3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,721 to 1,740 of 1,834

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,721. Posted:

SleepyCrossing wrote:

Need help choosing between these games for my second game in the Buy-One-Get-One-Free Best Buy promotion!

Mario Golf: World Tour - not a golf fan, but this looks fun. Though I won't get the DLC or season pass
Tomadachi Life - I'm more of an Animal Crossing fan and I don't use Miis often. Is it easy to get into?
Yoshi's New Island - heard it was quite easy and short, but charming nonetheless. Is it worth it?
Mario Party: Island Tour - I would only be using single player

@SleepyCrossing

I have all four games. :D

1. Mario Golf: World Tour - not a golf fan, but this looks fun. Though I won't get the DLC or season pass

I still have not done DLC for this game but the graphics are awesome. ;)

2. Tomadachi Life - I'm more of an Animal Crossing fan and I don't use Miis often. Is it easy to get into?

I would say extremely easy to get into. I have at least 200 hours already into the game if not more. :)

3. Yoshi's New Island - heard it was quite easy and short, but charming nonetheless. Is it worth it?

This game is NOT easy for me but it is charming. :) Where did you hear it was easy & short? Because I'm still playing the game... lol. :D

4. Mario Party: Island Tour - I would only be using single player

This is good because it only has single player unless you count its so called multi-player which is local play which i don't use I'm the only one in my house who owns a 3ds. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,722. Posted:

Monster Hunter 3 is great, I'm waiting for the fourth now (which wont be out until 2015 -_-)
Is there another game I could get? One where I would have to spend a lot of time on and one that will take a while to beat? I just want something that makes waiting less painful.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

arronishere

1,723. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

Monster Hunter 3 is great, I'm waiting for the fourth now (which wont be out until 2015 -_-)
Is there another game I could get? One where I would have to spend a lot of time on and one that will take a while to beat? I just want something that makes waiting less painful.

Animal Crossing & Tomodachi Life are time consumers and Fire Emblem Awakening takes a while to beat.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,724. Posted:

Mega Man V :*

Untitled

Don't even bother playing the other 4 GB games. They're essentially regurgitated offerings that either RUIN or improve the games they're based on while offering different variations in terms of stage design and a few other bogus bells & whacky Whistles. Still, playing Mega Man in black & White is a bit of a proto-downer..No matter how you stack it, it just makes these games feel lifeless....Yeesh, looking back many of the stages for this jug head have become one big black & white blistering blur.

nothing really stood out. :P

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Repulsr

1,725. Posted:

Hey, I need help deciding between these games:

SteamWorld Dig
Crimson Shroud
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
Liberation Maiden

Thanks!

3DS FC: 1306-5866-3249

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,726. Posted:

Repulsr wrote:

Hey, I need help deciding between these games:

SteamWorld Dig
Crimson Shroud
Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
Liberation Maiden

Thanks!

Not much to go on but all those are worthy games but SteamWorld Dig is the best on that list. Crimson Shroud will be the longest on that list if you're looking for a table top rpg.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,727. Posted:

Mario Kart 7. Durp. no brainer. Who wouldn't recommend this? :P

But i'll admit, even 150cc is just a little on the ScoobyDooby slow side for my liking. If there were an unlockable 200cc mode I'd be in heaven.
If only it were faster!

Edited on by WaveWarlock

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,728. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

But i'll admit, even 150cc is just a little on the ScoobyDooby slow side for my liking. If there were an unlockable 200cc mode I'd be in heaven.
If only it were faster!

You will have to settle for heaven on earth I'm afraid!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

1,729. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

If only it were faster!

You will have to settle for heaven on earth I'm afraid!

