3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 1,888

AuthorMessage

BiboJim

1,561. Posted:

Do you actually do combat in Tales of the Abyss, or do you just watch the combat, like a turn-based game?

RR529 wrote:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

hey does anybody know if there is a good action rpg for the 3DS? NO turn-based stuff !

Tales of the Abyss & Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance are your only options I believe (Rune Factory 4 may have real time combat as well, but I haven't played it so I wouldn't know).

BiboJim

Twitter: bibojim

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,562. Posted:

We've been talking about Action-RPGs, so yes...you actually press buttons to do stuffs.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

BiboJim

1,563. Posted:

The game trailer makes it looks like you just watch the battles, must just be the video of combo attacks in it...

CanisWolfred wrote:

We've been talking about Action-RPGs, so yes...you actually press buttons to do stuffs.

BiboJim

Twitter: bibojim

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,564. Posted:

BiboJim wrote:

The game trailer makes it looks like you just watch the battles, must just be the video of combo attacks in it...

CanisWolfred wrote:

Huh? Oh, maybe you mean those super attacks they like to show off on Youtube. No, most of the battles are real time. They play a bit like Soul Callibur actually, in that the position of your stick when you press the buttons determine what attacks you do.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

parkerjames

1,565. Posted:

Hey guys...just got a 3ds a while back...just found out there's a Mario Tennis game...I loved the one on the 'Cube...is the 3ds one similar?...is it worth getting?

parkerjames

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,566. Posted:

DarkCoolEdge wrote:

Croz wrote:

Hey guys, I am Looking at getting Virtue's Last Reward. I've noticed it has been recommended quite a few times which is great, however I wanted to confirm if the saving bug was fixed on the EU eshop before I picked it up. Cheers

What bug? I bought it and have yet to play it.

In some copies of the 3DS version, if you save in the PEC or Crew Quarters you'll corrupt your save file. It apparently didn't affect my copy because I saved in those rooms just fine, but I would advise caution nonetheless.

I believe the U.S. digital version fixed the glitch. Dunno about the European version, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

arronishere

1,567. Posted:

Has anyonr played Young Justice Legacy? I liked the show but the reviews seem to say to avoid it even if you're a fan.

arronishere

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

AuthorMessage

MarkS27

1,568. Posted:

I'm thinking about getting Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, mainly because it is on sale from $39 to $28. Is it worth it?

MarkS27

3DS Friend Code: 3282-1883-4630 | Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

1,569. Posted:

MarkS27 wrote:

I'm thinking about getting Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies, mainly because it is on sale from $39 to $28. Is it worth it?

Yes it is.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

fleabitten

1,570. Posted:

MarkS27 wrote:

Yes but there is a lot of reading. I didn't know that when I got it. Thought it would be more straight up puzzle solving but it's still good.

fleabitten

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,571. Posted:

Quick question should I get Resident Evil Revelations, Scribblenauts Unmasked or Scribblenauts Unlimited I want a shooting action game but also a puzzle fun friendly game so idk what's your opinion. If possible I need an answer soon cause Im about to go on an 9 hour trip and need a good game to keep me busy for a while.

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,572. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

Quick question should I get Resident Evil Revelations, Scribblenauts Unmasked or Scribblenauts Unlimited I want a shooting action game but also a puzzle fun friendly game so idk what's your opinion. If possible I need an answer soon cause Im about to go on an 9 hour trip and need a good game to keep me busy for a while.

Well as far as RE:R goes do you plan on retail or dl? It's the second biggest file to dl and depending on your card size might not even fit. Either way I would go with that over the other 2. I played the first and it just wasn't for me.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,573. Posted:

It's a download but I have a 16GB SD card so I think I'll be good with memory. So is the game scary and have fun multiplayer?

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,574. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

It's a download but I have a 16GB SD card so I think I'll be good with memory. So is the game scary and have fun multiplayer?

I wouldn't say it's scary no. The multiplayer can be really fun especially If you have a friend to play with regularly. It's still a great single player experience.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Bubbab5

1,575. Posted:

Thanks for the help I don't think I'll get either now though. Do you know any great story based games that aren't turn based gameplay?

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,576. Posted:

Bubbab5 wrote:

It's quite a bit freakier than the last several entries have been. And the online multiplayer is fantastic. At least, it was when I played it.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

1,577. Posted:

I know this is the recommendations thread but is anyone excited to pick up Yoshi's New Island? How has your opinion of it changed over time?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,578. Posted:

MuchoMochi wrote:

I know this is the recommendations thread but is anyone excited to pick up Yoshi's New Island? How has your opinion of it changed over time?

Meh, to be honest I'm going to pass on it. I have Yoshi's Island DS and didn't find it to be all that interesting, but if you're looking forward to it I hope you enjoy it :)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,579. Posted:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Meh, to be honest I'm going to pass on it. I have Yoshi's Island DS and didn't find it to be all that interesting, but if you're looking forward to it I hope you enjoy it :)

Haha, he's judging a series by the half-baked sequel no one liked...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tops

1,580. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

LaytonAprentice wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Haha, he's judging a series by the half-baked sequel no one liked...

LOL I was wondering why people were so hyped about the new game! At least I'm not the only one who disliked it, though now I'm enlightened

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat