3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,840

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,421. Posted:

@CanisWolfred: Well yeah, I'd get Sonic Generations for PC, of course...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,422. Posted:

Well I decided I am going to save it for after Christmas and get the Disney Infinity game for the Wii u. I'm going to buy Sonic Lost World for my son for Christmas. I tried the demo for the Lego game and it was way too hard for me. I'm pretty sure Blackgate would be up there for difficulty (for me personally) so I'm not getting it.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,423. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So... my birthday is coming up, and I'm contemplating asking for Sonic Lost World... what concerns me isn't the 5/10 review score, but rather the fact that it's supposedly best for Sonic Fans, which I am not. Will that be a big problem? ...otherwise, I'm thinking of just asking for Sonic Generations to jump into the Sonic franchise.

@Gioku

Actually I thought this same thing between sonic lost world & sonic generations 3ds but one of my friends from canada raved up & down about sonic generations & how good it was. :) So I got Sonic Generations - 3ds & can honestly say I love it! :D Has a retro feel but with sharp crisp graphic's that will keep you playing for a good bit. :D

On a side note I finally picked up:

Doodle Jump Adventures - 3DS

OMG (Gosh) It's really addicting. :D You tilt the 3ds from side to side getting Doodle to jump on little platforms floating in the air. :D

Is it just me but does the Doodle character look a little bit like Q-Bert? Only in green... :)

Even still it's one of my favorite games on the 3ds already besides ACNL. :D

Also got Angry Birds Star Wars 3ds on tuesday it's really good too love that it has alot of level's. ;)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,424. Posted:

Should I get Animal Crossing New Leaf or LoZ: A Link Between Worlds? I know A Link Between Worlds isn't out yet, but I believe people should know what it'll be like since it's basically a Link to the Past sequel. I may get New Leaf since it's cheaper and I already own 9 Zelda games, but I want you guys' suggestions. Please respond soon! Well, at least reply by November 22nd, but the sooner the better!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,425. Posted:

Nez wrote:

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2? Will mostlikely get both i just want to hear what your fav out of the two are

I'm guessing you mean Super Mario 3D Land or New Super Mario Bros. 2. 3D Land for sure! But if you can, get both.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,426. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan: If you want a game that you'll be sucked into and become utterly addicted to, go with Animal Crossing. If you have a craving for Legend of Zelda (like me), go with A Link Between Worlds. ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,427. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@ClassicSonicFan: If you want a game that you'll be sucked into and become utterly addicted to, go with Animal Crossing. If you have a craving for Legend of Zelda (like me), go with A Link Between Worlds. ;)

Now you're just making me want both!!!!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,428. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan I'm getting Zelda and also have Animal Crossing. At the end of the day I ask myself what have I really done in AC! Its a good game but it does get tedious after a while for me anyways. Get both if you can but at least you know you'll love Zelda!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

1,429. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@ClassicSonicFan I'm getting Zelda and also have Animal Crossing. At the end of the day I ask myself what have I really done in AC! Its a good game but it does get tedious after a while for me anyways. Get both if you can but at least you know you'll love Zelda!

True... Zelda does look better!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

AuthorMessage

feelthesarcasm

1,430. Posted:

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

Well I decided I am going to save it for after Christmas and get the Disney Infinity game for the Wii u. I'm going to buy Sonic Lost World for my son for Christmas. I tried the demo for the Lego game and it was way too hard for me. I'm pretty sure Blackgate would be up there for difficulty (for me personally) so I'm not getting it.

Stay far away from Lego Marvel Super Heroes. If you've played any other lego game on the 3DS it's nothing like it. It's not worth the money and plays more like a beat em up than the other lego games.

Currently playing: M&L: Dream Team. Ace Attorney Dual Destinies

Waiting for: Kirby Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros, Puzzle & Dragons Z, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

3DS Friend Code: 4484-9013-4735

AuthorMessage

Cream147

1,431. Posted:

ClassicSonicFan wrote:

Should I get Animal Crossing New Leaf or LoZ: A Link Between Worlds? I know A Link Between Worlds isn't out yet, but I believe people should know what it'll be like since it's basically a Link to the Past sequel. I may get New Leaf since it's cheaper and I already own 9 Zelda games, but I want you guys' suggestions. Please respond soon! Well, at least reply by November 22nd, but the sooner the better!

