Forums

Topic: 3ds or not?

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

bambooz1e

I am going to buy a 3ds. I was wondering if it is worth getting one even though i already have a ps3 and ipod touch.

Currently Playing:
PC: Team Fortress 2
Ps3: Dark Souls, Black Ops 2
WiiU: SOON
3DS: Pokemon Black 2 & Resident Evil Revalations

Ploppins

Well the value of the system is entirely subjective and it depends on your personal opinion regarding the available software and your patience for future releases lol but personally, I find it totally worth it! It really is a spectacular system. Easily my favorite handheld so far, and once the big guns are released, it will be a top contender for my favorite video game system.

Edited on by Ploppins

PSN/NNID: Ploppins_
3DS Friend Code: 2750-1169-2298

Ark

Take a look at the upcoming list of games, as well as current ones. If they appeal to you, go for it. If not, use that $170 to buy a bunch of games for your current systems (or check out the Vita if you're enjoying your PS3 and want a new portable).

I personally believe you could wait on purchasing it until a bit later unless you are interested in the 20 free games. A new color is on the way, so that might be worth the wait. Perhaps a bundle or some other deal will pop up around the holidays. Your call, and best of luck.

Edited on by Ark

bambooz1e

Yeah i will properly get one after the price drop. I was wondering if the 3d affect really works that well.

Currently Playing:

C-195

Hm, To 3DS or not to 3DS, that is the question.

C-195

Aviator

bambooz1e wrote:

I am going to buy a 3ds.

Then why ask?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

bambooz1e

Aviator wrote:

bambooz1e wrote:

I am going to buy a 3ds.

Then why ask?

I was thinking of getting one.

Currently Playing:

Aviator

But you said you were going to buy one. Not thinking about buying one.
in your first sentence at least

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

RoyalBlur

bambooz1e wrote:

Aviator wrote:

bambooz1e wrote:

I am going to buy a 3ds.

Then why ask?

I was thinking of getting one.

The 3DS is indeed worth it. I've never been one to only stay on one side of the fence. I have both the PSP and DS and I enjoyed what they both had to offer. I suggest that you get both the 3DS and PSVita. Your icon is from Cave Story and I don't think you'd want to pass up the chance of playing Cave Story 3DS!

The 3D effect on the 3DS is splendid and it actually works just as good if not better than 3D with glasses.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Corbs

Yep, with the lineup of first-party games coming this holiday and into 2012, it's more than worth it. Great little system.

Plain old gamer :)

bambooz1e

Ok I'm going to buy one. Thank you all for the help. I also read that the bottom screen leaves marks on the top one. Is that true and if so can I just Put somethin in between the two screens like a silk cloth.

Currently Playing:

bboy2970

bambooz1e wrote:

Ok I'm going to buy one. Thank you all for the help. I also read that the bottom screen leaves marks on the top one. Is that true and if so can I just Put somethin in between the two screens like a silk cloth.

Yes, that is true but I also heard that since they got word of the problem, Nintendo has corrected it so if you're buying after the price drop your system should be just fine.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.