AuthorMessage

hellokitty_luv

1,741. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Storytime7 wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Hey! So I am looking for a new game to start until the new Pokémon is released. Any suggestions? ✌

We need more to go on then that. What are your favorite type of game plus what do you have?

Well I loved if 3ds came out with a good MMORPG. I tend to lean toward "hack and slash" games. I recently played one piece unlimited world red. I have Pokémon, zeld (ocarina of time and the new one) heroes of ruin, monster hunter ultimate 3, your typical Mario, youshi and Kirby games as well.

Have you played Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? It's an action RPG with combat that plays somewhat like a hack and slash game. As for other recommendations:

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Some people had trouble getting used to the controls, but if you can get past that it's one of the most enjoyable games on the 3DS.
Pushmo - This game is only available on the 3DS eshop, but it's a fun puzzle game and one worth checking out if you're into the genre.
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team - There's a demo you can download on the eshop if you want to get a proper idea of what to expect from this game.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - This is a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, one of the more unique Mario spin-offs on the GameCube. In this game you have to capture ghosts and explore several different mansions, with levels having a mission-based structure. It's a fun game that has a ton of personality.

Love that avatar and I'm reminded I never beat that great awesome game! :(

Kingdom hearts, I have been reading good reviews on that one! And I totally forgot all about it. 😁

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

AuthorMessage

hellokitty_luv

1,742. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

At what Price does Spirit Camera become worth it? I have been interested in this game but heard there are a lot of technical issues

This game was totally not on my radar, but here is a link for you to read overhttp://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/spirit-camera-the-cursed-memoir

From what I read its a 5050, with possible funky controls. You should give it a try!

Edited on by hellokitty_luv

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

AuthorMessage

Leafgreenmary

1,743. Posted:

@Linkus

If you want a fun, interesting game, Kid Icarus is pretty good:) I do have to agree with you regarding the voice acting. Eventually you get used to it and it catches you off guard at times with the dialog because you'll be in a fight when the characters will make jokes about the game itself. It's pretty amusing.

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person." -Armin Arlert, SnK/Attack on Titan

AuthorMessage

Leafgreenmary

1,744. Posted:

For 3ds recommendations, I would have to say:

Fire Emblem Awakening
Rune Factory 4
Monster Hunter 3
Pokemon x/y
Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire coming out this November
Story of Seasons coming out this December
Harvest Moon A New Beginning

"I don't like the terms "good person" or "bad person" because it's impossible to be entirely good to everyone or entirely bad to everyone. To some, you are a good person, while to others, you are a bad person." -Armin Arlert, SnK/Attack on Titan

AuthorMessage

miiandmario

1,745. Posted:

Hey everyone, so I'm looking to get a eshop card in a week or so in preparation for Azure Striker Gunvolt, and want to know 1-What amount I should get and 2- What games to get besides Azure Striker.

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Always up for some Smash For 3ds Online! If I have a room up feel free to join!

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

1,746. Posted:

miiandmario wrote:

Hey everyone, so I'm looking to get a eshop card in a week or so in preparation for Azure Striker Gunvolt, and want to know 1-What amount I should get and 2- What games to get besides Azure Striker.

1: how much are you willing to spend on a card?
2: depends on how much you are willing to spend on a game....that or what kind of game are you wanting?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

miiandmario

1,747. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

miiandmario wrote:

2: depends on how much you are willing to spend on a game....that or what kind of game are you wanting?

I'm willing to spend around $30 and I'm looking for mainly for platformers and rpgs

Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Always up for some Smash For 3ds Online! If I have a room up feel free to join!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,748. Posted:

miiandmario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

miiandmario wrote:

I'm willing to spend around $30 and I'm looking for mainly for platformers and rpgs

The best 2 games on the shop imo are Steam World Dig and Shovel Knight! Both are platform games but Steam World is also exploration like Metroid.

Rpg's are a bit more slim pickings. Denpa Men are fun and there is 3 of them all also have demos. Crimson Shroud is good but hard core table top fun!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Storytime7

1,749. Posted:

miiandmario wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

miiandmario wrote:

If you live in North America, a bunch of Atlus RPGs just went on sale. For platformers, definitely consider getting Shovel Knight.

