3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,732

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,401. Posted:

Tales of Abyss is an amazing game and well worth it.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

therick112

1,402. Posted:

I am in love with Zero Escape: Virture's Last Reward. I played the original on DS, and that game consumed me, and this one is doing the same. I sit at my desk all day obsessing to get to the instant where I can get home and turn the game on. Highly recommended series for anyone looking for something addicting, fun, and different.

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,403. Posted:

I just got Centipede Infestation. It's a pretty cool game. Only $11 on Amazon. Good stuff.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Nez

1,404. Posted:

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2? Will mostlikely get both i just want to hear what your fav out of the two are

FC: 5129-1521-8163

Twitter: Nelforeign

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,405. Posted:

Nez wrote:

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2?

an actual creative video game

/took the 3rd option

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

therick112

1,406. Posted:

Nez wrote:

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2? Will mostlikely get both i just want to hear what your fav out of the two are

I liked Mario 3D Land better

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,407. Posted:

@Nez I can think of oh I dopnt know 20 better games then those two but if I had to choose one go with 3d land as at least its more original then the other!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,408. Posted:

Nez wrote:

3D Land. It is a superb platformer.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,409. Posted:

Played both and I prefer NSMB 2 over 3D Land.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

1,410. Posted:

Nez wrote:

I have 3d land b/c I have SMBU on the Wii U..... I think you should just go with one, get another title like Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion or Resident Evil, then pick up the other later. I am loving 3d land, so I say get that one......

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,411. Posted:

Should I bother with buying Doodle Jump - 3DS & Girls Fashion Shoot - 3DS? I'd like to buy both but not sure right now.

I've called GameStop several times about Girls Fashion Shoot - 3DS they told me that the game is supposeldy going to be released on my birthday Nov 16th but they've changed the release date at least 5 times already in Oct. I'm to the point where so disgusted I'm ready to just say the heck with it & get a different 3ds game all together even though I'd really like to pick this game up. Been waiting a year for this game to even be released in the US. It was released the same time as style Savvy - 3ds in Japan last year...

As for Doodle Jump I keep hearing its an app on ipad, or iphone etc designed for little kids. Never tried ipad/iphone app because don't have ipad/iphone. I tried a version of it through google search on the internet & really liked it

Really torn on both as to bother with getting them or not.

Doodle Jump - 3DS is suppose to come out this tuesday (Oct 29th) as long as the release date doesn't get changed/delayed.

Girls Fashion Shoot - Nov 16th (Supposedly)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,412. Posted:

I recommend waiting on the review of Doodle Jump. App-to-3DS doesn't seem to work out very often. You'll probably only have to wait until next Friday or something before a few reviews come in. Probably a good idea to hold off on Fashion Shoot, too, it sounds like they're having serious issues, though I have a feeling you'll wind up getting it down the line anyways.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

1,413. Posted:

@CanisWolfred

Yeah I might just do that. I'm very curious to see the reviews on Doodle Jump - 3DS when people review that game in particular. :) As for Girls Fashion Shoot - 3DS I have no choice but to hold off on it for the time being. That was going to be my birthday present to myself (Girls Fashion Shoot - 3DS) so much for that theory.

My other birthday present to myself was going to be Barbie Dream House - 3DS... Pray it doesn't get delayed...

Almost every game i'm getting this year seem's to get delayed. This is truly to the point of disgust after a while.

Might just put Doodle Jump & Girls Fashion Shoot on the back burner & get them later on amazon later in the year.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

1,414. Posted:

So I finally begun Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon last night after a cheesy Goosebumps 'Netflix' marathon haha. So far? Well I'm feeling a little mixed on the experience having come from the GCN original which imo had better controls due to the versatility and intuitiveness of the C-Stick which i remember felt like a joy to control. The first Luigi's Mansion also ran in 60 frames per second Vs the 30fps in Dark Moon and i prefer the idea of exploring one large mansion rather than exploring smaller multiple ones, but it does makes things more fresh instead of retreading back to the same formula. Also, i remember the ghosts in LM having a lot more character & looking a LOT less generic than Dark Moon's....

Visuals btw look absolutely SPOOKtacular and the 3D effect makes this game come alive, a giant difference rather than being limmited to 2D. I've put maybe 3 hours into it, still playing through the first mansion and it's easily one of my favorite 3DS games, but the lack of 2nd stick really hurts the experience. If this title supports it, the CC Pro would be far more ideal to use than what's given.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

rebnado

1,415. Posted:

Looking for a mindless game. I have short term memory loss so RPG's, although more interesting, can be frustrating at times. After researching on here a good bit, Animal Crossing: New Leaf looks like a good option. Besides that, any others I should look in to?

rebnado

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4548-6985 | Nintendo Network ID: rebnado

AuthorMessage

DarkCoolEdge

1,416. Posted:

rebnado wrote:

Looking for a mindless game. I have short term memory loss so RPG's, although more interesting, can be frustrating at times. After researching on here a good bit, Animal Crossing: New Leaf looks like a good option. Besides that, any others I should look in to?

Bit.Trip Saga is a great option. Good arcade fun.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
Next buys:
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter: darkcooledge

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,417. Posted:

I have a thirty dollar gift card and an extra copy of Pokemon X to trade in at EB Games. Anyways there are three games I was looking at. They are Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate or Sonic Lost World or maybe Disney Infinity for the Wii U (getting a Wii U from my hubby for Christmas). Are any of those must have games?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,418. Posted:

@Pokefanmum82 No I don't believe any of those are must have games. I'm a 40 year old dad of 3 and I would love the Disney game over all of those tbh!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,419. Posted:

So... my birthday is coming up, and I'm contemplating asking for Sonic Lost World... what concerns me isn't the 5/10 review score, but rather the fact that it's supposedly best for Sonic Fans, which I am not. Will that be a big problem? ...otherwise, I'm thinking of just asking for Sonic Generations to jump into the Sonic franchise.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,420. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

So... my birthday is coming up, and I'm contemplating asking for Sonic Lost World... what concerns me isn't the 5/10 review score, but rather the fact that it's supposedly best for Sonic Fans, which I am not. Will that be a big problem? ...otherwise, I'm thinking of just asking for Sonic Generations to jump into the Sonic franchise.

Gioku, do you have anything that's not a 3DS? Even a semi-fuctional computer? Because if so, I highly recommend getting a Sonic game on anything that's not a 3DS.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~