I can't...I just....No.

http://www.grolschfilmworks.com/media/uploads/images/FastTime...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,730. Posted:

Ok not so much of a recommendation but just a question. I have to choose my CN Gold prize by the fifth of August I think it is. Really the only game that kind of interests me is Warioland II, however I did not like the first one. Now I have heard that the second one plays different then the first one so my question is for someone who didn't care for the first Warioland would it be worth it to give the second one a shot since it plays a bit differently?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

swaggercat

1,731. Posted:

lol

swaggercat

3DS Friend Code: 0662-4973-2246

AuthorMessage

swaggercat

1,732. Posted:

how do you post emotions#

swaggercat

3DS Friend Code: 0662-4973-2246

AuthorMessage

hellokitty_luv

1,733. Posted:

Hey! So I am looking for a new game to start until the new Pokémon is released. Any suggestions? ✌

Nintendo Friend code **ADD ME**
3626-0276-6723 ✌

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,734. Posted:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Hey! So I am looking for a new game to start until the new Pokémon is released. Any suggestions? ✌

We need more to go on then that. What are your favorite type of game plus what do you have?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

hellokitty_luv

1,735. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

We need more to go on then that. What are your favorite type of game plus what do you have?

Well I loved if 3ds came out with a good MMORPG. I tend to lean toward "hack and slash" games. I recently played one piece unlimited world red. I have Pokémon, zeld (ocarina of time and the new one) heroes of ruin, monster hunter ultimate 3, your typical Mario, youshi and Kirby games as well.

3626-0276-6723 ✌

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,736. Posted:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Well I loved if 3ds came out with a good MMORPG. I tend to lean toward "hack and slash" games. I recently played one piece unlimited world red. I have Pokémon, zeld (ocarina of time and the new one) heroes of ruin, monster hunter ultimate 3, your typical Mario, youshi and Kirby games as well.

Do you have Luigi's Mansion or Mario and Luigi's Dream Team? Fire Emblem is also great and has a demo to dl. So does Dream Team.

I could go out of the norm and suggest 3rd parties too if you like. I have over 20 of those retail.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Storytime7

1,737. Posted:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Have you played Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? It's an action RPG with combat that plays somewhat like a hack and slash game. As for other recommendations:

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Some people had trouble getting used to the controls, but if you can get past that it's one of the most enjoyable games on the 3DS.
Pushmo - This game is only available on the 3DS eshop, but it's a fun puzzle game and one worth checking out if you're into the genre.
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team - There's a demo you can download on the eshop if you want to get a proper idea of what to expect from this game.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - This is a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, one of the more unique Mario spin-offs on the GameCube. In this game you have to capture ghosts and explore several different mansions, with levels having a mission-based structure. It's a fun game that has a ton of personality.

Storytime7

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,738. Posted:

Storytime7 wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Have you played Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance? It's an action RPG with combat that plays somewhat like a hack and slash game. As for other recommendations:

Kid Icarus: Uprising - Some people had trouble getting used to the controls, but if you can get past that it's one of the most enjoyable games on the 3DS.
Pushmo - This game is only available on the 3DS eshop, but it's a fun puzzle game and one worth checking out if you're into the genre.
Mario and Luigi: Dream Team - There's a demo you can download on the eshop if you want to get a proper idea of what to expect from this game.
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon - This is a sequel to Luigi's Mansion, one of the more unique Mario spin-offs on the GameCube. In this game you have to capture ghosts and explore several different mansions, with levels having a mission-based structure. It's a fun game that has a ton of personality.

Love that avatar and I'm reminded I never beat that great awesome game! :(

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,739. Posted:

At what Price does Spirit Camera become worth it? I have been interested in this game but heard there are a lot of technical issues

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

hellokitty_luv

1,740. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

hellokitty_luv wrote:

Do you have Luigi's Mansion or Mario and Luigi's Dream Team? Fire Emblem is also great and has a demo to dl. So does Dream Team.

I could go out of the norm and suggest 3rd parties too if you like. I have over 20 of those retail.

I have both Luigi's mansion and the dream team, I might have to check out fire emblem demo for surr .

3626-0276-6723 ✌