3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS Recommendations Thread

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,888

AuthorMessage

Peachy

1,041. Posted:

I think you'd get more hours of gameplay out of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Besides what RR529 mentioned, I'd imagine you could spend hours and hours obtaining and fusing weapons. I loved Luigi's Mansion, and I just couldn't get into Kid Icarus: Uprising because of the controls (and fusing weapons messes with my OCD), but I don't think completing the main quest, searching for all the gems and Boos, 3-starring every mission, and completing everything with the Thrill Tower/Scarescraper would add up to as many hours.

Never thought I'd love the pink/white 3DS XL ♥
Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
3DS Friend Code: I'll post it eventually xD

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,042. Posted:

Vahana wrote:

I think you'd get more hours of gameplay out of Kid Icarus: Uprising. Besides what RR529 mentioned, I'd imagine you could spend hours and hours obtaining and fusing weapons. I loved Luigi's Mansion, and I just couldn't get into Kid Icarus: Uprising because of the controls (and fusing weapons messes with my OCD), but I don't think completing the main quest, searching for all the gems and Boos, 3-starring every mission, and completing everything with the Thrill Tower/Scarescraper would add up to as many hours.

Ah, okay. While I'm not exactly the person that will try to perfect everything, if I'm bored, who knows? I might pick it up and try to complete everything. Except those that need multiplayer. :P

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,043. Posted:

I'm torn between Harvest Moon: A Tale of Two Towns and LEGO City Undercover: the Chase Begins. Which should I get?

And yes, I already own a lot of the other good games, so don't recommend me to get something else. :P

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,044. Posted:

I have been enjoying Tale of Two Towns a lot since I bought it, I already reached the second year and things still feel fresh to me so that means something. However, it is not perfect, there's some slowdown in your farm when too many things are present (nothing gamebreaking but it could still bother you).

However, I have heard Lego City is also pretty enjoyable, just a little short and slightly flawed. From what I heard, it also lags from time to time :P

Both games look pretty nice, both are the kind of games you could either hate or love.

I guess you could just ask youself which one you'll enjoy more.

pst pst buy Harvest Moon
Huh who said that?

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,045. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I have been enjoying Tale of Two Towns a lot since I bought it, I already reached the second year and things still feel fresh to me so that means something. However, it is not perfect, there's some slowdown in your farm when too many things are present (nothing gamebreaking but it could still bother you).

However, I have heard Lego City is also pretty enjoyable, just a little short and slightly flawed. From what I heard, it also lags from time to time :P

Both games look pretty nice, both are the kind of games you could either hate or love.

pst pst buy Harvest Moon
Huh who said that?

The reason I'm not pouncing on ToTT is because I already own 2 HM games. :$

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

julienpoo

1,046. Posted:

Any impressions from Crash City Mayhem ?

4339 - 3832 - 3544 Let me know if you add me

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,047. Posted:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

pst pst buy Harvest Moon
Huh who said that?

I haven't played either games....but I will ask, which Harvest Moon games do you have? And how recently had you played them?

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,048. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

pst pst buy Harvest Moon
Huh who said that?

I haven't played either games....but I will ask, which Harvest Moon games do you have? And how recently had you played them?

I own A New Beginning (65 hours) and Sunshine islands (7:51 hours).

I've owned ANB for a while, and I just got Sunshine Islands. I play them every other day.

and I might have an addiction :$

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Vizard17

1,049. Posted:

I can't decide which games I should get, I only have the game Orcarina of time 3D. So I can't choose between the following games: Mario kart 7, Pokemon Black 2 or Fire emblem. Normally I would buy the Pokemon X and Y but they will get released in october, so which game can I play for a long time and Is fun when you go online? Any questions and suggestions are appreciated.

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,050. Posted:

I would personally go with Mario Kart 7 if you are looking for a good online experience. The Mario Kart games have one of the most active online communities out there even for years to come. Even Nintendo Life at times is know to hold online get togethers every now and again.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

1,051. Posted:

I would recommend Mario Kart or Fire Emblem. Depends on what you are looking for but Mario Kart is a lot of fun, online and off. Fire Emblem will defiantly keep you busy until Pokemon X and Y comes out.

Black and White 2 are a lot of fun but with X and Y coming in a few months I would recommend waiting

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,052. Posted:

Fire Emblem is incredible, has a ton of longetivity even without DLC due to spotpass and streetpass content. WITH the DLC, you're looking at potentially hundreds of hours of gameplay. It has an amazing story and gripping strategy gameplay.

Mario Kart 7 has good online gameplay and is a lot of fun, but I wouldn't rely on it to carry me over several months.

If you can get only one, get Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I've not play Black/White 2 because I don't want to burn myself out before the new Pokemon games come out, but if they're anything like Black and White you'll get a lot of gameplay out of them. You run the risk of getting your fill of Pokemon before the newest games release, though.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Vizard17

1,053. Posted:

Alright, I'll get Mario Kart 7, thanks all :)

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,054. Posted:

Oh my gawd, is it my imagination or is this thread, like, stickied to the top?

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,055. Posted:

It is morph, as is all the recommendations threads. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Birdman

1,056. Posted:

I'm cool with it being stuck at the top. Hopefully this will cut down on new users posting "What Should I get?" threads.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

1,057. Posted:

Woah, it's stickied. :O

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,058. Posted:

Are there any Beat em ups or hack and slash games for the 3DS that are any good.

P.S I already have Code of Princess

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

rayword45

1,059. Posted:

Kingdom Heart: DDD is a hack-and-slash RPG, if that counts.

I haven't played Samurai Chronicle Warriors, but it's a hack-and-slash game. Some love it, others find it to be meh or worse.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

1,060. Posted:

This thread has a Gold Star. :*
I now can say I reccomend the wonderful game of Crimson Shroud. I also semi-reccomend Art of Balance TOUCH! However I advise against Art of Balance TOUCH! if you would be annoyed by repetition, because the whole game seems to. :|

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward