3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS preview sessions

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BluTyGer

1. Posted:

Gamestop is sending out email invites for 3DS preview events to PowerUp rewards members only.
Here is the link to the GoNintendo post about it.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=152524
This is awesome. :D

Can't let you BREW that Starfox!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Squiggle55

2. Posted:

Awesome, I hope they don't not invite me because I've already preordered... that'd be lame

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

3. Posted:

Awesome! I gots the Powerup Rewards Pro, so I better be invited.

Otherwise, somebody's going to pay.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Superducky

4. Posted:

Oh boy, now I wish that guy at gamestop trying to get me to join the Powerup Program was a little more convincing.

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mark3

5. Posted:

Superducky wrote:

Oh boy, now I wish that guy at gamestop trying to get me to join the Powerup Program was a little more convincing.

Same here.

3DS Friend Code:0688-5251-4891

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Funky_Gamer

6. Posted:

mark3 wrote:

Superducky wrote:

Oh boy, now I wish that guy at gamestop trying to get me to join the Powerup Program was a little more convincing.

Same here.

and here...

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

7. Posted:

I have PowerUp Rewards (the free one not Pro) and I haven't been invited (nor offered a sweet trade-in deal)...

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

albertobankai

8. Posted:

tristenj1992 wrote:

Awesome! I gots the Powerup Rewards Pro, so I better be invited.

Otherwise, somebody's going to pay.

same here

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hardy83

9. Posted:

I already played it at Westfield UK. Muahahaha! Sucks to be North American! Well I AM NA, but I'm currently in UK, OK?

Hardy83