3DS Forum

Topic: 3DS - One Month Later: Your Thoughts?

Showing 141 to 160 of 188

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

141. Posted:

Lesson learned:

Never. EVER. EEEVVEERRR let 3rd parties run-amuck at launch. Ever.

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Sadsack_Awesome

142. Posted:

It's good now, but when the "May"(JUNE) update comes it'll be AWESOME
Untitled

Sadsack_Awesome

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

143. Posted:

Those disappointed what do you expect right now? The system hasn't even been out for 2 months and there is a lot more coming in the summer. Didn't the DS do quite bad when it was first released or do people just conveniently have amnesia? Did everyone think there would be a tremendous amount of quality right in the beginning? No one has any patience these days and there is still good games right now. Do a bit of research. I have seen Amazon, Target and Toys R Us offer deals many times for those complaining about the $40 price tag. This is for those of us in NA. Other countries I don't know what kind of deals you get.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

th14

144. Posted:

Those disappointed are simply expecting miracles. Get real!

th14

AuthorMessage

Samholy

145. Posted:

th14 wrote:

Those disappointed are simply expecting miracles. Get real!

true.
and if miracles cost only 250$, where would the world go ? (and 40$ everytime you wanna miracle again)

currently playing:
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

146. Posted:

why the anger expressed at anyone who finds any flaws in the system? or is disappointed in the launch games? it sounds as if you are desperate to convince yourselves that you didn't spent $250 for a system that just wasn't ready for launch.

is it expecting a miracle to get ones money worth in today's economy? it is an expensive system which appears to have had problems from the start. the design that lets anything touch the screen is not expected from a company that has done handhelds for years.

perhaps, if we keep our expectations low nintendo will keep the bar in the same position. just a thought.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

147. Posted:

It wasn't anger expressed at anyone. Annoyance yes, because I think its a bit early to pick apart a system that hasn't even been out two months! More is coming and they have announced that. What launch system has been anything close to amazing when it first came out? I don't think anyone here is guilty of keeping their expectation low by the way. If anything they have been a bit too high when there have been more launch games right now than on a lot of past systems, not to mention most of those systems didn't even have backwards compatibility or extra features. More will be here soon and some of it within less than a month.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

148. Posted:

I've been happy. My only complaints are:
1.) It's a dust and fingerprint magnet.
2.) Closing the system and opening it again causes the bottom screen and circle pad to make prints on the top screen.
3.) Less than great battery life.

I can live with those minor faults, though. I still love my 3DS very much and enjoy it. (Although the battery life is a little more than a minor fault)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Tops

149. Posted:

I can understand complaints about the physical system because to fix those would mean buying a newer 3DS model and shelling out even more for it but in terms of games I feel people should just hang in there until games come out that they want to play. I know that's why I didn't buy a 3DS yet. (but also to hear about what others have to say about any hardware issues)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

150. Posted:

Haven't played it in weeks. Perhaps that'll change once I get DoA.

I'm not that stoked about the update either...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Amber24

151. Posted:

I have owned this for 2weeks now, so it's still fairly new for me.

I enjoy it. I like games that can be played in short burst throughout the day which is exactly why nintendogs+cats was the perfect launch title for me. I love the excitement of streetpass when you see that green light.

The thing I don't really like is that DS games seem to have a poorer quality on the 3ds? It's not too much of a problem considering I kept my pink lite as it's in very good condition still, it's just an inconvenience.

I am very much looking forward to Animal crossing 3ds. Zelda and any Mario games that are released :)

But overall I think it was worth buying for me as I know It'll get lots of use.

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

152. Posted:

Ah, yes, the somewhat poor quality of DS games on the 3DS. I can't wait to see how Pokemon Black looks on my DSi! So far I've only played it on my 3DS.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Funky_Gamer

153. Posted:

I still love it.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

154. Posted:

Hope the update fixes the resolution of DS games

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Noend

155. Posted:

I am becoming skeptical that Nintendo has actually understood the desire for people to want to join an online community and play games.

Noend

AuthorMessage

TLink9

156. Posted:

The thread should say one week later not a month lol. All I have to say is if you have waited for the 3ds you can wait for the update.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Newton show!
GoldenEyeFC:318406336572
3DS FC: 3308-4551-3937

AuthorMessage

thebluelight1

157. Posted:

komicturtle92 wrote:

Hope the update fixes the resolution of DS games

check out http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/115/1157584p1.html

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

158. Posted:

I mean playing the game in full screen without losing the resolution or making it look less blurry without doing that trick D:

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

thebluelight1

159. Posted:

@komicturtle92 ah, that can't be done, the "trick" plays the DS games in their native resolution on the higher resolution 3DS screen. it's like getting an old 1024x768 picture and using it as a wallpaper on a 1920x1080 computer monitor, can't not look blurry.

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

160. Posted:

Anybody getting their 3DS in early June is in a much more exciting spot than Launch day.
You get the eShop with Super Mario Land, Zelda: Links Awakening ect ect, plus Zelda OOT is going to be released this month, but most importantly, E3 is kicking off in early june and Nintendo's gong to unveil their next console. B-)

I'll be opening my 3DS the day before E3, and I couldn't be more excited. Experiencing the 3DS for the first time the day or two before E3, and then experiencing in typical nintendo fan boy giddy fasion, their crazy epic Wii Successor unveiling (most importantly! duh!) along with the Wii and 3DS game announcement suprises are going to make me pee my TMNT pj's. :D This is much bigger than Christmas!

I'm totaly glad I held off on the 3DS launch, even though i technically bought one 3 weeks after, but everything is covered in Toys R us wrapping. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!