Such drastically different games - it's hard to know where to go with this. New Leaf is a superb game but I bet ALBW will be too. Have you ever played an Animal Crossing game before? If you haven't I'd heartily recommend New Leaf - it's a fantastic game in the series, and if you haven't played any game in the series before it will have a lot of additional novelty value for you. If you have 9 Zelda games, I don't really need to tell you what to expect from ALBW. The question is are you up for another Zelda adventure or not really? If you are, then I don't doubt that that game will satisfy your craving. If you're looking for a more sedate experience, maybe a game to eat up half an hour chunks of your life, then Animal Crossing is that game.

Cream147

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,432. Posted:

@ClassicSonicFan

It all depends which game you want more really. :) You like animal crossing more or Zelda? Or is it equal in liking them both about the same. As other's have already posted above I defently agree you'll get ALOT of play value out of animal crossing new leaf - 3ds it's defently addicting & worth while in getting. ;)

@FeelTheSarcasm

Thank's on the head's up on Lego Marvel - 3DS I tried the demo & wasn't really sure to make head's or tails out of it. On liking it or not. Personally I'm waiting for Lego Friends - 3DS. :D It already got delayed though it did have Nov 30th for release date then GS changed it to PRE-ORDER blehh....:'(

I'll have to re-play Lego Marvel Demo in the 3ds e-shop to make up my mind on that one though...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,433. Posted:

I got Kid Icarus about a month ago but never got motivated to play it. Dang, this is a cool game. Love it so far. I'm somewhat of a casual gamer and love it.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Artwark

1,434. Posted:

@Classicsonicfan

Have you gotten Sonic Lost World for 3DS? It looks awesome.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Twitter: Art_Wark

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,435. Posted:

Artwark wrote:

@Classicsonicfan

Have you gotten Sonic Lost World for 3DS? It looks awesome.

would like to hear a report if so- not sure if I should get the 3ds version or Wii U. Leaning toward 3ds b/c it's cheaper.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Royalblues

1,436. Posted:

Etrian Odyssey IV and also Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl are easy recommendations from me. That is, if you are into hardcore, and I do mean hardcore dungeon crawler-JRPG games. The games are hard, but they only get better as you go along, and are well narrated. They have an easy mode as well.

Royalblues

AuthorMessage

ilovegaming

1,437. Posted:

Royalblues wrote:

Etrian Odyssey IV and also Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl are easy recommendations from me. That is, if you are into hardcore, and I do mean hardcore dungeon crawler-JRPG games. The games are hard, but they only get better as you go along, and are well narrated. They have an easy mode as well.

And the music is glorious... :D

FC: 1504-5926-3130
Expanding my Friend Safari! :D
In game name: Maiden
Safari type- Fire: Braixen, Charmeleon, Ponyta

AuthorMessage

ShadowJuice

1,438. Posted:

I just bought a 3ds for pokemon and want to get a second game so I wont get burned out on pokemon to quickly. My three top choices right now are Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Monster Hunter 3 Ulitmate. I have never played any of these games before. I would prefer a game with a strong story as well as fun gameplay. Other suggestions are welcome, RPG preferd, please be detailed about which game you suggest.

ShadowJuice

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,439. Posted:

@ShadowJuice All of those are great choices!! Monster Hunter though doesn't have much of a story but you can get upwards of 500 hours out of it. Fire Emblem has a great story and wonderful gameplay and its also long with dlc that's actually worth getting. Well OOT simply has to be played by everyone imo. Its not considered the best game ever made by some for no reason!! Go with Zelda and you can't go wrong! I could also tell you many more good rpgs on the system and you can check the eshop for demos of some of them. Check out Etrian Odyssey IV and Etrain Odyssey Untopd for demos. Also SMT IV is my favorite game of the year so far with a really good story! I could go on but you have plenty already to choose from!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,440. Posted:

ShadowJuice wrote:

I just bought a 3ds for pokemon and want to get a second game so I wont get burned out on pokemon to quickly. My three top choices right now are Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Monster Hunter 3 Ulitmate. I have never played any of these games before. I would prefer a game with a strong story as well as fun gameplay. Other suggestions are welcome, RPG preferd, please be detailed about which game you suggest.

My favorites- Rayman Origins, Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 7.....

rockodoodle