3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,048

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

1,181. Posted:

yeah Liberation Maiden is fun but doesn't have much to it. Pushmo's wonderful though, maybe one of the most underappreciated games of the last few years.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

1,182. Posted:

Now I have an another dillema, I want to buy Mario Kart 7, but almost my entire friendlist place Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I really want to play MK7 online but I also want to join my friends with their games. I also have a question do many people still play Mario Kart 7 nowadays? MK7 or AC:NL? please help.

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
Spoony_Tech

Spoony_Tech

1,183. Posted:

Vizard15 wrote:

Now I have an another dillema, I want to buy Mario Kart 7, but almost my entire friendlist place Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I really want to play MK7 online but I also want to join my friends with their games. I also have a question do many people still play Mario Kart 7 nowadays? MK7 or AC:NL? please help.

Don't worry its still a healthy online community! I personally don't play it anymore as I have waay too many games to play. I'm sure if you use swapnote/letterbox you can arrange a meeting with friends!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Vizard17

Vizard17

1,184. Posted:

So I just have to go with mk7?

Games
The legend of zelda OoT
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y
Super smash bros. 4
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage
Shicky5000

Shicky5000

1,185. Posted:

Kenchi wrote:

I'm thinking about getting Pushmo, Crashmo as well as Liberation Maiden. Does anyone have any thoughts, opinions or advice to offer?

Pushmo and Crashmo are fantastic Puzzle games, you won't regret buying either of them. As for LM...well, I did buy it. However, it was during a sale. Picked up for 5 bucks, compared to the normal 8. I think it's worth 5 dollars, but 8 feels like it's pushing it. It's fun, but really simple and lacks content.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage
yojo

yojo

1,186. Posted:

I am gonna be getting Fire Emblem awakening soon, and I am wondering if I should use normal or hard difficultly? I know I will use classic (permadeath) and I am pretty experienced with turn based strategy games (Beat X-COM: Enemy Unknown on normal without too much trouble and have been going through Shining Force Game Gear pretty easily).

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage
Ralizah

Ralizah

1,187. Posted:

yojo wrote:

I am gonna be getting Fire Emblem awakening soon, and I am wondering if I should use normal or hard difficultly? I know I will use classic (permadeath) and I am pretty experienced with turn based strategy games (Beat X-COM: Enemy Unknown on normal without too much trouble and have been going through Shining Force Game Gear pretty easily).

I played throuh normal mode and it was a bit easy for me. Try hard mode.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage
yojo

yojo

1,188. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

yojo wrote:

I am gonna be getting Fire Emblem awakening soon, and I am wondering if I should use normal or hard difficultly? I know I will use classic (permadeath) and I am pretty experienced with turn based strategy games (Beat X-COM: Enemy Unknown on normal without too much trouble and have been going through Shining Force Game Gear pretty easily).

I played throuh normal mode and it was a bit easy for me. Try hard mode.

Ok thanks!

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage
roshann

roshann

1,189. Posted:

Animal crossing: New leaf, very fun game and very fun to play with friends. you will not be dissapointed.

Hi! I need friends that love Animal crossing and want to join my community.
http://animalcrossingforum.forume.biz/
(ads are for guests only, trust me.)

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

1,190. Posted:

Having trouble deciding a new 3DS game. I'm just split between LM: Dark Moon and AC: New Leaf.
I'm leaning towards New Leaf, but I'm not sure if the game's real-time system is gonna be right for me, since I do such different hours. Can anyone tell me how much I'll be missing out on if I usually play after 7 or so? (3:30 at earliest)

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Bronze

Bronze

1,191. Posted:

Should I get Pokemon X/Y or save for super mash bros 3ds?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
Pokefanmum82

Pokefanmum82

1,192. Posted:

Get Pokemon X/Y. There is no definite release date for Smash Bros yet. So you will should still be able to save up for Smash afterwards

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage
Bronze

Bronze

1,193. Posted:

good point

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage
GTWarrior77

GTWarrior77

1,194. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Having trouble deciding a new 3DS game. I'm just split between LM: Dark Moon and AC: New Leaf.
I'm leaning towards New Leaf, but I'm not sure if the game's real-time system is gonna be right for me, since I do such different hours. Can anyone tell me how much I'll be missing out on if I usually play after 7 or so? (3:30 at earliest)

With Animal Crossing, if you are worried about town shops closing before you can get to them, it shouldn't be a problem since the game allows you to set town ordinances (night owl,etc) which allows the shops to stay open much later. You can google it for more info. Also, you should get quite a few people to join online in the evenings. I do a lot of play during the evenings and I am in a pal region (europe etc). I would imagine other regions are the same.

I've only had the game from 14 June. I am already on 70hrs and there is still LOTS for me to achieve. I haven't played Luigi's mansion yet, so I can't comment on that.

Edited on by GTWarrior77

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

1,195. Posted:

So, a couple months ago I mentioned that I had saved up $20, and was asking whether or not I should get Resident Evil: Revelations, Super Street Fighter IV, or Samurai Warriors: Chronicles. Well, I decided to save up, so now I have a little over $40!

So now, I'm thinking about different games (preferrably an RPG, for length reasons). Should I get:

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Adored the demo, and is what I'm leaning towards.

Project X Zone - I enjoyed the demo, but not quite as much as FE:A. However, I love crossovers, and this seems to be crazy fun.

Etrian Odyssey IV - I enjoyed the demo, but I prefer story driven RPGs. I'm willing to reconsider though.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate - Not an RPG, I know, but I enjoyed the demo, and it interests me.

I'm willing to accept other suggestions, but these are the four I'm really looking into. As for RPGs, I already have Tales of the Abyss, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, & Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

Edited on by RR529

Avatar: Taki (SC)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND), Pokémon Shuffle (3DS)

Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
8BitSamurai

8BitSamurai

1,196. Posted:

@GTWarrior77
Thank you very much for the info! I guess I'll probably be getting New Leaf as my next 3DS game (Might be a while though, with new systems and all)

Currently retired indefinitely
Official "rare download" Assistant
Best YT show here!
Beat: Final Fight, Spec Ops TL, King of Dragons
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

1,197. Posted:

@RR529

I reccomend Fire Emblem and i just got PXZ and its crazy fun so far so i reccomend that too.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
SkywardLink98

SkywardLink98

1,198. Posted:

@RR529 I can recommend Fire Emblem: Awakening. Over 100 hours and haven't even gone past Normal... (Trying to 100% the support log takes awhile)

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

1,199. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

So, a couple months ago I mentioned that I had saved up $20, and was asking whether or not I should get Resident Evil: Revelations, Super Street Fighter IV, or Samurai Warriors: Chronicles. Well, I decided to save up, so now I have a little over $40!

So now, I'm thinking about different games (preferrably an RPG, for length reasons). Should I get:

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Adored the demo, and is what I'm leaning towards.

Project X Zone - I enjoyed the demo, but not quite as much as FE:A. However, I love crossovers, and this seems to be crazy fun.

Etrian Odyssey IV - I enjoyed the demo, but I prefer story driven RPGs. I'm willing to reconsider though.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate - Not an RPG, I know, but I enjoyed the demo, and it interests me.

I'd say grab Project X Zone while you can still get the bonus. If you enjoyed the demo, you'll enjoy the full game even more.

Fire Emblem should probably be your next choice. It's meaty and casual-friendly for the uninitiated.

Etrian Odyssey IV is great, but if you want a story-oriented game in the series, Millenium Girl is coming out in the fall, so you might as well save up for that.

Castlevania will be their, and will likely be cheaper later on.

...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
KingOfTheDogs

KingOfTheDogs

1,200. Posted:

I have some extra money so I need some recommendations. I like most genres and I really enjoyed the project x zone demo.

Edited on by KingOfTheDogs

Formerly LabradoodleKing and PugKing, now just KingOfTheDogs.