3DS Forum

Topic: 3ds may update wishlist.

Showing 1 to 20 of 29

AuthorMessage
Avatar

koryz12

1. Posted:

The things I want that haven't been mentioned or confirmed is youtube on the webrowser and 3d mode youtube if possible , the ablitity to record 3d video and playback videos from a pc like my psp, a battery percentage and playtime estimates like psp(don't know if 4 bars is 100% or 76%), a 3ds videochat or atleast voice chat application and a messaging system that notifies other 3DS owners that are online.I also to be able to use voice chat or messaging atleast when I suspend a game so I can arrange lets say a game of SSIV3D with a friend with out using a phone.

Edited on by koryz12

Checkout my gaming channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/koryz12
Nintendo direct wii u review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawsdGO-Jao

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zionich

2. Posted:

GBA Virtual Console confirmed would rob my wallet and make me happy.

3DS FC : 4339-2473-8555
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS3: Yellow Light of Death

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sakeraf

3. Posted:

i mainly want an expanded virtual console. with console games on it as well as portible. (id love me some SNES on the go).
also if we can download full games on it (like pspGo)... and demos.

I am the REAL fierce deity!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

4. Posted:

I'd like there to be an app in the eshop or an update that can allow you to play original DS games and virtual game boy games in their original resolution, BUT NOT IN THE SUPER TINY DISPLAY! I can dream...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToastyYogurt

5. Posted:

supernin10do wrote:

I'd like there to be an app in the eshop or an update that can allow you to play original DS games and virtual game boy games in their original resolution, BUT NOT IN THE SUPER TINY DISPLAY! I can dream...

Sorry to inform you, but that's impossible. The original resolution is the super tiny display. If you make it any bigger, it wouldn't be the original resolution.

Loggeroggery! (Now Playing)
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ianmage1

6. Posted:

Destroyer360 wrote:

supernin10do wrote:

I'd like there to be an app in the eshop or an update that can allow you to play original DS games and virtual game boy games in their original resolution, BUT NOT IN THE SUPER TINY DISPLAY! I can dream...

Sorry to inform you, but that's impossible. The original resolution is the super tiny display. If you make it any bigger, it wouldn't be the original resolution.

i can dream...

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Arcanum

7. Posted:

If this thing can frekkin stream netflix, there had better be some youtube or theres gonna be hell to pay.

Currently playing:
3DS: KI: Uprising
Wii: Xenoblade Chronicles
"Heh, heh... Thanks... You're nice. Umm... Can I ask... a question? Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you...as a friend?"

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RaReRuX

8. Posted:

Arcanum wrote:

If this thing can frekkin stream netflix, there had better be some youtube or theres gonna be hell to pay.

Take a look at This.

~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheActivityLog

9. Posted:

  • Better messaging system toward online friends
  • Facebook app to upload photos to Facebook account (Like the DSi feature)
  • Game Boy Advance games on eShop. And I don't know if it's already confirmed or not, but I hope for NES and SNES games to be released on there as well...cough Super Mario RPG... cough

And yes, I 100% agree with you about the voice chat. That'll be awesome

No 3DS games yet, but I'm searching for some friends!
FC: 0688-5315-1722
Where the heck is Pikmin 3 and where did Animal Crossing 3DS go running away at?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

10. Posted:

Twitter App

Online Friend Messaging System

A surprise Shantae game from WayForward

TV Shows (i.e. Adventure Time, Iron Chef America)

And some preloaded money or points form Nintendo to download something

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lockd

11. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Twitter App

Online Friend Messaging System

A surprise Shantae game from WayForward

TV Shows (i.e. Adventure Time, Iron Chef America)

And some preloaded money or points form Nintendo to download something

If I could watch Adventure Time on my 3DS, life would be complete.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

Unca_Lz

12. Posted:

3D Chat will not work unless you are constantly switching from the back of the screen to the front of the 3DS. It is not possible to make a 3D video with the camera under the screen

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DF2506

13. Posted:

My hopes for the update: that the internet browser will be able to run youtube, twitter, facebook, and even Club Nintendo well. I'm also hoping that the eShop has some good Gameboy/Gameboy Color games to download (on launch day) & maybe a couple of 3D Classics. Plus plenty of videos for games & hopefully some demos too. Oh and I hope the DSiware transfer is a very smooth process (would be cool if you could get games off of an SD card...but I know that prob won't happen...)

Oh and I hope the update will happen sooner than we think! lol. Anyway, I'm looking to it a lot.

DF2506

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

14. Posted:

lz20XX wrote:

3D Chat will not work unless you are constantly switching from the back of the screen to the front of the 3DS. It is not possible to make a 3D video with the camera under the screen

but you could send a live feed of "what the person is looking at" in 3D. I could see Nintendo doing that..... if they ever did video calls. A "we can talk about what you're looking at" sort of thing, very Nintendo.

I think that would be cool but, like many others here, I mostly just want a web browser, 3D youtube and social media. That'd be good. I also think it'd be a missed opportunity if they didn't have a way to watch movie trailers with their video service they were talking about. Although if they did 3D Youtube maybe that would happen assuming more trailers are uploaded to youtube in 3D........

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tate24

15. Posted:

Eshop and free demos make me very happy bunny:-P

Am currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf & Monster Hunter Ultimate on 3DS

Here my dream code for anyone who wants visit my town in AC:)
Town - ARCADIA - 6400-2151-7063

You can follow me on tumblr :)
lw28.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

16. Posted:

Tate24 wrote:

Eshop and free demos make me very happy bunny:-P

a happy bunny?

Untitled

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RaReRuX

17. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

Tate24 wrote:

Eshop and free demos make me very happy bunny:-P

a happy bunny?

Untitled

I can't tell if thats strange or REALLY strange. :3

~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

18. Posted:

ROFL, Akatsuki. Anyway, I sure hope we get something like Skype on the 3DS May update.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Superducky

19. Posted:

skywake wrote:

but you could send a live feed of "what the person is looking at" in 3D. I could see Nintendo doing that..... if they ever did video calls. A "we can talk about what you're looking at" sort of thing, very Nintendo.

At first, I was thinking, "What in the name of..." but The more I think about it, the cooler that would be. The upper screen would show footage from the other persons outer cameras, and the inner camera (Your face) would show on the other person's bottom screen. It would be as if you were "Holding their 3ds in your own hands".

Proud owner of a Cosmo Black 3DS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

20. Posted:

Superducky wrote:

skywake wrote:

but you could send a live feed of "what the person is looking at" in 3D. I could see Nintendo doing that..... if they ever did video calls. A "we can talk about what you're looking at" sort of thing, very Nintendo.

At first, I was thinking, "What in the name of..." but The more I think about it, the cooler that would be. The upper screen would show footage from the other persons outer cameras, and the inner camera (Your face) would show on the other person's bottom screen. It would be as if you were "Holding their 3ds in your own hands".

Now that is what I call an ingenious idea!

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN