Forums

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 2,669

Nez

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2? Will mostlikely get both i just want to hear what your fav out of the two are

SW-6812-3777-3202

Twitter:

therick112

Nez wrote:

Mario land 3d or mario bros 2? Will mostlikely get both i just want to hear what your fav out of the two are

I liked Mario 3D Land better

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

Spoony_Tech

@Nez I can think of oh I dopnt know 20 better games then those two but if I had to choose one go with 3d land as at least its more original then the other!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Nez wrote:

3D Land. It is a superb platformer.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Pokefanmum82

Played both and I prefer NSMB 2 over 3D Land.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

rockodoodle

Nez wrote:

I have 3d land b/c I have SMBU on the Wii U..... I think you should just go with one, get another title like Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion or Resident Evil, then pick up the other later. I am loving 3d land, so I say get that one......

rockodoodle

CanisWolfred

I recommend waiting on the review of Doodle Jump. App-to-3DS doesn't seem to work out very often. You'll probably only have to wait until next Friday or something before a few reviews come in. Probably a good idea to hold off on Fashion Shoot, too, it sounds like they're having serious issues, though I have a feeling you'll wind up getting it down the line anyways.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rebnado

Looking for a mindless game. I have short term memory loss so RPG's, although more interesting, can be frustrating at times. After researching on here a good bit, Animal Crossing: New Leaf looks like a good option. Besides that, any others I should look in to?

rebnado

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4548-6985 | Nintendo Network ID: rebnado

DarkCoolEdge

rebnado wrote:

Looking for a mindless game. I have short term memory loss so RPG's, although more interesting, can be frustrating at times. After researching on here a good bit, Animal Crossing: New Leaf looks like a good option. Besides that, any others I should look in to?

Bit.Trip Saga is a great option. Good arcade fun.

Currently playing: check my backloggery
http://www.backloggery.com/DarkCoolEdge

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5151-4824 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkCoolEdge | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

I have a thirty dollar gift card and an extra copy of Pokemon X to trade in at EB Games. Anyways there are three games I was looking at. They are Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate or Sonic Lost World or maybe Disney Infinity for the Wii U (getting a Wii U from my hubby for Christmas). Are any of those must have games?

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.

Spoony_Tech

@Pokefanmum82 No I don't believe any of those are must have games. I'm a 40 year old dad of 3 and I would love the Disney game over all of those tbh!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So... my birthday is coming up, and I'm contemplating asking for Sonic Lost World... what concerns me isn't the 5/10 review score, but rather the fact that it's supposedly best for Sonic Fans, which I am not. Will that be a big problem? ...otherwise, I'm thinking of just asking for Sonic Generations to jump into the Sonic franchise.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Gioku wrote:

So... my birthday is coming up, and I'm contemplating asking for Sonic Lost World... what concerns me isn't the 5/10 review score, but rather the fact that it's supposedly best for Sonic Fans, which I am not. Will that be a big problem? ...otherwise, I'm thinking of just asking for Sonic Generations to jump into the Sonic franchise.

Gioku, do you have anything that's not a 3DS? Even a semi-fuctional computer? Because if so, I highly recommend getting a Sonic game on anything that's not a 3DS.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Pokefanmum82

Well I decided I am going to save it for after Christmas and get the Disney Infinity game for the Wii u. I'm going to buy Sonic Lost World for my son for Christmas. I tried the demo for the Lego game and it was way too hard for me. I'm pretty sure Blackgate would be up there for difficulty (for me personally) so I'm not getting it.

Finished the Alola Dex.

SammyOfMobius

Should I get Animal Crossing New Leaf or LoZ: A Link Between Worlds? I know A Link Between Worlds isn't out yet, but I believe people should know what it'll be like since it's basically a Link to the Past sequel. I may get New Leaf since it's cheaper and I already own 9 Zelda games, but I want you guys' suggestions. Please respond soon! Well, at least reply by November 22nd, but the sooner the better!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

SammyOfMobius

Nez wrote:

I'm guessing you mean Super Mario 3D Land or New Super Mario Bros. 2. 3D Land for sure! But if you can, get both.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

sugarpixel

@ClassicSonicFan: If you want a game that you'll be sucked into and become utterly addicted to, go with Animal Crossing. If you have a craving for Legend of Zelda (like me), go with A Link Between Worlds.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

Gioku wrote:

@ClassicSonicFan: If you want a game that you'll be sucked into and become utterly addicted to, go with Animal Crossing. If you have a craving for Legend of Zelda (like me), go with A Link Between Worlds.

Now you're just making me want both!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic