3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,830

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

1,361. Posted:

Red_XIII wrote:

Get Luigis Mansion 2.
Anyway, I have a pal getting a 3DS, I need some games I can recommend to him. (No animal crossing, for friends don't let other friends' social lives be destroyed)

Samurai Warriors: Chronicles is a great game. Since it was a launch title it can probably be found cheap too. I would also reccomend Shinobi is also a good game to look into, and of course, he should get Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

WiiLovePeace

1,362. Posted:

I only have monies for one. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. or Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Currently Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (3DS)
Recently Completed: Zelda: Minish Cap (Wii U VC)
Recently Bought: Pac-man Collection (Wii U VC)

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4979-6052 | Nintendo Network ID: WiiLovePeace | Twitter: WiiLovePeace

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,363. Posted:

WiiLovePeace wrote:

I only have monies for one. Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. or Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Fire Emblem. It's the best game on the system.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

distantwolfx44

1,364. Posted:

Alright, so I got ACNL, I'm planning on getting an action game (not strategy games like FE Awakening). Should I buy Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate or wait for MH4 for the west?

Should I get MH3U or Heroes of Ruin?

or can anyone just recommend me a good action packed game.

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,365. Posted:

@Coldfirex44 Stay away from Heroes of Ruin. You can beat it in about 10 hours with not much replay value. In 10 hours with Monster Hunter yu would be lucky to be at 5% done. Its a really good game so don't wait for MH4. Also look into Resident Evil Revelations and the Kingdom Hearts demo as that has a lot of action!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

pernz

1,366. Posted:

WiiLovePeace wrote:

Without knowing more about your personal preferences, I'd go with Fire Emblem. It's an outstanding title with a great deal of replay value. Either way though, you can't go wrong with those choices.

pernz

Twitter: pernz2k

AuthorMessage

Casembo

1,367. Posted:

Tell me if i am wrong, But are there any RTS games out on the 3ds, Or any coming soon

Casembo

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,368. Posted:

Casembo wrote:

Tell me if i am wrong, But are there any RTS games out on the 3ds, Or any coming soon

Pretty sure you're wrong. RTSes weren't much of a hit on the DS. Maybe look into a kickstarter or something...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

dniw9

1,369. Posted:

hi, im getting a 3ds XL soon for the pokemon XY and FE:A. I am also taking Tales of the abyss into consideration, can someone who played it tell me stuff about it? I mean, is it worth getting? how's the replay value? will it give me a lot of play hours?

kinda off topic here but i forgot when is the limited edition pokemon XY 3ds will release, can someone tell me when please? :3

Edited on by dniw9

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,370. Posted:

dniw9 wrote:

hi, im getting a 3ds XL soon for the pokemon XY and FE:A. I am also taking Tales of the abyss into consideration, can someone who played it tell me stuff about it? how's the replay value? will it give me a lot of play hours?

kinda off topic here but i forgot when is the limited edition pokemon XY 3ds will release, can someone tell me when please? :3

Tales of the Abyss is a masterpiece, and will give you dozens of play hours. Any replay value stems from it's plain-old play value, but that's how it is with most RPG's.

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter: PrinnySamurai

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,371. Posted:

I was thinking of buying Monster Hunter U now that it is 50% off. Wii U or 3DS version?

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

3DSAllDay

1,372. Posted:

Get WiiU version. If you don't have a WiiU then just get the 3DS version like I have ;)

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,373. Posted:

dniw9 wrote:

hi, im getting a 3ds XL soon for the pokemon XY and FE:A. I am also taking Tales of the abyss into consideration, can someone who played it tell me stuff about it? I mean, is it worth getting? how's the replay value? will it give me a lot of play hours?

September 27th is when the blue & red limited edition Pokemon X & Y 3DS XL comes out. I'm putting the money down for a pre-order of it through EB Games tomorrow

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

distantwolfx44

1,374. Posted:

As the MH3U is on sale, does it have a lot of replay value? Knowing that MH4 is in the air, should I rather get Resident Evil: Revelations?

3DS FC: 2938-6842-2680
PSN: distantwolfx44
~HARD CORE OTAKU~
The Coldfire's Backlog
Raptr Profile/Game collection
Pokemon GL Profile

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6842-2680 | Twitter: coldfirex44

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,375. Posted:

Coldfirex44 wrote:

As the MH3U is on sale, does it have a lot of replay value? Knowing that MH4 is in the air, should I rather get Resident Evil: Revelations?

Get it trust me its so addicting. I easily put over 600 hours in the Wii version and this one has double the content! Don't wait for MH4. I've got 100 hours in the 3ds version and that's solo play and iim no where near done. Could easily put another 200 hours into it! As far as replay value the game is centered around repeating fights for items needed for forging weapons and armor. Plus the wide range of weapons makes it feel like a new game whenever you switch weapons. Tons of replay value here!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Guovssohas

1,376. Posted:

Finished Steamworld Dig yesterday, excellent game, took me 12h 30mins since i explored every nook and cranny.

Recommended game.

Guovssohas

AuthorMessage

dniw9

1,377. Posted:

any good hack and slash games out there? sort of like muramasa?

by the way code of princess has a short story, right?

AuthorMessage

dniw9

1,378. Posted:

anyone who actually played code of princess can tell something about it? :O

AuthorMessage

Andyv01

1,379. Posted:

Ummm... coming to the end of Fire Emblem and need something new on 3DS to take over my life : /

Have never played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games but veeeeeeeeery curious, for a newbie to the series which is recommended, Devil Survivor Overclocked or Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers? Have read reviews but undecided.

In Europe so having to wait for Shin Megami Tensei IV, but would like to make a start on one of the above... thoughts?

Thankyouverymuch!

3DS FC: 3136-7284-3888

樹懶です!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,380. Posted:

@Andyv01For nme its Overclocked all the way. One of the best 3ds games on the system! However you might be burnt out on that type of gameplay! Don't let it stop you though!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech