Forums

Topic: 3DS preorder?

Posts 41 to 59 of 59

WAM

Just called my local Gamestop and they said $50 to pre order, and you can pre order as many as you want as long as you pay the $50...sweet!

WAM

ToadFan

xPOTATOx wrote:

I wish I had the money...but I will just wait until 3ds XL comes out xD

I doubt that will happen because the 3DS screen size is in the middle of the DSi & the DSi XL.

ToadFan

GameInfinite

Pre-Ordering mines.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

theblackdragon

MrMushroom987 wrote:

Pre-Ordering mines.

i thought this was a thread about preordering the 3DS... why preorder mines instead? and isn't it kinda illegal for a civilian to own those anyway?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

theblackdragon wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

Pre-Ordering mines.

i thought this was a thread about preordering the 3DS... why preorder mines instead? and isn't it kinda illegal for a civilian to own those anyway?

Dude I thought we were keeping this deal on the hush hush.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LzWinky

MrMushroom987 wrote:

Pre-Ordering mines.

Cool, lemme know if you like them so that we may give them a shot.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GameInfinite

I'm Not pre-ordering the 3DS

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

triforceofcourage

TokyoRed wrote:

If it's twenty five dollars to pre-order then I'll simply wait until launch day.

the pre-order price goes twords the final price to pay for the system.

monster hunter tri: name: hakota HR 140+ / flipy HR 1 On: every other dayish.
Current games: MHT, Kirbys Epic Yarn, SMG2, SSFIV.
3DS friend code: 3823 - 8517 - 3969
Wishlist: OoT3D, Mariokart3D, Kid icarus 3D, LoZ Skyward sword, and (in my imagination) Monster Hunter 3D.

Chillmarsh

Payin' it off in pre-ordering is probably the best way to go about it if you know you won't have the money all at once. Installments ftw.

To me, it's just too much regardless, though. X_X

Chillmarsh

R-L-A-George

Ah cha cha, I might go up to my mall and sit in front of GS until it opens with my friends if I can because $50 in advanced is a little pricey. Ah cha cha

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

R-L-A-George

Vaynard wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

Pre-Ordering mines.

Dude I thought we were keeping this deal on the hush hush.

LMAO

Edited on by R-L-A-George

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

WAM

I still don't know if I should pre order the 3DS at Gamestop considering I heard that if you pre order there you're still not guaranteed to get it ________

WAM

Nintendokid

Hey guys -!!So I went to see some phones at Future shop and then I saw a poster about the Nintendo 3DS and it looks like you can preoder it now.Heres the picture I captured
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Sj6XO8tko5w/TTDmtIX8lFI/AAAAAAAAABE/T0C...

Wii Number:2858-9153-6557-3624
Mario Kart Wii friend code:2751-6275-1011
Pokemon Soulsilver friend code:1806-5793-6796

iphys

Hmmm, checked the website, and I didn't find the system, but they do have 7 games for preorder for $70 each! I hope those prices are just placeholders.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SphericalCrusher

We preordered two on Amazon. But yeah, you will always find those guys who buy several at launch and sell them online to make a profit....

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

komicturtle

I called in today to see if I can pick my color and the guy said it wasn't in the system (even though on the website you could pre-order either color). So I'm going to call in tomorrow and plan on paying off the WHOLE $250

Christmas money plus the money from selling a book. Awesome

Oh, and I may sell my PSP Slim while I'm at it (not that any of you should care, but..) since Sony is clearly not putting much effort in supporting it and there aren't any games that interest me available. And the PSP Phone is on the way anyhow. OH, gotta stop ranting. Going off-topic here....

komicturtle

noname001

Just preordered on Futureshop.ca. Can hardly wait.

noname001

Fuzzy

theblackdragon wrote:

MrMushroom987 wrote:

Pre-Ordering mines.

I can own them, as I'm clearly qualified. See

Anyway, I'm gonna wait to see what price JB hifi have for the 3DS before I preorder mine.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.