Forums

Topic: 3DS - One Month Later: Your Thoughts?

Posts 141 to 160 of 177

Papa_Godzilla

th14 wrote:

Those disappointed are simply expecting miracles. Get real!

true.
and if miracles cost only 250$, where would the world go ? (and 40$ everytime you wanna miracle again)

Papa_Godzilla

k8sMum

why the anger expressed at anyone who finds any flaws in the system? or is disappointed in the launch games? it sounds as if you are desperate to convince yourselves that you didn't spent $250 for a system that just wasn't ready for launch.

is it expecting a miracle to get ones money worth in today's economy? it is an expensive system which appears to have had problems from the start. the design that lets anything touch the screen is not expected from a company that has done handhelds for years.

perhaps, if we keep our expectations low nintendo will keep the bar in the same position. just a thought.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

JeanLuc_Vaycard

It wasn't anger expressed at anyone. Annoyance yes, because I think its a bit early to pick apart a system that hasn't even been out two months! More is coming and they have announced that. What launch system has been anything close to amazing when it first came out? I don't think anyone here is guilty of keeping their expectation low by the way. If anything they have been a bit too high when there have been more launch games right now than on a lot of past systems, not to mention most of those systems didn't even have backwards compatibility or extra features. More will be here soon and some of it within less than a month.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TeeJay

I've been happy. My only complaints are:
1.) It's a dust and fingerprint magnet.
2.) Closing the system and opening it again causes the bottom screen and circle pad to make prints on the top screen.
3.) Less than great battery life.

I can live with those minor faults, though. I still love my 3DS very much and enjoy it. (Although the battery life is a little more than a minor fault)

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

BleachFan

Haven't played it in weeks. Perhaps that'll change once I get DoA.

I'm not that stoked about the update either...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Amber24

I have owned this for 2weeks now, so it's still fairly new for me.

I enjoy it. I like games that can be played in short burst throughout the day which is exactly why nintendogs+cats was the perfect launch title for me. I love the excitement of streetpass when you see that green light.

The thing I don't really like is that DS games seem to have a poorer quality on the 3ds? It's not too much of a problem considering I kept my pink lite as it's in very good condition still, it's just an inconvenience.

I am very much looking forward to Animal crossing 3ds. Zelda and any Mario games that are released

But overall I think it was worth buying for me as I know It'll get lots of use.

Aqua blue 3ds, playing nintendogs+cats

TeeJay

Ah, yes, the somewhat poor quality of DS games on the 3DS. I can't wait to see how Pokemon Black looks on my DSi! So far I've only played it on my 3DS.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Funky_Gamer

I still love it.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

komicturtle

Hope the update fixes the resolution of DS games

komicturtle

Noend

I am becoming skeptical that Nintendo has actually understood the desire for people to want to join an online community and play games.

Noend

TLink9

The thread should say one week later not a month lol. All I have to say is if you have waited for the 3ds you can wait for the update.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

komicturtle

I mean playing the game in full screen without losing the resolution or making it look less blurry without doing that trick D:

komicturtle

thebluelight1

@komicturtle92 ah, that can't be done, the "trick" plays the DS games in their native resolution on the higher resolution 3DS screen. it's like getting an old 1024x768 picture and using it as a wallpaper on a 1920x1080 computer monitor, can't not look blurry.

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

TeeJay

@Waveboy I would never torture myself like that. That's just cruel and unusual. Even though it doesn't have any software, I'm glad I got mine at launch. I used it every day.

retired_account

The wait for Zelda is driving me mad.

retired_account

TeeJay

pixelman wrote:

Try having to wait until August, and in the meantime, watching everyone else proclaim about how truly legendary it is and how they're having such an awesome time playing it.

Edited on by TeeJay

LzWinky

TeeJay wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Try having to wait until August, and in the meantime, watching everyone else proclaim about how truly legendary it is and how they're having such an awesome time playing it.

Ok! I'm watching but honestly my apathy is strong here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TeeJay

lzbirdboy wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

pixelman wrote:

Ok! I'm watching but honestly my apathy is strong here

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.