Tales of the Abyss
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Mario and Luigi Dream Team

On the eShop you have
Crimson Shroud
the Denpa Men: they Came by Wave
Sword of Hope II (If you like old school RPGs)
Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya
Defenders of Oasis

Thats all I can think of right now.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,482. Posted:

@Miss_dark

Etrian Odyssey IV
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl
Tales of the Abyss 3D
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Devil Survivor: Overclocked
Fire Emblem Awakening
Rune Factory 4
Pokemon X/Y
Bravely Default?
Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

I'm really surprised it took you so long to decide to get a 3DS, roughly 2/3 of the good games on the console meet your criteria.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

1,483. Posted:

Ok it's worth the money then :) I'm just a bit worried that zelda OOT will feel weird using handheld controls, I'm used to the classic controller (not sure if that makes sense)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,484. Posted:

finally picked up both:

lego friends - 3ds
disney princesses my fairy tale adventure - 3ds

Loving both! :D Glad I picked them up. It's hard to go go by stuff online sometimes... I was hesitant to pick up both games because of review's etc I read online but I like both game series. The graphic's are beatiful in both btw. :D

Disney princesses my fairy tale adventure - 3ds is step up from the two previous ds games in the disney princesses series on the handhelds plus it has:

RAPUNZEL & BELLE in the 3DS version!!! :D There my favorite two disney character's from the disney movies. :D

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,485. Posted:

Okay getting my 3ds xl for Christmas. I am a big rpg fan. So I am going to be going crazy with all the rpg games on ds and 3ds. I am getting the Mario and luigi bundle. So I will have one rpg already. :). Any others highly recommended that I shouldn't overlook?

Just scrolled up and saw some lists. :)

Edited on by devinias

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2681-0607-0425 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,486. Posted:

devinias wrote:

Okay getting my 3ds xl for Christmas. I am a big rpg fan. So I am going to be going crazy with all the rpg games on ds and 3ds. I am getting the Mario and luigi bundle. So I will have one rpg already. :). Any others highly recommended that I shouldn't overlook?

You can't go wrong with almost anything you choose! From my knowledge all rpgs on the system scored no less then 75 on Metacritic. Not sure of age but the 3 I would start with are SMT IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Etrian Odyssey IV. The second 2 have demos in the eshop as well and EO4 let's you transfer over the data to the real copy so you lose nothing. Plenty more good ones and Bravely Default is coming to NA in less then 2 months. Already out in EU.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,487. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

devinias wrote:

You can't go wrong with almost anything you choose! From my knowledge all rpgs on the system scored no less then 75 on Metacritic. Not sure of age but the 3 I would start with are SMT IV, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Etrian Odyssey IV. The second 2 have demos in the eshop as well and EO4 let's you transfer over the data to the real copy so you lose nothing. Plenty more good ones and Bravely Default is coming to NA in less then 2 months. Already out in EU.

Thanks! Was thinking of those, as far as age, let's just say I had an Atari 1600 when it released. Lol

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,488. Posted:

So, should I buy Mario & Luigi: Dream Team or not? The price is now roughly, $37, and I know I'm going to pick it up sooner or later, so... yeah...

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,489. Posted:

Which do I start first fire emblem or animal crossing??

AuthorMessage

Artwark

1,490. Posted:

devinias wrote:

Which do I start first fire emblem or animal crossing??

I so far find animal crossing boring but I admit because its the first time I'm playing these life simulator games so I think I need more time to get used to it. But man does it take soo long to get basic things done...... :P

For me I would recommend

Super Mario 3D land
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Mario & Luigi Dream Team
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

so far....I need to get more 3DS games.....Damm time is flying!!!!!! XD

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

RedPandas

1,491. Posted:

I can't decide between ALBW or Fire Emblem: Awakening. Can you guys help me?

RedPandas

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,492. Posted:

RedPandas wrote:

Two very different games. FE has a great story and character development. Its also very long and strategic. Zelda is a fluid moving experience but much shorter adventure game. The pacing is great to the point where you never really feel bored at all. As for which, depends on what's more your style.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,493. Posted:

RedPandas wrote:

I started ALBW first, and I love the nostalgia it has to it. As far as which to get I agree with Spoony, it's up to your play style overall. Both are great games though.

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,494. Posted:

Picked up EO Untold. Should I grab a few of the other sale games from Altus? EO IV and/or devil survivor? I also want to get Pokemon y or x soon.....eeerrrr too many good games out or coming out can't catch up!!!!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,495. Posted:

devinias wrote:

Picked up EO Untold. Should I grab a few of the other sale games from Altus? EO IV and/or devil survivor? I also want to get Pokemon y or x soon.....eeerrrr too many good games out or coming out can't catch up!!!!

I've picked up all the heavy hitters from 1st parties this year. With that said till SMT IV came out EO IV was my game of the year. So I guess that makes SMT IV game of the year for me. Yes pick those up lol!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Linkus

1,496. Posted:

Which one should I get; Paper mario sticker star or Mario and Luigi dream team?

Linkus

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,497. Posted:

Linkus wrote:

I'm probably in the minority here but even though I haven't beat M&L yet I prefer Sticker Star! It just had a better flow and music for me!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Linkus

1,498. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Linkus wrote:

I'm probably in the minority here but even though I haven't beat M&L yet I prefer Sticker Star! It just had a better flow and music for me!

Ok, thanks! From the videos I have been watching I think sticker star seems better too. I found a store where they sell it to a discount so I´ll probably buy it before the price goes up to normal again!

Linkus

AuthorMessage

devinias

1,499. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

devinias wrote:

I've picked up all the heavy hitters from 1st parties this year. With that said till SMT IV came out EO IV was my game of the year. So I guess that makes SMT IV game of the year for me. Yes pick those up lol!

Yeah I am trying to get most of them now while I have some Christmas money. Between SMT IV and EO IV, which is better and what are some big differences and similarities ?

AuthorMessage

RedPandas

1,500. Posted:

Thanks guys! I'm still not sure about it though. I need to try Zelda on someone else's 3DS and I'm sure that won't be hard to find.
Do you mind if you guys can break down what's so amazing about these games?

RedPandas