Storytime7

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,750. Posted:

@Spoony_Tech

I wish they'd release a demo for shovelknight... Still on the fence about that game... Steam World dig is really good though. Defently agree. :D

I am curious about Disney's Big Hero 6 - 3DS game. Look's good from commercials... :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Xyphon22

1,751. Posted:

I'm looking at getting a new 3DS game as the third of a buy 2 get 1 free (I'm definitely getting Rayman Legends and Wonderful 101, so I want a 3DS game for my third). I'm looking at Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Yoshi's New Island, Bravely Default, and Tomodachi Life (and probably a few others, but these are the big ones). Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Dark Moon mainly because it's different. Rayman will fulfill my platforming fun, I have a huge backlog of RPGs, and I'm not sure I want another time-sucking life sim (I can get back into Animal Crossing if I want to). My main concern is I want a game I can kind of pick up and play for short bursts because most of my current 3DS games I can't. Is Dark Moon good for that?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,752. Posted:

Xyphon22 wrote:

I'm looking at getting a new 3DS game as the third of a buy 2 get 1 free (I'm definitely getting Rayman Legends and Wonderful 101, so I want a 3DS game for my third). I'm looking at Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Yoshi's New Island, Bravely Default, and Tomodachi Life (and probably a few others, but these are the big ones). Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Dark Moon mainly because it's different. Rayman will fulfill my platforming fun, I have a huge backlog of RPGs, and I'm not sure I want another time-sucking life sim (I can get back into Animal Crossing if I want to). My main concern is I want a game I can kind of pick up and play for short bursts because most of my current 3DS games I can't. Is Dark Moon good for that?

Looks like you've made up your mind already so let me put it over the top. Luigi's Mansion set up is great for pick up and play. Its broke up into chapters and each one takes anywhere from 15 mins to 30 mins to beat. The only other one I would be interested on your list is Bravely Default. You can get many many hours out of that.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,753. Posted:

Is Tomodachi good for a person who left 3ds but wants to come back?

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

AuthorMessage

LindsayPez

1,754. Posted:

justlink wrote:

Is Tomodachi good for a person who left 3ds but wants to come back?

I actually don't like Tomadochi Life at all...I don't understand the appeal of it. It's boring and simple and not really a game. I might be the only one who feels that way, though.

I have a question. I have never played Professor Layton or Phoenix Wright but I've always wanted to. Which one should I start off with? Or should I try Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright? But Phoenix Wright has the HD trilogy coming out so perhaps I should wait for that?

LindsayPez

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

1,755. Posted:

You could start with Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, its awsome

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

justlink

1,756. Posted:

Its to late. I bought the game and tried to set my mii with my crush, and she went off with another guy :(

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

AuthorMessage

Artwark

1,757. Posted:

I don't know if its obscure to recommend this game to most of us, But I'd really recommend Star Fox 64 3D. Sure its pricey and not much, but its gameplay and replay value just nails it!

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

MetalDragon1

1,758. Posted:

Hey, I'm wondering what I should get. Can anyone help me choose a game?
Games I wanna get: New super Mario bros. 2, Zelda: Link between worlds, luigis Mansion dark moon, sonic the lost world, lego batman 2, pro evolution soccer 3D 2013, pacman and the ghostly adventures, the lego movie videogame, lego marvel universe in peril, yoshis island, sonic colors DS, poptropica adventures DS, kingdom hearts re:coded DS.
Please only answer if you played all of these or most of these.

Edited on by MetalDragon1

I play AC:NL, Mario Kart 7, and sometimes Pokemon. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5163-8139

AuthorMessage

Storytime7

1,759. Posted:

MetalDragon1 wrote:

Games I wanna get: New super Mario bros. 2, Zelda: Link between worlds, luigis Mansion, pacman and the ghostly adventures, he lego movie videogame, lego marvel universe in peril, yoshis island, sonic colors DS, poptropica adventures DS, kingdom hearts re:coded DS.

A Link Between Worlds and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon are both great. I'd recommend A Link Between Worlds, but you really can't go wrong with either.

Storytime7

AuthorMessage

MetalDragon1

1,760. Posted:

Storytime7 wrote:

MetalDragon1 wrote:

Games I wanna get: New super Mario bros. 2, Zelda: Link between worlds, luigis Mansion, pacman and the ghostly adventures, he lego movie videogame, lego marvel universe in peril, yoshis island, sonic colors DS, poptropica adventures DS, kingdom hearts re:coded DS.

A Link Between Worlds and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon are both great. I'd recommend A Link Between Worlds, but you really can't go wrong with

Thanks for answering, I think if prefer Zelda over luigis mansion. But I'm just looking for recommendations .

I play AC:NL, Mario Kart 7, and sometimes Pokemon. :)

3DS Friend Code: 0619-5163-8139