3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 1,871

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

141. Posted:

lol I never hated the first, it blew me away actually....But like this one, i lost interest with it pretty quick. :p
I mean why continue to play if you're not enjoying the expreience right? I guess it's one of those things where you bought the game, and you wanna get your money's worth....But it's more like a waste of my time. :p

I'm not sure if I will keep SSFIV and Nintendog's + Cats, but if i sell them I'll just put them towards Zelda: OOT 3D.
One thing is for I'm totaly keeping PilotWings Resort. money well spent, that game is great for what it is! regardless if Nintendo ripped Wuhu Island out of Wii Sports Resort along with the Mii's....No distinct PW characters or locations to speak of.lol Should of been called Wii Air Sports Resort. lol

But whatever, I had a blast with that one. B-)
And once Monkey Ball 3D goes a bit down in prince, I'll most likely pick that one up as it's the only other launch title that interests me.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

142. Posted:

You should consider getting OoT3D, outstanding so far for me. I never played the N64 ver when it came out(Playstation kept me from enjoying a classic), but now I have it remade, in the palm of my hands and IN 3D! I don't know why, but even though I would find the 2D mode a smoother experience, I involuntarily keep it 3D it is well implemented. So far, I'm not succumbing to those reported eye-popping headaches and I played it for 3 hours so far. Even if it is an old game, I found it to be better than most of the 3D action games I've played so far. Just be weary of the ghosting issues found in the 3D mode and the limited stock, because I wasn't able to find a copy at all last week, but managed to snag the last copy. Other than that, My second hand 3DS purchase is validated.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Terave

143. Posted:

WHAT? Haven't played OOT yet? Buy it -> Right now!

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Edesto

144. Posted:

I am thinking about buying a new game, and the only two that looks interesting at the moment are ridge racer 3D and Resident evil Mercenaries. Could anyone give me their toughts on either one of these games?

3DS FC: 1075-0713-8973
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Gunzelino

AuthorMessage

Armani100

145. Posted:

can sombody add me please i need some more friends tell me when you added me

My Friend Code is 1160-9721-8604 tell me if you add me please and thank you

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

146. Posted:

Welcome to Nintendo Life Armani100 :). If you are looking for 3DS friend codes you might want to check out this thread and add your FC to it as well.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/3ds_friend_c...

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Cryptonic

147. Posted:

Edesto wrote:

I am thinking about buying a new game, and the only two that looks interesting at the moment are ridge racer 3D and Resident evil Mercenaries. Could anyone give me their toughts on either one of these games?

Resident Evil is good. Idk whats with all the not-good reviews. Its a bit challenging, it's fun to unlock the outfits, characters, medals etc. The Revelations demo is great too. Scary! Uhmm...... Sooo yeah. It is a fun game....... Yup.

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

AuthorMessage

Stereoman

148. Posted:

Edesto wrote:

If you havent played a recent RidgeRacer then get it!
I definitely can recommend it. Some classic courses and some new ones.
But if you played some newer RidgeRacers it could be too familiar to you.
On negative side RR doesnt have online play. But Wi-fi multiplayer if you know some pals with copys.
Me for once made a 6 year RidgeRacer pause and thus this game was a blast for me ...

On mercenaries i dont own it. But as far as i read and heard about it it sounds terrible especially for a full price title.
IF you love Mercenaries mode grab Resident evil 5 gold editon for 10 bucks and have a blast with HD graphics, bonus modes (merc mode , VS mode), great story etc etc
Beware Mercenaries 3D for 3Ds DOESNT have the infamous versus mode.
So it will only be 80ties highscore hunt which for my part gets boring after 30 minutes ...

greets

Edited on by Stereoman

Stereoman

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

149. Posted:

How are the 3D effects in Monkey Ball 3D? As soon as I finish up more of my games and when it actually drops in price I'll most likely be picking it up. B-)

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Armani100

150. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

How are the 3D effects in Monkey Ball 3D? As soon as I finish up more of my games and when it actually drops in price I'll most likely be picking it up. B-)

add me

My Friend Code is 1160-9721-8604 tell me if you add me please and thank you

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

151. Posted:

Mommy...I'm Scared. lol

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

Raptor78

152. Posted:

Edesto wrote:

It really depends if your planning on playing 'Mercs' online or not. Resident Evil Mercenaries is the most enjoyable online game I have played on the 3DS. Sure the content isnt massive but It is a hell of a blast with a partner. Plenty of different missions to enjoy although they are pretty much recycled levels from RE4 + 5, racking up time on levels with a partner can make the difference between a two minute game to a half hour blood soaked slogfest. If you want decent content from a game offline IMHO I would recommend Samurai Warriors Chronicles that game is huge if you plan to unlock everything and with the weekly DLC you are always picking up additional missions/maps or weapons.

Currently playing -
Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, Samurai Warriors Chronicles & Dead or Alive: Dimensions...
Also own -
Street Fighter IV 3D & Nintendogs - French Bulldog (its for the kids!!! honest)

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

AuthorMessage

X-145

153. Posted:

Should I get Zelda: OoT? I love action adventure games, but NEVER even touched a zelda game. I'm more of a mario person, but I do digress...Anyway, is it worth my time? It looks kinda boring to me. Please leave a real response! Not some fanboy "ITS THE GREATEST FREAKING GAME IN THE WORLD!" response, but an actual opinion. Thanks in advance!

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

AuthorMessage

Blaze

154. Posted:

X-145 wrote:

Should I get Zelda: OoT? I love action adventure games, but NEVER even touched a zelda game. I'm more of a mario person, but I do digress...Anyway, is it worth my time? It looks kinda boring to me. Please leave a real response! Not some fanboy "ITS THE GREATEST FREAKING GAME IN THE WORLD!" response, but an actual opinion. Thanks in advance!

Personally I do think it's very good, probs best game ever. I'm not just saying this to force you into buying it, but on my GC Version when I have friends round they say itl ooks crap, then I let them borrow it and they love it. If your not too keen on it possibly you can rent it somewhere? But in my opinion it's well worth the money.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

155. Posted:

X-145 wrote:

Lol, I was just coming in here to jokingly recommend Zelda. I've played games in the series before, but was never quite a fan (I've sold and/or barely started different entries). Until now, that is. Ocarina of Time is like the ultimate fantasy adventure blockbuster experience. It's basically the video game equivalent of Lord of the Rings. As you explore the vast land of Hyrule and meet its many denizens, you feel like you are Link. A hero on an epic quest to save the world. A simple fairy boy forced to suddenly become a man. It's the wonder and the suspense of the journey, the succeeding against all odds that makes this worth buying a 3DS for.

Hope this helps.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Blaze

156. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

How are the 3D effects in Monkey Ball 3D?

Pretty Crap, and the game is lacking too.

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

X-145

157. Posted:

Thank you, 3DSneedsRPGs & Pandalicious. You've convinced me to eventually buy this game. Thanks for your help!

Adems: "How long do think you can survive here?"
Ford:"long enough to kick your a$$!"
-from Conduit 2

___________________________3DS FC: 0216-0809-2319

GE FC:4546-8133-7981
Flipnote Command code: B A DOWN L Right R RIGHT B

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

158. Posted:

Is Rayman 3D recommended?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

159. Posted:

Street Fighter or Dead or Alive?
I think I'd like Street Fighter more because of the controls and such but its better and cheaper for PS3. I also never played a DoA game before.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

pikku

160. Posted:

Kid_Crono wrote:

Is Rayman 3D recommended?

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac