3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,642

AuthorMessage

Vinson916

1,181. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Vinson916 wrote:

Does Theatrythem: Final Fantasy have alot to offer playing wise like a large selection of songs?

Let's just say on the music player in game there is over 70 I believe. That doesn't even include the dlc songs of which is like over 50 so yes is a rather large selection!

Oh sweet thanks

My Body Is Ready

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5286-0701 | Twitter: vinson2hype916

AuthorMessage

Mr_Vengeance

1,182. Posted:

Theatrhythm is really really good fun, and its relatively cheap too. Its game you can pick up and play, or sit down with for long periods of time. It can get very intense during gameplay. Its excellent value in my view, and plays very well.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 6960 3230

Currently playing: Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Kenchi

1,183. Posted:

I'm thinking about getting Pushmo, Crashmo as well as Liberation Maiden. Does anyone have any thoughts, opinions or advice to offer?

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,184. Posted:

@Kenchi You're going to get more miles out of crash and pushmo for sure. Of those 2 I personally think crash is better by a point or two. If you play them both play pushmo first as the step back may frustrate you. As for LM I've played very little and it was fun. However I do have a friend on my 3ds that thinks it killed his touch screen!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,185. Posted:

yeah Liberation Maiden is fun but doesn't have much to it. Pushmo's wonderful though, maybe one of the most underappreciated games of the last few years.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Vizard16

1,186. Posted:

Now I have an another dillema, I want to buy Mario Kart 7, but almost my entire friendlist place Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I really want to play MK7 online but I also want to join my friends with their games. I also have a question do many people still play Mario Kart 7 nowadays? MK7 or AC:NL? please help.

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,187. Posted:

Vizard15 wrote:

Now I have an another dillema, I want to buy Mario Kart 7, but almost my entire friendlist place Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I really want to play MK7 online but I also want to join my friends with their games. I also have a question do many people still play Mario Kart 7 nowadays? MK7 or AC:NL? please help.

Don't worry its still a healthy online community! I personally don't play it anymore as I have waay too many games to play. I'm sure if you use swapnote/letterbox you can arrange a meeting with friends!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Vizard16

1,188. Posted:

So I just have to go with mk7?

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Shicky5000

1,189. Posted:

Kenchi wrote:

I'm thinking about getting Pushmo, Crashmo as well as Liberation Maiden. Does anyone have any thoughts, opinions or advice to offer?

Pushmo and Crashmo are fantastic Puzzle games, you won't regret buying either of them. As for LM...well, I did buy it. However, it was during a sale. Picked up for 5 bucks, compared to the normal 8. I think it's worth 5 dollars, but 8 feels like it's pushing it. It's fun, but really simple and lacks content.

PSN: husker5000 3DS Friend Code: 4897 - 6370 - 7306 Wii Number: 6232 - 8419 - 5732 - 1560 Youtube Channel: Shicky5000

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,190. Posted:

I am gonna be getting Fire Emblem awakening soon, and I am wondering if I should use normal or hard difficultly? I know I will use classic (permadeath) and I am pretty experienced with turn based strategy games (Beat X-COM: Enemy Unknown on normal without too much trouble and have been going through Shining Force Game Gear pretty easily).

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,191. Posted:

yojo wrote:

I am gonna be getting Fire Emblem awakening soon, and I am wondering if I should use normal or hard difficultly? I know I will use classic (permadeath) and I am pretty experienced with turn based strategy games (Beat X-COM: Enemy Unknown on normal without too much trouble and have been going through Shining Force Game Gear pretty easily).

I played throuh normal mode and it was a bit easy for me. Try hard mode.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

yojo

1,192. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

yojo wrote:

I played throuh normal mode and it was a bit easy for me. Try hard mode.

Ok thanks!

HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-Link, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
"Every five years they (Nintendo) just fly Miyamoto to a sunny pastier and let him frolic for six weeks and he comes back with the next great idea."

AuthorMessage

roshann

1,193. Posted:

Animal crossing: New leaf, very fun game and very fun to play with friends. you will not be dissapointed.

Hi! I need friends that love Animal crossing and want to join my community.
http://animalcrossingforum.forume.biz/
(ads are for guests only, trust me.)

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,194. Posted:

Having trouble deciding a new 3DS game. I'm just split between LM: Dark Moon and AC: New Leaf.
I'm leaning towards New Leaf, but I'm not sure if the game's real-time system is gonna be right for me, since I do such different hours. Can anyone tell me how much I'll be missing out on if I usually play after 7 or so? (3:30 at earliest)

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,195. Posted:

Should I get Pokemon X/Y or save for super mash bros 3ds?

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,196. Posted:

Get Pokemon X/Y. There is no definite release date for Smash Bros yet. So you will should still be able to save up for Smash afterwards

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,197. Posted:

good point

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

GTWarrior77

1,198. Posted:

8BitSamurai wrote:

Having trouble deciding a new 3DS game. I'm just split between LM: Dark Moon and AC: New Leaf.
I'm leaning towards New Leaf, but I'm not sure if the game's real-time system is gonna be right for me, since I do such different hours. Can anyone tell me how much I'll be missing out on if I usually play after 7 or so? (3:30 at earliest)

With Animal Crossing, if you are worried about town shops closing before you can get to them, it shouldn't be a problem since the game allows you to set town ordinances (night owl,etc) which allows the shops to stay open much later. You can google it for more info. Also, you should get quite a few people to join online in the evenings. I do a lot of play during the evenings and I am in a pal region (europe etc). I would imagine other regions are the same.

I've only had the game from 14 June. I am already on 70hrs and there is still LOTS for me to achieve. I haven't played Luigi's mansion yet, so I can't comment on that.

Edited on by GTWarrior77

"As a man thinketh, so is he."

3DS fc: 0817 - 4085 - 8871
WiiU NNID: GTWarrior

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,199. Posted:

So, a couple months ago I mentioned that I had saved up $20, and was asking whether or not I should get Resident Evil: Revelations, Super Street Fighter IV, or Samurai Warriors: Chronicles. Well, I decided to save up, so now I have a little over $40!

So now, I'm thinking about different games (preferrably an RPG, for length reasons). Should I get:

Fire Emblem: Awakening - Adored the demo, and is what I'm leaning towards.

Project X Zone - I enjoyed the demo, but not quite as much as FE:A. However, I love crossovers, and this seems to be crazy fun.

Etrian Odyssey IV - I enjoyed the demo, but I prefer story driven RPGs. I'm willing to reconsider though.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate - Not an RPG, I know, but I enjoyed the demo, and it interests me.

I'm willing to accept other suggestions, but these are the four I'm really looking into. As for RPGs, I already have Tales of the Abyss, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, & Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

8BitSamurai

1,200. Posted:

@GTWarrior77
Thank you very much for the info! I guess I'll probably be getting New Leaf as my next 3DS game (Might be a while though, with new systems and all)

Best YT show here!
Sony '06 - Still the best E3 ever.
Currently playing: Phantasy Star II, Valkyria Chron., Persona 2: IS
Recently beat: Metro: LL, Ys: MoC, Sly 4
Favorite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VII, Symphony of the Night, Dragon Quest VIII, Tales of the Abyss

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai