, go for it. I put about 20 hours into it by just playing it by myself.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

John-John

240. Posted:

Thanks guys. :D

John-John